What's new

BSF guns down Pakistani intruder in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these foolish Pakistanis on this forum want to be friends with them. They keep saying Pakistan sends militants, blah, blah, blah; and nothing happens.

Let's really send our soldiers and make their life hell. ****, we should just direct the Taliban towards India. Apparently the "ISI" controls the Taliban.

Some of the rubbish these guys post is ridiculous.

those laskhars don't stand a chance against the armed forces they can only do their work against civilians how many of your so called freedom fighters end up sleeping with the worms when they come to India? militants cannot even infiltrate without being shot or spotted by our forces which seals their fate. keep on sending those Laskhars until you get the balls to attack us conventionally but the last time that happened you guys retreated from the Kargil heights and lost half of your nation. i can see why you guys are afraid to do anything conventionally :lol:

Sometimes I meet a decent Indian on this forum, and just as I start becoming friendlier, reality sticks it's ugly head up again.
These ppl r on either side...so kindly ignore or wait for mod strike...

There is nothing to discuss here really. BSF shot dead an intruder, and pakistanis here have already started making up stories that he was indian (as if it matters...smugglers of any nationality will be shot), calling BSF fake heroes etc. The burden of proof is apparently now on us to show that it was not a fake killing. Dont fall into the trap of arguing. Just let it go, and marvel at their frustration that they have to take disowning to new heights.

And 'american pakistani', what do you say about the karachi anwar's comment on ToI website? Why are you silent on that, since apparently thats the sort of "proof" you trumpet around?

Did you see the comment by "new anwar"?

This is called inversion of reality. It was a certain nawaz shariff who ran to the US, and he was not indian.

Oh well who cares, believe what you want. You are right, the pakistani mujahideen and intruders succeeded, they took kashmir, india doesnt have it anymore. Whatever rocks your boat.

And by the way did you read the karachiite anwar's comment?

nawaz sharif ran later, first it was vajipayi who call Bill Clinton & request him to with draw Pak troops, Bill had some business deals in india & he thought offering few $$$$ to corrupt Pak polititions is worth at that time. nawaz ran there to receive $$$$ & later he sacked Musharraf, Musharraf who was winning the war was deadly furious & overthrow the govt of nawaz & throw him outta country.

nawaz sharif ran later, first it was vajipayi who call Bill Clinton & request him to with draw Pak troops, Bill had some business deals in india & he thought offering few $$$$ to corrupt Pak polititions is worth at that time. nawaz ran there to receive $$$$ & later he sacked Musharraf, Musharraf who was winning the war was deadly furious & overthrow the govt of nawaz & throw him outta country.

And then musharaff was thrown out of the country, and nawaz came back. And so continues the sad story of your nation.

And why are you silent about the "new anwar's" comment? Third time im asking you. He is from karachi as you can see.

well..i dont remember,but someone posted some post of another site which claimed it was an Indian smuggler..there is no official reports...so dont bother about it..and by the way...don't post some false claim that Pakistan crushed India or something like that..it is off-topic(by the way,if you really wanted to know,there are thousands of sources)..

I didn't brought anything abt wars until one troll from your country start posting bu11$h1t stories. Better you ask him to stop first.

is the horse sht they put in your text books? :lol:

get real and stop being ignorant listen to your own generals perception of the war

http://shaukatqadir.info/pdfs/Kargil.pdf

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_kargil-a-bigger-disaster-than-east-pakistan_1056536

really????? :lol: :lol: any link to support your claim???

I didn't brought anything abt wars until one troll from your country start posting bu11$h1t stories. Better you ask him to stop first.

i dont support anyone..but posting fake info in thread is trolling(but if really don't know anything about it,there are thousands sites out there..read first..then talk)

Pakistanis should stop posting on this thread. Let the Bhartis keep circle jerking, because they might have killed a Pakistani.

great anyone who comes even close to 200 m of indian border should be shot. same message goes for chinese who think we r sleeping.

Pakistanis should stop posting on this thread. Let the Bhartis keep circle jerking, because they might have killed a Pakistani.

Good advice. And as I pointed out before, it doesnt matter to us whether he was pakistani or croatian. If he intrudes, and fires on our forces, he will be killed like a dog. And yes, he was pakistani, unless you can show some evidence to the contrary. Not random comments on a website. (Or if thats what counts as evidence for you, as I said, an anwar from karachi has said he was pakistani, on the same site.)

On topic, great job, BSF. Kill all smugglers/intruders/terrorists or whoever fires on you. Thats what you get paid to do. If it hurts someone's ego, and he wants to rewrite history to make himself feel better, that should be none of your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom