What's new

BREAKING: Pakistan bans Minority Hindu festival of Holi to save “Islamic Identity” in Universities

Just a reminder Pakistanis are pussies and cucks

Exactly what I said yesterday

1687422918997.png

I knew Pakistanis being cucks won't stick to this decision

Yes I did

We are only having this conversation because like always you are acting like a typical sanghi chutya which you obviously are

No you didn’t, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay.

Again yes
We are only having this discussion because you are acting like a monkey worshiping chutya that you are

No you didn’t, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay.

May be in your language Pa means Papa. You guys have difficulty finding real papa anyways :lol:

In Urdu Pa doesn't mean Papa

You have already proved you are an illiterate gaandu. You don’t need to do it again and again. :lol:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pa

Yes I did

But since you like being a gandu whcih you obviously are we are still having this discussion

Again Yes

But then since you are acting like a sanghi gandu we are having this discussion

You have already proved you are an illiterate gaandu. You don’t need to do it again and again. :lol:

Aray monkey worshiping bharwai. Can't you read?

I said in my post that In our national language Urdu Pa doesn't mean Papa so nope it doesn't mean victory to papa

It doesn't matter what it means in gora language. We know you guys like to make goras your baap but that doesn't apply to us

Dallai jab bola hai Urdu language main pa doesn't mean Papa to phir English language dikha raha hai. Gashti ki nasal urdu bola hai urdu. Aankhain khol k parh:lol:

Nope

Not allowed in Islam. Simple
toh masjid me thori na kar re hain

multi culti school/unis hai.. let the kids have some fun, there is no "idol worship" etc involved.. just a wet party.. dance, get high (or not) .. listen to some music.. its so much fun.

I been to so many Eid feasts/itar at muslims' places and gorged on kebabs and korma and had a good time..

kya yeh allowed/not allowed lagai rakhe ho ?

todo in zanjeeron ko !

toh masjid me thori na kar re hain

multi culti school/unis hai.. let the kids have some fun, there is no "idol worship" etc involved.. just a wet party.. dance, get high (or not) .. listen to some music.. its so much fun.

I been to so many Eid feasts/itar at muslims' places and gorged on kebabs and korma and had a good time..

kya yeh allowed/not allowed lagai rakhe ho ?

todo in zanjeeron ko !

Unlike Hinduism, Islam isn't only limited to masjids. It applies to everyday life of muslims

If you claim to follow Islam and call yourself muslim then follow all the dos and don'ts of Islam. Or else be a hindu or atheist or Christian or whatever and do whatever you want to. It doesn't matter for Islam

Pakistan is an Islamic republic and Islamic republic can't allow Muslims celebrating pagan festivals in state universities

Unlike Hinduism, Islam isn't only limited to masjids. It applies to everyday life of muslims

If you claim to follow Islam and call yourself muslim then follow all the dos and don'ts of Islam. Or else be a hindu or atheist or Christian or whatever and do whatever you want to. It doesn't matter for Islam

Pakistan is an Islamic republic and Islamic republic can't allow Muslims celebrating pagan festivals in state universities
thora relax ho ja, bhai

srsly

Nope it means "victory over Pak".
Just like Vishwajeet means the one who conquered the universe (vishwa).

Its literal meaning is "Pak victory"

You can keep concluding your own meanings as per your pajeet linguistics

thora relax ho ja, bhai

srsly

Simple usool ki baat hai

Tumhara maamla different hai aur hamara different. Both can't be compared

Back
Top Bottom