What's new

BREAKING: Pakistan bans Minority Hindu festival of Holi to save “Islamic Identity” in Universities

Stopped copy pasting

What a meek pushover gandu you are :lol:

Yep. Hoping that you would understand at least once. Also added another word this time: READ. 😀

So Here:
No you didn’t read, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay.

Old habits die hard

so copy pasting by the gandu again

Yep. Here:

No you didn’t read, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay.

A gandu jumping here and there and seeing things that don't exist calling others illiterate :)

Yep, you proved it again. You are an illiterate madarsa chap gaandu :lol:

Yeah because in Urdu Pa doesn't mean papa and it is Urdu that is our language not English. Got it gashtorai?

How can an illiterate understand that nobody is talking about Urdu. Just the word Pa.
Never mind, it has something to do with the Chutyapa.

Yep. Hoping that you would understand at least once. Also added another word this time: READ. 😀

So Here:

Gandu back to copy pasting :lol:

Yep. Here:

Copy pasting continues like a typical gandu :lol:

Yep, you proved it again. You are an illiterate madarsa chap gaandu :lol:

Comes from a stinky filthy bharwa who keeps jumping here and there :)

How can an illiterate understand that nobody is talking about Urdu

Chutium sulphate still doesn't know or acts to not know why I mentioned Urdu :rofl:

Gandu back to copy pasting :lol:

Yep still hopeful:

No you didn’t read, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay

Copy pasting continues like a typical gandu :lol:

Just being hopeful :)

No you didn’t read, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu.But that’s okay

Comes from a stinky filthy bharwa who keeps jumping here and there :)

Yep and trying to help a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu

Chutium sulphate still doesn't know why I mentioned Urdu :rofl:

It’s okay. You don’t have to understand the fact that nobody was talking about Urdu. because being a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu frees you from rationality 😀

Yep still hopeful:

Hey guys. Check it out. Kuttai ka bacha here is hopeful :rofl:

No you didn’t read, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay

Copy pasting again since gandu has noithing else to say

Yep and trying to help a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu

Monkey jumping here and there thunks he can help anone :lol:

It’s okay. You don’t have to understand the fact that nobody was talking about Urdu. because being a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu frees you from rationality 😀

Finally something new

Keep it up gashtorai. Despite being a suar you can do better than copy pastes :lol:

Hey guys. Check it out. Kuttai ka bacha here is hopeful :rofl:

Yep. Hopeful for a suar ka baccha that someday the art of reading can be achieved.

Let’s try again:
you didn’t read, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay

Copy pasting again since gandu has noithing else to say
until you learn to read, sure:

you didn’t read, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay

Monkey jumping here and there thunks he can help anone :lol:

Yep. Still hopeful. Here:

Finally something new

Keep it up gashtorai. Despite being a suar you can do better than copy pastes :lol:

Sure.
Let’s try again:

After all what happens in few last year's Pakistan have less than 5 yrs to disintegrate itself

Obviously Pakistan doesn't follow religion completely and that needs to change

Enough with this degenerate pagan festivals in this country
There's nothing degenerate about Holi. You just seem like a grumpy person who hates everything.

I had fun in going through the back and forth of @Kuru and @Areesh 😂.
@Areesh Kuru's point was that if religious festivals are allowed in PU, then why isn't Holi allowed. You came with the counter that the Eid that is celebrated is more of a local thing than a global thing and that most Muslims in the world don't celebrate it. However, I would say that even if local, it's still a religious festival. If you take India's example, there are some local religious festivals in certain states which aren't celebrated in other states. We still classify them as religious festivals. Some religious festivals are also celebrated by only certain tribes and communities.
Regardless, I also found one link where a prayer is being offered on the Punjab University campus on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.

This isn't celebration but this still means that religious prayers are offered on university campus and that there's also a special mosque for students from Punjab University.

Next was the debate about Pakjeet in which there were multiple viewpoints of what it really means. It was followed by the dissection of the word 'Pa' and another argument over the misunderstanding of whether Pa was mentioned as part of Urdu or just English.
This is of course a useless debate but it wouldn't even have started if @Areesh hadn't used the word 'Pajeet'. @Kuru in his comeback certainly tried to be innovative by adding the extra 'k' as the 3rd alphabet but then it was always going to spiral out of control. The result was an ugly slugfest.

I had fun in going through the back and forth of @Kuru and @Areesh 😂.
@Areesh Kuru's point was that if religious festivals are allowed in PU, then why isn't Holi allowed. You came with the counter that the Eid that is celebrated is more of a local thing than a global thing and that most Muslims in the world don't celebrate it. However, I would say that even if local, it's still a religious festival. If you take India's example, there are some local religious festivals in certain states which aren't celebrated in other states. We still classify them as religious festivals. Some religious festivals are also celebrated by only certain tribes and communities.
Regardless, I also found one link where a prayer is being offered on the Punjab University campus on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.

This isn't celebration but this still means that religious prayers are offered on university campus and that there's also a special mosque for students from Punjab University.

Next was the debate about Pakjeet in which there were multiple viewpoints of what it really means. It was followed by the dissection of the word 'Pa' and another argument over the misunderstanding of whether Pa was mentioned as part of Urdu or just English.
This is of course a useless debate but it wouldn't even have started if @Areesh hadn't used the word 'Pajeet'. @Kuru in his comeback certainly tried to be innovative by adding the extra 'k' as the 3rd alphabet but then it was always going to spiral out of control. The result was an ugly slugfest.

Thanks Kedar.
I’m sure he won’t understand your post too 😀

How does stopping Muslims from celebrating pagan festivals equal to stopping Hindus etc from following their faith freely?
Why not let them to decide freely ? Are you going to make all Muslims to do namaz 5 times?

You must be living in a cave all this time. Open your eyes and look around what's going on in your own country before pointing fingers.

I am not who opened the thread here.

Actually, most people of Pakistani is unaware the actual situation in India regarding minorities and dalits.

I have been following the Pakistani media, what they usually sell about RSS and Modi hindu things about india in Pakistan.... More than 80℅ are baseless.

Thr only fact is that a common life of muslim Or minority is not impacted even modi came to power since 2014.... Yeah no one can denied that such hindu organizations became more powerful since existing leaders are backing them.

But nothing changed at the fundamental level, at the policy level, or in their daily lives in India.

Yes agreed that few incidents happened but where and which country did some incidents occur with the minority?

Take an example - usually news comes from Pakistan about minority girls being forced to get converted, and it is reported by west media if this happens, especially Christian girls..... There are many examples that i can give about Pakistan and other countries as well.

Last edited:
Why not let them to decide freely ? Are you going to make all Muslims to do namaz 5 times?

It's a festival about spring. Spring can only come to Pakistan when Kashmir is free and India is not governing water supply to Pakistani rivers.

till then No Holi for any Pakistani Muslim. Not even when they pay sin tax for it.

Yep. Hopeful

Kuttai ka bacha can remain hopeful. Nobody cares

Let’s try again:
Gandu copy pasting like always

Just a suar copy pasting his own posts. Nothing new :)

Back
Top Bottom