What's new

BREAKING: Pakistan bans Minority Hindu festival of Holi to save “Islamic Identity” in Universities

The title is quite deceptive. It states that Holi celebrations are banned in universities, but it doesn't mean it's banned for our Hindu community. Personally, I think it's a misguided decision. Let them celebrate whatever they wish. There was a time when universities used to organize concerts, but even those were eventually prohibited.
Not to forget, banning of student unions and elections. Banning of Basant and kite flying. Banning of bollywood and Indian cinema. Banning of Indian products.

Banning is not a solution for everything. Holi is just a festival of colors, which I also enjoyed when I was younger.

You guys don't know what you are missing out on by banning Holi. Ek baar rango ke saath khelke dekho, ghar mai pichkaari lao, group banake ek dusro ke upar rang daalo. It's a lot of fun. Once you start playing, you'll literally start looking forward to the next year celebration. We also do Holi like celebration on Naag Panchami.
Holi and Diwali are two fun festivals that literally every kid in India looks forward to. Ek baar Diwali par aao yaha par, hum tumhe Diwali waala khaana khilayge. Chiwda, Chakli, Karanji, etc😍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87FYp3YLEBM

Doesn't matter where it originate

Pajeets hate it. That's what matters
Defeatist mindset:disagree:

Unlike Hinduism, Islam isn't only limited to masjids. It applies to everyday life of muslims

If you claim to follow Islam and call yourself muslim then follow all the dos and don'ts of Islam. Or else be a hindu or atheist or Christian or whatever and do whatever you want to. It doesn't matter for Islam

Pakistan is an Islamic republic and Islamic republic can't allow Muslims celebrating pagan festivals in state universities
Sir, you are acting as if Pakistan follows your religion to the book, which I'm sure isn't the case.

Last edited:
Nope

But Pakistan needs to follow and protect its foundational ideology
Pakistan is a muslim majority state and your identity is assured by sheer number of adherents.

Your Constitution recognizes the rights of religious minorities, including Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmadis, and others, but we hear so many cases of discrimination, persecution, and violence against these communities.
Is protecting your identity means suppress others from following their faith freely?

It's going to be under attack now

Now it's out in the open and become a "issue"

So I reckon it's all our responsibility to make a bit of a kerfuffle next time and target this hindutva extremist crap

Get the Muslim students to protest

Once that happens, it's over

It's about schools? Right?

Again prove if any such things happened in india
You must be living in a cave all this time. Open your eyes and look around what's going on in your own country before pointing fingers.

Yes I did

But since you like being a gandu whcih you obviously are we are still having this discussion

No you didn’t, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay.

Again Yes

But then since you are acting like a sanghi gandu we are having this discussion

No you didn’t, and chose to behave like a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. But that’s okay.

Aray monkey worshiping bharwai. Can't you read?

I said in my post that In our national language Urdu Pa doesn't mean Papa so nope it doesn't mean victory to papa

It doesn't matter what it means in gora language. We know you guys like to make goras your baap but that doesn't apply to us

Dallai jab bola hai Urdu language main pa doesn't mean Papa to phir English language dikha raha hai. Gashti ki nasal urdu bola hai urdu. Aankhain khol k parh:lol:

I’m wondering where did I say Pa is Urdu word? Can you show me where did I claim it?

Oh wait never mind, you are a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu. And a Pakjeet. So chutyapa is expected from you. 😀

You lying snake.
Why didn't you answer about davits attending brahmin schools. You Hindus hate each other let alone minorities
What lying snake? What have i asked and what have you replied with? This conversation has been a complete waste of my time, have a good day.

What lying snake? What have i asked and what have you replied with? This conversation has been a complete waste of my time, have a good day.
When you jump in to defend your boyfriend because he is a dumbest Indian on the net be prepared to be treated the same.
Anyways the ruling is now over turned so holi will go ahead.

As for my question.

Why do brahmins mistreat delats. Why can't a dalat drink water from the same well. Why can't he attend the same school.

YOU WONT ANSWER BECAUSE YOU KNOW HINDUISM IS NASTY TO EVEN THEIR OWN

Pakistan is a muslim majority state and your identity is assured by sheer number of adherents.

Your Constitution recognizes the rights of religious minorities, including Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmadis, and others, but we hear so many cases of discrimination, persecution, and violence against these communities.
Is protecting your identity means suppress others from following their faith freely?

How does stopping Muslims from celebrating pagan festivals equal to stopping Hindus etc from following their faith freely?

Now being a typical gandu pajeet swine would keep copy pasting his own posts in replies :lol:

Again same. Copy pasting own posts like a typical gandu :lol:

I’m wondering where did I say Pa is Urdu word?

And gashti nasal pajeet can you please tell where I claimed that you said Pa is Urdu word?

I simply told you that Pa doesn't mean Papa in our language. Take your head out of your own as$ and stop reading things I never said

Kia aik number chutya hai BC tu

Oh wait never mind, you are a madarsa Chhaap illiterate gaandu.

Filthy bharwa sees things that don't exist and then calls other illiterate :rofl:

Sir, you are acting as if Pakistan follows your religion to the book, which I'm sure isn't the case.

Obviously Pakistan doesn't follow religion completely and that needs to change

Enough with this degenerate pagan festivals in this country

Last edited:
Now being a typical gandu pajeet swine would keep copy pasting his own posts in replies :lol:

Yes hoping that you would understand at least once, but being a Pakjeet it doesn’t seem to be the case. So here it is again:

Again same. Copy pasting own posts like a typical gandu :lol:

Again:

And gashti nasal pajeet can you please tell where I claimed that you said Pa is Urdu word?

I simply told you that Pa doesn't mean Papa in our language. Take your head out of your own as$ and stop reading things I never said

Kia aik number chutya hai BC tu

BC read karna kab Sikhega? 🤦‍♂️

I simply said Pa means Papa. And you said it’s not Urdu lol.
Filthy bharwa sees things that don't exist and then calls other illiterate :rofl:

Yep, you proved it again. You are an illiterate madarsa chap gaandu :lol:

Yes hoping that you would understand at least once, but being a Pakjeet it doesn’t seem to be the case. So here it is again:

Stopped copy pasting to some extent

What a meek pushover gandu you are :lol:

But Old habits die hard

so copy pasting by the gandu again

I simply said Pa means Papa. And you said it’s not Urdu lol.

Yeah because in Urdu Pa doesn't mean papa and it is Urdu that is our language not English. Got it gashtorai?

Yep, you proved it again. You are an illiterate madarsa chap gaandu :lol:

A gandu jumping here and there and seeing things that don't exist calling others illiterate :)

Back
Top Bottom