What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
جب ملک بھر کی پولیس لاء انفورسمنٹ ادارے آرمی رینجر ایف سی آئی ایس آئی آئی بی صرف ایک سیاسی جماعت کو ختم کرنے میں لگے ہوئے ہیں تو پھر یہی کچھ ہو گا ۔

Given whatever has happened, my only question: why the PAF jets aren't pounding the TTP targets deep inside Afganistan? Are they also destroyed? At the least 200 1K lb need to be dropped, along with relentless artillery barrages destroying every Afgan military installation within 40km of the border.....

Do you think its possible we have army personals who sell the information to the handlers of terrorists? Think about it, who is not corrupt in Pakistan. When major robbery takes place in Pakistan we all know the police is in on it. The attacks on major bases has the footprint of insiders giving info.

Anything is possible but I don't want to speculate.

FB_IMG_1699110006474.jpg

India through its proxies has been attacking PAF assets since the mid 2000s and has been highly successful in destroying some really expensive force multipliers. Yet Pakistani military as a whole has not even once replied in kind. Are they just incompetent, beholden by their American masters to not attack India or on RAW's payroll? Pick your poison.

This one seems like a good way to bring up new contracts for the PAF and along with it much needed commissions for the higher ups. An F7 there a Mushak there. War is good business. I am in the wrong line of business damn.

Lame and incompetent military.
Question remains that how 7 terrorists entered the air base,?
Despite military and affiliated media mouthpieces claiming that Twitter Accounts already were pointing towards something big to happen.
Asim Munir must resign.
we have 6 dead bodies.. are you sure? they were 7..
On Topic: so drones are safe?
Anyway, motion sensors can easily be programmed to send alerts in the control room.
Also, people's faces are masked/blurred in posts.. but videos are online of those persoannel. I hope they are not in danger and also they must be stopped from circulating the videos.

India through its proxies has been attacking PAF assets since the mid 2000s and has been highly successful in destroying some really expensive force multipliers. Yet Pakistani military as a whole has not even once replied in kind. Are they just incompetent, beholden by their American masters to not attack India or on RAW's payroll? Pick your poison.
Marna hai unhon ne? Jernails aren't able to control their own territory, look at balochistan, patroling it in Toyota pickups. BC my local gawala has a better kitted out Tundra where I live.

They're only able to attack and rape political parties members thats it.

All this talk of internal/ external help may have its merits but in uts entirety its bs n only spread to shift the blame from ithe incompetent ba$tards sitting at the helm of affairs n their £uckups.

Bc just look at all our major bases, 90% of them are in the heart of major population centers.....most of densely populated slums are rings around the boundary wall. N the houses their are 3/4 story high....any one n every one living their knows wt the £uck is going on inside the base as they can see it from their roofs.

So much for the security n the billions spend to construct the walls.....if only if the £uckers had used their brain n applied the building codes n had the top stories of the houses demolished
But then how would u makeillions from those billions

Well it's clear that ISPR is lying at least partially. Videos clearly shows dead soldiers & fire inside hardened bunkers. Images of another 4 f7s destroyed and militants are walking around recording videos and clearly not under any fire. Reality seems far different from positive picture ISPR trying to send out.

I don’t know why members attack Aghans and Indian for this debacle. If I fail to learn from my history and implement changes that are effective in securing my home, it’s my fault. If my duffer chokidar is a haramkhor who is already thinking of retiring overseas, it’s on me for not kicking his *** to the street.

I didn’t feel the same anger as I did before when Pakistan bases were attacked. My only concern was that hopefully no Pakistani soldiers life’s are lost .

The path we are on will increase sympathies for terrorist- enemy of my enemy = my friend and this will have very dangerous consequences for Pakistan. Not the current generals because they would have long retired so why would they give a rats *** what happens.

Nope you are wrong. Their assets are real estate properties etc… everything you cited as force multiplier etc are not their !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom