What's new

Breaking News Pakistan knows about Abotabad operation Mansoor Ejaz

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mansoor Ejaz gave evidence that Pakistani Air Traffic Control and USA Helicopter (osama Operation) were in contact with each-other before the operation Source Down News

Surprise, surprise. We all knew it was a drama from the beginning.

Ijaz reiterates ‘threat’ of coup after Abbottabad operation

ISLAMABAD: Central character of memogate scandal Mansoor Ijaz on Thurday reiterated that there was a serious threat of military coup to the government of Pakistan, DawnNews reported.

The commission, formed by the Supreme Court to investigate controversial memogate scandal, has released a 39 pages recorded statement of the US businessman.

Ijaz, however, refused to give away ‘secrete’ information about the Abbottabad operation on May 02 last year by the United States, which killed al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

Mansoor Ijaz was being cross-examined via a video link from the Pakistani High Commission in London.

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif’s legal counsels Mustafa Ramday and Rasheed A Rizvi are in London for this purpose.

While, defence lawyer Zahid Bukhari and Mansoor’s counsel Akram Sheikh are attending proceedings at the Islamabad High Court.

Ijaz said that there was a serious threat to the government of a military coup and DG Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lt-Gen Shuja Pasha met with rulers of different countries to gain their support for the coup.
Ijaz reiterates

Surprise, surprise. We all knew it was a drama from the beginning.

ok help me out here....US did the operation,1st our govt denied that we were unaware of it and we had to face the embarassment in the world media,now they say PATC knew abt it...but none of our officials or in army saw the body of OBL...:cheesy:

wait 5 years whole drama will come out and we will still speechless as today

wait 5 years whole drama will come out and we will still speechless as today

There are so many fishy things in this whole abbotabad operation..no 1 answers it n people r still in a big confusion....5yrs wow... i hope we find out b4 that...but i dont think so we will

the one an only reason for not showing the pic of dead OBL is that they captured him alive!!!:enjoy:

plz dont give US any wild ideas....but yea they can pull this 1 off too with their media :D

I'm still waiting for new Bin Laden tape. LOLOL

tht was obvious without Govt & PA permission US couldn't dare to cross......sooo not new

Nothing new here... it is well known that Gilani gave the permission of strike and appointed special staff on all key positions to avoid PAF being informed.

Kiyani woke in to surprise and called Air-chief early morning, who scrambled boogie but it was already too late.

This triggered the threat to govt. that army might take over and so Haqqani as usual got the task to pass info. about whats brewing in Pak army.

Haqqani being over cautious due to graveness of situation decided to use Mansoor but lost it badly, in the end.

Back
Top Bottom