What's new

Why Pakistan is on the verge of new civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil war is need of the hour, we can finish off the wahabi sponsored TTP and then take care of all TTP and Arab lovers in this land.

I want to see some bloodshed, I want to see the dominance of Pukhtoons and Baluch in this country.

Won't happen ! :bunny:

Because Pukhtoons & Baluch are both on my side ! :smokin:

You can have the Sindhis though ! :agree:

Won't happen ! :bunny:

Because Pukhtoons & Baluch are both on my side ! :smokin:

You can have the Sindhis though ! :agree:

I am not on about a civil war between ethnic groups, civil war with anyone who is a supporter of TTP and Arab lover.

Pukhtoon and Baluch dominance in government and economy, education etc.

We are fair minded people we treat all Pakistanis as brothers.

Civil war is need of the hour, we can finish off the wahabi sponsored TTP and then take care of all TTP and Arab lovers in this land.

I want to see some bloodshed, I want to see the dominance of Pukhtoons and Baluch in this country.
if there is a civil war, then it will be pathans and balochis who will suffer the most.
most pathans of pakistan are with pakistan.
just to burst your bubble : punjabis will always be the dominant group of pakistan, the sooner you get that in your head the better.
i mean i love all my pathan, balochi, and sindhi brothers as well but until they have more babies then us we will always be in charge. we do how ever share the leadership, for example I'm punjabi and i support imran khan who is a pathan( well a punjabi pathan)

Dude, most Pashtuns live within their territory, self sufficient in EVERYTHING..... who will mount an operation against all of them? If anyone is going to suffer the fallout, it is going to be rest of Pakistan.........

if there is a civil war, then it will be pathans and balochis who will suffer the most.
most pathans of pakistan are with pakistan.
just to burst your bubble : punjabis will always be the dominant group of pakistan, the sooner you get that in your head the better.
i mean i love all my pathan, balochi, and sindhi brothers as well but until they have more babies then us we will always be in charge. we do how ever share the leadership, for example I'm punjabi and i support imran khan who is a pathan( well a punjabi pathan)

I am not on about a civil war between ethnic groups, civil war with anyone who is a supporter of TTP and Arab lover.

Pukhtoon and Baluch dominance in government and economy, education etc.

We are fair minded people we treat all Pakistanis as brothers.
punjabis are fair minded as well.

i wish best of luck for pathans and blochis to dominate economy education all they want.
but we punjabis still are majority of the population and we also dominate the army:yay::yay::yay:

Dude, most Pashtuns live within their territory, self sufficient in EVERYTHING..... who will mount an operation against all of them? If anyone is going to suffer the fallout, it is going to be rest of Pakistan.........
ok who is suffering the most with this war on terrorism?
last time i checked majority of punjab lives self sufficient as well.

Unlikely...but would be indeed terrible if it happened.

Yara, have any idea about where water comes from....... the way KPK is armed?

i wish best of luck for pathans and bloc his to dominate economy education all they want.
but we punjabis still are majority of the population and we also dominate the army:yay::yay::yay:

i wish best of luck for pathans and blochis to dominate economy education all they want.

Where did you bring the punjabis in to it?, good luck have more babies and be a higher percentage in the army, aslong as it doesn't affect our land we don't really care.

We are happy to see you guys have more babies i can see advanced perpetration for the winning votes are are in full swing.

Yara, have any idea about where water comes from....... the way KPK is armed?
oh well **** it. it doesn't matter to me. i don't want to find out who does better anyways lol.

anyways don't forget who provides the wheat:azn:lol

Where did you bring the punjabis in to it?, good luck have more babies and be a higher percentage in the army, aslong as it doesn't affect our land we don't really care.

We are happy to see you guys have more babies i can see advanced perpetration for the winning votes are are in full swing.
I'm just messing with you.
i just mentioned punjabis because you said you want balochis and pathans to dominate pakistan lol.

Brother.... you are mistaken..... 99% of KPK's wheat is self sourced from the province itself......... KPK has 80% prime land for cultivation still untapped, which has 24/7 water on it.......... even without that, due to low population, it is self sufficient....

Whatever the case.... it wouldn't be a nice scene, fighting the likes of me....... :P

oh well **** it. it doesn't matter to me. i don't want to find out who does better anyways lol.

Punjab is not affected due to payments being made to spare it, but us firstly we have no money to pay and secondly we love a bit of war so won't pay.

Equal numbers of seats should be given to each province in the national assembly, not per population and we will see who dominates.

Unfortunately the system is designed against us.

I'm just messing with you.
i just mentioned punjabis because you said you want balochis and pathans to dominate pakistan lol.

Don't forget who provided electric and gas too.

I know you are messing even if you wasn't who cares our time is near.

It is more like Civil Cleansing , 180 million people beating the shit of of those(TTP + They Supporters + their Cyber monkeys ) who have made a joke of Islam, who think just because they have a beard they are now forgiven for their sins & it makes them 100% Muslim , and have shown Islam as a savage religion instead of peaceful that it actually is .

so of course to terrorist & their supporters it looks like a civil war .

... kidher ho? Parh lo manhoos........ koi civil war nahin' aa rahee..... aggar aayeee to sab say pehlay tera number laggay ga....... khushbo lagga kay! 8-)
That was hilarious.

Pakistan is too strong for civil war.
This is all alarmist people, making their voice heard by writing sensational and controversial stuff.
Quite away from objectivity.
What an irony. Same Pakistan had civil war not.so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom