What's new

Why Pakistan is on the verge of new civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many retired military generals expressed fears that it was a trap to entangle Pakistan Army into one of the worst terrains in the world against the most feared fighters

Retard Generals let me take a wild guess Hamid LUL be one of them.

Punjab is not affected due to payments being made to spare it, but us firstly we have no money to pay and secondly we love a bit of war so won't pay.

Equal numbers of seats should be given to each province in the national assembly, not per population and we will see who dominates.

Unfortunately the system is designed against us.

Don't forget who provided electric and gas too.

I know you are messing even if you wasn't who cares our time is near.
what payment? lol
stop taking life too seriously lol.
you need to chill out cousin.

L O L Veekysingh this isn't 1971 and we dont have India between east and west pakistan not to mention any adventure like that will make you glow in the dark for centuries to come.
Dont give this N word crap to me. We also hv those toys. I was just stating what the author was saying that evil hindu, jew and Christian America is trying to draw Pakistan in civil war afterall they hv so many agents in pak to help them get Pakistani nukes. LOL

Dont give this N word crap to me. We also hv those toys. I was just stating what the author was saying that evil hindu, jew and Christian America is trying to draw Pakistan in civil war afterall they hv so many agents in pak to help them get Pakistani nukes. LOL

It's not 12o clock yet so calm down.

No difference to me Hindu, Sikh, Indian Muslim all same to me.
Oh so sad. I thought sikhs were ur own brothers and they liked Pakistan more then india.

It's not 12o clock yet so calm down.
Lol r u really that stupid? I just told u m not sardar . I m evil hindu bhumiar. Make some evil jokes these cute jokes abt sardars r getting too old now.

Dont give this N word crap to me. I was just stating what the author was saying that evil hindu, jew and Christian America is trying to draw Pakistan in civil war afterall they hv so many agents in pak to help them get Pakistani nukes. LOL

A lot of them live in that fantasy - chella's of Zahid Hamid.

Saw this March 2013 thread posted by me in the similar thread list, which talks about India anticipating a civil war in Pakistan - a war between Pakistani forces and Islamists. Check out the denials in it.

How will India respond to civil war in Pakistan?

Oh please, if you only knew the hatred of Afghans towards Indians, I mean the public not the puppet government.

They call them sub humans.

Oh so sad. I thought sikhs were ur own brothers and they liked Pakistan more then india.

No mate my brothers are only Pakistanis and khiljis, Sikhs are just Sikhs you take the pisss out Of them and then entertain their women.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom