What's new

Why Pakistan is on the verge of new civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mein' behnay nahin banata...... meray dharram mein' harr airee ghairee aurat ko behan banana, manna hai! :mad:

Abeiii woh subbb teriii behnooon kii tarhaan haiiin - Respect ! :mad:

You need to be respectful when approaching women..... no Naswar the day you date em........ only soota......bharra hua! :D

Naswar khane se pehley or khaney key baud.

Civil war is need of the hour, we can finish off the wahabi sponsored TTP and then take care of all TTP and Arab lovers in this land.

Agreed

I want to see some bloodshed, I want to see the dominance of Pukhtoons and Baluch in this country.

How ethnic dominance is going to help us become a peaceful country?

I know, see i dont care one is whatever ethicity or religion. They can be jews for all i care, if their loyalty is with Pakistan that is all i care for. But you gotta admit Lahori girls are hotter than parda bibis of KPK :D
Ek aur tharki.

Oh great @Aeronaut is here, time to be patriotic and disciplined lol.

Dude..... you couldn't be more wrong...... uff Allah kia baat karr dee tumm nein'!!! Kabhi Lahore mein Pathan kakian' dekhi hain'? :D

Pathan girls are so hot :P Plus the accent oh my god, the accent! I am chasing one but its like a minefield wit three elder bros all in the ARMY. Suicide mission perhaps :D

Abeiii woh subbb teriii behnooon kii tarhaan haiiin - Respect ! :mad:

Teree bahnain hongi mere nahin :D

Oh please, if you only knew the hatred of Afghans towards Indians, I mean the public not the puppet government.

They call them sub humans.

How does it matter what you personally say? have you heard what everyone in the world calls Afghans? how is that even related to the thread?.

iIlusion look at the topic does it have any thing to do with India.That's why i am having fun with veekysingh.

A bad situation in Pakistan will affect India as well, though that is not the point I was making.

OT: It's not a civil war - if it was one then TTP will lose face to face with the PA, this is more of a bleed war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom