What's new

Why Pakistan is on the verge of new civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother.... you are mistaken..... 99% of KPK's wheat is self sourced from the province itself......... KPK has 80% prime land for cultivation still untapped, which has 24/7 water on it.......... even without that, due to low population, it is self sufficient....

Whatever the case.... it wouldn't be a nice scene, fighting the likes of me....... :P

Shakal deekhiii haiii apni ? You'd be the first one to run with his dhoti tucked between his legs when I enter the Battle ! :lol:

And where does all the Water come from - GB, AJK & Punjab not KPK ! :crazy:

The Kashmiris, the Baltis & the Gilgitis are my kinsmen - Ja kar leiii jo karnaa haii ? :bunny:

Civil war is need of the hour, we can finish off the wahabi sponsored TTP and then take care of all TTP and Arab lovers in this land.

I want to see some bloodshed, I want to see the dominance of Pukhtoons and Baluch in this country.

Punjabi the best :D

Oh please, if you only knew the hatred of Afghans towards Indians, I mean the public not the puppet government.

They call them sub humans.

No mate my brothers are only Pakistanis and khiljis, Sikhs are just Sikhs you take the pisss out Of them and entertain then women.
Oh dear i dont know in which univers u live but in ours one i see so many afganis in indian hospitals thanking Indians for treatment.
Oh and u r so rude i thought pakistani cared about thr minority much more then anything. I thought sikh minority is considered own brother by Pakistani ppl . I m very disappointed from u.

GB & AJK came in Jahez to us! :D

Shakal deekhiii haiii apni ? You'd be the first one to run with his dhoti tucked between his legs when I enter the Battle ! :lol:

And where does all the Water come from - GB, AJK & Punjab not KPK ! :crazy:

The Kashmiris, the Baltis & the Gilgitis are my kinsmen - Ja kar leiii jo karnaa haii ? :bunny:

Oh dear i dont know in which univers u live but in ours one i see so many afganis in indian hospitals thanking Indians for treatment.
Oh and u r so rude i thought pakistani cared about thr minority much more then anything. I thought sikh minority is considered own brother by Pakistani ppl . I m very disappointed from u.

We do take care Of our minorities well, but that doesn't make them our brothers but just countrymen.

We haven't invaded their temples and disrespected their place of worship like those from across the border.

This thread is about Pak so on your bike.

So @Hyperion :

Our Brother @ghilzai wants Pukhtoons to rule Pakistan & Our Brother @Informant wants Punjabis too; I say why not meet them half way & instead let a Pukhtoon from Punjab (Mianwali) - Imran Khan rule Pakistan instead ? :azn:

@Armstrong...... best way to solve Pakistan's woe's? KPK+Baluchistan+GB+AJK+Sindh band together and give Punjab back to India.....

Benefits would include:
1. Religious extremism will be cut by 99%
2. No more over breeding problem...
3. Gene pool will remain of pure races... mostly....

:rofl:

Dont give this N word crap to me. We also have those toys. I was just stating what the author was saying that evil hindu, jew and Christian America is trying to draw Pakistan in civil war after all they have so many agents in pak to help them get Pakistani nukes. LOL

Oh my Bad i didn't know i am suppose to unscramble what you are saying.

Mianwali, historically and linguistically KPK, like many many other cities and towns will be annexed back to KPK..... don't over think your size! :D

So @Hyperion :

Our Brother @ghilzai wants Pukhtoons to rule Pakistan & Our Brother @Informant wants Punjabis too; I say why not meet them half way & instead let a Pukhtoon from Punjab (Mianwali) - Imran Khan rule Pakistan instead ? :azn:

So @Hyperion :

Now now I never said rule I said dominate, a throne always belongs to a durrani and a sword to the ghilzai, as long as I have my sword I am good.

We do take care Of our minorities well, but that doesn't make them our brothers but just countrymen.

We haven't invaded their temples and disrespected their place of worship like those from across the border.

This thread is about Pak so on your bike.

Ohhhh dont get too emotional buddy. Can post hundreds of links of bomb balsts in ahmdi masjids. So much for minority care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom