What's new

NYT reporter: Pakistan has been our real enemy

Actually its not Pakistan but certain leaders in power. Some leaders (X) are pro Taliban and some (Y) are pro US.

X doesn't know what Y is doing and vice versa.

Army doesnt know what government is doing and vice versa.

And prime minister doesnt know what all these people are doing and vice versa.

Its kind of comically confused lol

Nothing new the propaganda against Pakistan was already ON. We can see it in movies, games & US media is now trying to make it real.

You presence alone on a Pakistani forum day after day and after multiple bans is proof enough of your obsession with Pakistan.

At topic, so what is the NYT suggesting? Press the reset button, call back the invasion on Afghanistan and invade Pakistan now?

If this forum wouldn't discuss India more than half the time, I wouldn't bother to come. Plus, I do this to kill free time. Now discuss the thread.

Where is Pakistani Patriot @KingMamba hiding now? scared to comment here b/c it's related to USA and scared to take sides for your own existence ...right?
scared to take sides?
the accusations are baseless.
their is a reason pakistani government and the american government work together.
america didn't become a superpower for no reason. they do their research before hand on everything.
so i would stick our governments decisions rather some lame reporter who knew where the taliban were and didn't get kidnapped or nothing lol.

Back
Top Bottom