What's new

NYT reporter: Pakistan has been our real enemy

The author of the book also forgot to mention that the moon landing never happened, and 9/11 was an inside job...

...also aliens

9189283.jpg

Where is Pakistani Patriot @KingMamba hiding now? scared to comment here b/c it's related to USA and scared to take sides for your own existence ...right?

And the book is in the best sellers list. That's how we roll here in ambriKa.

Nice find. Thanks.

An Indian discussing Pakistan on a Pakistani forum is not obsession.

A Pakistani discussing Modi, rapes, poverty in India on a Pakistani forum is obsession.
You presence alone on a Pakistani forum day after day and after multiple bans is proof enough of your obsession with Pakistan.

At topic, so what is the NYT suggesting? Press the reset button, call back the invasion on Afghanistan and invade Pakistan now?

It's the elections , he was using Pak to bash other parties.

Anyway, my post was about this forum.

Oh! So he was using Pakistan to bash other parties, so therefore we will just ignore it. OK, how convenient for you guys? When you guys want to use Pakistan make up some excuses. LOL.
Good one.

Where is Pakistani Patriot @KingMamba hiding now? scared to comment here b/c it's related to USA and scared to take sides for your own existence ...right?

LOL why would I be hiding? Am I supposed to be online 24/7? :lol:

As for this article I believe this has been posted before and discussed already. Either way it is true both Pak and USA had opposite motives in Afghanistan for a long time but things are way more aligned as it stands today.

LOL why would I be hiding? Am I supposed to be online 24/7? :lol:

As for this article I believe this has been posted before and discussed already. Either way it is true both Pak and USA had opposite motives in Afghanistan for a long time but things are way more aligned as it stands today.

I went by your earlier posts, when it comes to USA and Pak you play safe game. I won't blame you. :-)
US Check Post Under Control of Taliban...

Shakil Afridi was an undeclared foreign agent operating in Pakistan who was also involved in administering false drugs and risking people's lives.

And I don't believe NYT will publish books. This is just a reporter who works (or worked) for NYT and authored a book based largely on her beliefs.

I doubt anyone on the inside would reveal anything like that (if at all true) to some journo.

The sources if revealed will end up like shakil afridi or worse.

Reporters uncannily have the ability to investigate and to extract information. Reporting, especially investgative journalism is a high science.

Everyone has inside sources, some more than others...and every source reveals information for some reason or the other.

She spent close to a decade in Pakistan and Afghanistan - who do you think financed her stay and paid for her presence and safety?.

Not surprising.

We have been listening to this shit, implied or stated, for more than a decade now.

Back
Top Bottom