What's new

Breaking news: IRGC fired multiple missiles to northeast of Iraq

2335998.jpg

2336000.jpg

Please tell me what is the favorable conditions for Pakistan in Afghanistan @graphican the opposite is true
Getting Afghanistan on your side is two step process, and step 1 demands elimination of anti-Pakistan factors from there - and all anti Pakistan forces including USA, India and whoever was operating from there - is in terrible shape. This is what I am describing as a favourable situation.

Step 2 would be to install Pakistan friendly or non-hostile government. That is still few years away but you are getting there.

Getting Afghanistan on your side is two step process, and step 1 demands elimination of anti-Pakistan factors from there - and all anti Pakistan forces including USA, India and whoever was operating from there - is in terrible shape. This is what I am describing as a favourable situation.

Step 2 would be to install Pakistan friendly or non-hostile government. That is still few years away but you are getting there.
Not possible currently Afghan govt is the puppet of India and USA, how can you expect this from Afghan govt @graphican :disagree: impossible @graphican :agree:

What a great day, seeing Iranian forces attacking separatists. I feel good, as everyday, but today better. Everything is going well in my life, and then I receive this news as extra gift. Dirty communist subhuman cannibals deceiving people with their filthy ideology to attack Iranian soil. Kill em all, these tribalist monkey anti-Iranian racist rats.

No these rats are not "ani-revolutionary" as in islamic republic propaganda calls them, these dogs worked with the revolution against shah to bring chaos in Iran and to catch fish from dirty waters. They are just anti-iranian tribalist racists backed with violent communist ideology, nothing more, nothing less. Warn barzani to close the office of these terrorists and disarm them or face more missiles.

Last edited:
We're done with the bullshit of terrorist scum. we should have opted for massive Aerial Attack or at least a couple of dozen Fateh110/ MOBIN.
this attack was limited and apparently just a warning. although more than 11 rats are killed and dozens injured

We're done with the bullshit of terrorist scum. we should have opted for massive Aerial Attack or at least a couple of dozen Fateh110/ MOBIN.
this attack was limited and apparently just a warning. although more than 11 rats are killed and dozens injured
at least 16 rats killed, 50 injured.

Several Anti-Iran Kurdish Militants Killed by Rockets ‘Fired from Iran’: Report
September 8, 2018 - 13:00

Several rockets, said to have been fired from the Iranian territory, hit the headquarters of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran (KDP-I) and the Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan (PDKI) on Saturday, killing at least 14 and wounding dozens of others from the anti-Iran terrorist groups, Kurdish media reported.

The rockets, which Kurdistan24 says were as many as ten, targeted the militants’ headquarters in the Kurdistan Region’s city of Koysinjaq or Koya.

By early afternoon, a source from Koya hospital told Kurdistan 24 that 14 have so far died and 42 have been wounded.

Secretary of KDP-Iran Mustafa Mawludi and his predecessor Khalid Azizi are among those injured during the attack, sources from the party confirmed.

The organization was holding a meeting at the time of the attack, one of its officials told AFP on condition of anonymity.

-----------------

14+42 hunt of senior members of these terrorist organizations, just with 5 rockets.
C.I.A, MOSSAD, MI6 are mourning!

This was the revenge of their previous attack on Iranian border guard base which led to martyrdom of 11 IRGC members.

IRGC fulfilled it's revenge promise:
انتقام سخت سپاه بابت شهدای مریوان در راه است

Speculations it could be Zelzal 3 or Nazeat rocket that was used
If the rockets really flow 180km, it couldnt be Fadjr-5C because of its limitation of 75km

Zelzal 3

Nazeat

Back
Top Bottom