What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

LOL!
What????
And your duty is what? to send militants across LOC?

You don't have responsibility?

The proof is in the pudding, pucker up, You're heading into exactly what I've planned. How can you verify that Pakistan is sending militants across the LOC? Please explain your speculation with weighted proofs.

Why you need proof? Uri attack was conducted by LeT and it is a fact and FYI after surgical strike, whole world welcomed the step. No one asked for proof. Only Pakistanis are asking for proof.

Well the "proof" is pretty much none existent your government might have destroyed it in order to hide the tactics mate

Our duty is to teach your army a lesson for raping, killing, torturing and suppressing the rights of Kashmir people. Already 45 cockroaches were sent to hell..

Again I am repeating. As I did before.. and you are the evidence.

Pakistan army has BAD TENDENCY to target INDIAN SOLDIERS because Indian Soldiers are Killing terrorists coming across LOC!

Pakistan army has BAD TENDENCY to target INDIAN SOLDIERS because Indian Soldiers are Killing terrorists coming across LOC!

Yeah fucking demons crossing the border "caught on camera" just shut up mate

Wow the four children you kill yesterday were terrorist? No wonder Your whole nation is one mental and pchco mad house

Why you need proof? Uri attack was conducted by LeT and it is a fact and FYI after surgical strike, whole world welcomed the step. No one asked for proof. Only Pakistanis are asking for proof.

Because you naive banana leaf eating Indian in any civilized nation to convict someone in court requires proof of evidence. Can you understand this simple concept...or is this beyond your comprehension. Who said LeT conducted the Uri attack? Stop playing with the flashlight and comeback to reality. Give us the videos that you did the surgical strikes. I enjoyed watching your post blown to smithereens...the drone did a good job in capturing that. Anyway fix your infrastructure before talking big to Pakistan.

You should have still welcomed the surgical strikes, where so many terrorists were killed. But you condemned it. And now there is skirmish going on. This shows the attitude.. that PA supports terrorism.

This is itself the proof. India just wanted to prove that you support terrorism and here you are after 2 months.

How can we believe you guys when it took you 4 days to take out 3 terrorists after the so called surgical strikes mate

Because you naive banana leaf eating Indian in any civilized nation to convict someone in court requires proof of evidence. Can you understand this simple concept...or is this beyond your comprehension. Who said LeT conducted the Uri attack? Stop playing with the flashlight and comeback to reality. Give us the videos that you did the surgical strikes. I enjoyed watching your post blown to smithereens...the drone did a good job in capturing that. Anyway fix your infrastructure before talking big to Pakistan.

How can we believe you guys when it took you 4 days to take out 3 terrorists after the so called surgical strikes mate

My point is clear.

Do you support the surgical strike done by India or future surgical strikes by India? Or you are against it? Just answer me that

You should have still welcomed the surgical strikes, where so many terrorists were killed. But you condemned it. And now there is skirmish going on. This shows the attitude.. that PA supports terrorism.

This is itself the proof. India just wanted to prove that you support terrorism and here you are after 2 months.
Dude if your army is that strong and it is capable of launching Surgical Strikes then they might have already done it again to free their captive soldier Chandu Chohan

We allowed international news agencies into the region of where your surgical strike took place only to find absolutely nothing! Why isn't India opening up to the media? What have you got to hide? We're an open book and only India is crying wolf

Calm down before you have a heart attack. Pakistan Army is responding in kind when you violated the cease fire. It's not our fault that your transvestite army can't take care of it's local problem. Instead of wife swapping, why don't you try to use dialogue with the people of Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom