What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

Then go after terrorists or work with Pakistan to end the said terrorists?

The funny thing is that if this was a vice versa scenario you guys would have screamed at us to provide PROOF first. Come on ShoutB!

Don't you think something else is going on here?!

You missed this @ShoutB houtB

I am bad with the numbers but doesn't it mean 6 due to our firing further 6 more due to fear?

Sochne mein koi buraayi nahi hai
You can make it 50 if it makes you happy but the good thing is there has been no reports of casualties at our side atleast from the past 11 days except 1
Are you a female poster?

How did ISPR know 6 Indian soldiers died? Did they hop over the fence and counted them? Seriously... these just end up being exaggerated estimates; real casualties are usually 1/3 or none at all; this goes for both Pakistani and Indian sources...

binoculars or naked eye....easy to confirm a kill except in areas where the grass is too tall

I have been asking past 3 hours, why the pakistan army has not yet evacuated it'S citizens from LOC.Indian army did it long back. It is your duty to evacuate them from LOC!

It is your duty to conduct successful dialogues and not spread unnecessary violence!

We are economically a bit stronger
And normally no army targets the civilians be it ours or theirs
Those are just created by media for trp

Civilians die due to mortar shelling which is quite unfortunate

we have had to evacuate many people of AZAD Kashmir due to shelling and ceasefire violations from your side....every time the firing is started from your end ever since the extra-judicial murder of Burhan Wani Shaheed

Kindly enlighten me then what is going on?

Rage is going on, You blame Uri on Pakistan without proof. You conducted a surgical strike with no proof to show. BJP is being forced to live up to their promise of handling Pakistan but are they really handing Pakistan? Or are they gaining votes for your next election?

Kindly enlighten me then what is going on?

Also! India doesn't like the fact that we've been on your backsides raising your 'exposure' (IOK atrocities) in the public forum... that is also a major cause for this!

Rage is going on, You blame Uri on Pakistan without proof. You conducted a surgical strike with no proof to show. BJP is being forced to live up to their promise of handling Pakistan but are they really handing Pakistan? Or are they gaining votes for your next election?

Also! India doesn't like the fact that we've been on your backsides raising your 'exposure' (IOK atrocities) in the public forum... that is also a major cause for this!

Smashed it bro couldn't of said it better me self mate

Pakistan need's to fire artillery shells day and night
LOL!
What????
And your duty is what? to send militants across LOC?

You don't have responsibility?

Our duty is to teach your army a lesson for raping, killing, torturing and suppressing the rights of Kashmir people. Already 45 cockroaches were sent to hell...but don't worry be patient more is to come. Instead of playing with your chai set, please take some responsibility and admit the truth.

You conducted a surgical strike with no proof to show.

Why you need proof? Uri attack was conducted by LeT and it is a fact and FYI after surgical strike, whole world welcomed the step. No one asked for proof. Only Pakistanis are asking for proof.

Why you need proof? Uri attack was conducted by LeT and it is a fact and FYI after surgical strike, whole world welcomed the step. No one asked for proof. Only Pakistanis are asking for proof.

Are you that dumb or just pretending here to be dumb?

Just asking.

Back
Top Bottom