What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

Haha Wikipedia jazbati hogaya ,,, 32 Indian soldiers killed / 70 Injured ( Indian Claim ) :D
Go below to the casualty and losses area .....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_India–Pakistan_military_confrontation

And see this. The reality. Raid on Pakistani post.
uCi9JSU.jpg

Main dushmanon mo bhi bolta hoon teri maa meri maa jaise
But tu gatar ki paidaish uske bhi layak nahi hai
Behen ki choot tereko kitni bar samjhaya ,tu kutte ki dum sali sidhi nahi ho sakte kabhi

Madarcod,kitne saal se hai tu forum per ,tujhe dikhta nahi waz aether kaise behave karte hai
Woh bacha wajasal bhi tujhse jyada samajhdar hai

Harami,sala mood kharab kar diya

Oh look here guys.. Another Indian shooting himself in the foot.. Look how we wound him around our fingers.. BAN hammer approaching fast... see you later! :-)

see the SMOKE on Pakistani post and flag with it in the background. You need video go back few pages.

And no one has answered me on other thread why Pakistan build post near to Civilian area. Or why PA has not evacuated the area seeing high tension.

Indian army did it 1 month back.

I don't buy it dude.
We will construct posts where ever we want, You're doing the violations in the first place and you have the nerve to swerve this like you ain't doing anything criminalising at all. Please....

I don't buy it dude.
We will construct posts where ever we want, You're doing the violations in the first place and you have the nerve to swerve this like you ain't doing anything criminalising at all. Please....

India has right to violate the ceasefire to retaliate if terrorists coming from across LOC attack Indian soldiers.

Good job. don't let foot off the gas. "Tun kay rakho". pain should be felt all across the power corridors in New Delhi.

Bhen k loray .. Jitni Teri height ha . Aus say bara mera lora ha.

Maa k loray a k marwa lay aur ..

Madarchod tu jab nahi tha yahan pe tav main tha
Jab forum ke liye ahsan ne paise mange they tab mein tha

Kya guest guest laga rakha

Sala indian sunte hi kuch bhi bolta chutiye
Start kisne kara tha gali dena bhosdike

Tu jaisa ek nali ka keeda pure Pak ko badnaam karta hai madarchd

Guys.. stop it.. PM each other and sort it out please

India has right to violate the ceasefire to retaliate if terrorists coming from across LOC attack Indian soldiers.

Then go after terrorists or work with Pakistan to end the said terrorists?

The funny thing is that if this was a vice versa scenario you guys would have screamed at us to provide PROOF first. Come on ShoutB!

Don't you think something else is going on here?!

I dont mind jitni gali de isse .. but kinke muh lag raha hai. bhai lato ke bhoot bato se nahi mantey.. isliye :)

Well the quote at the end doesn't suit the situation I hope you know that this is online not some road mate

I dont mind jitni gali de isse .. but kinke muh lag raha hai. bhai lato ke bhoot bato se nahi mantey.. isliye :)

SparrowJack has atleast shown dignity.. I would advise you to follow suit, You're spreading hate.

Back
Top Bottom