What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

This has already been discussed in another thread, now you are TROLLING!!

If it has been discussed then mods can delete the post if not the same one. I am not aware if this has been posted because I cannot see. It's a new one. ;)

Indian army Gukhas and Madras rifles blowing Pakistani post at LOC

brother the video was very old as indians on this same forum had been seen making use of it from several weeks. even let me tell you that pictures with pakistan army rebuilding it are there and they were smiling clearly showing no casualities. secondly that wasn't a post but small fortification used to observe movement and is emptied during skirmishes and tense times. even empty structures are present on indian sides too. and even in the video only wall to keep movement secret had been demaged. no heavy weapons used like currently in use which means it is from before 29 sep 2016.

and 1 thing more i am in no mood of trolling so i won't raise technical issues like how was india allowed to take pictures from back side and similar questions but i won't be doing that as i had already done it with one of indian and his reply was he didn't knew he is not sure.

brother the video was very old as indians on this same forum had been seen making use of it from several weeks. even let me tell you that pictures with pakistan army rebuilding it are there and they were smiling clearly showing no casualities. secondly that wasn't a post but small fortification used to observe movement and is emptied during skirmishes and tense times. even empty structures are present on indian sides too. and even in the video only wall to keep movement secret had been demaged. no heavy weapons used like currently in use which means it is from before 29 sep 2016.

I could hear a gurkha saying, @4:21 Hello tiger hairo ta oh manjhi ka ... bhayao cha?

it means .. hello tiger please see if the chap is (inaudible) or not..

This means this is live and actual footage.

I could hear a gurkha saying, @4:21 Hello tiger hairo ta oh manjhi ka ... bhayao cha?

it means .. hello tiger please see if the chap is (inaudible) or not..

This means this is live and actual footage.
i never doubted that it isn't live. i say that it is old. and the so called post is empty. and only 1 wall destroyed.

Indian army Gukhas and Madras rifles blowing Pakistani post at LOC

wtf How many time they fired on this post and Cant take down the Pakistani Flag lol

Must b Some Brave Pakistani Army Man Was Holding the National Flag

ALL BS Crap Videos Got no Sense or Logic

wtf How many time they fired on this post and Cant take down the Pakistani Flag lol

Must b Some Brave Pakistani Army Man Was Holding the National Flag

ALL BS Crap Videos Got no Sense or Logic

Even you couldn't touch Indian flag in the last video where your soldiers targeted Indian post. If by your logic soldiers start firing then they will never win any war. lol..

Well no one is doubting ispr credibility within pakistan, but from outside it just looks like a propagand machine, running successfully. Just like north Korea's radio broadcast propaganda.

No according to the fanboys here they are the crusaders of gospel truth. Their jingoism is testament to their posts. 6 killed confirmed yeah right if they are onsite counting the casualties. Let's confirm that looking at my crystal ball.

We treat them well on this forum. Indians forums are really bad.
Indians should be lucky they are allowed to spew their venom, in bharat ratshat, Pakistanis don't stand a chance in that crappy forum.

It's called an articulated pov, if you want to know what venom is read the posts of your brethren, it's worse than any nureotoxin know to man on this planet. Playing a victim card ain't going to help.

Stick to the topic, could not give 2 hoots about what you think, the world is not going to stop spinning and the sun will rise again tomorrow.

Well Indian forums are good for two things . And i saw it myself.
1) Thinking themselves as super powers lol
2) Stalking any girl that tries to be part of it

Happy Hunting Boys in Khaki . God Speed.

anyways
Indians should be thankful that they atleast get a chance to speak here

u should know that amy things are kept secret world over

so dont be too ignorant and say no one has died

sometimes things are too bad in taste to be told to the public in truth

just like the kashmir problem

People die everyday, when did I say that no has died! When people die from our end its accounted accurately for on our end and the public is informed. The credibility is subject to scrutiny as your a paskistani and I am an Indian. Quiet naturally I will take anything coming out of Pakistan with a high level of scrutiny, we are at war!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom