What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

At LOC 4 Civilians embraced shahadat and 10 were injured today. Shaheed include
Iltaf s/o Lal Muhammad, vill Jabbar Dheri, Jandrot Sector.
Nazia Kausar w/o M. Rasheed, vill Gai Mathrani, Karela Sec.
Attique s/o Manzoor , vill Baroh, Baroh Sec.
Tassawar s/o Shabbir, vill Baroh, Baroh Sec. There are reports of heavy casualties of Indian soldiers due to effective retaliatory fire by Pakistani troops. 6 Indian soldiers have been confirmed killed till now

Moment to rejoice... Why don't India just start a short scale war. I think Modi needs some good number of shaheeds.. Tired of this cat and mouse game

This thread has become p@rn.
ladies and kids are advised to remain in the members club until mods sort the sh-it contents out :P

Considering their fire has killed nearly 30 residents of AZAD Kashmir I'd say it was too little too late but better than not giving any answer.

The BJP/RSS communal fascists currently under power in india are a hostile entity and ought to be treated thusly.

Good worked Pak Armed Forces

Considering their fire has killed nearly 30 residents of AZAD Kashmir I'd say it was too little too late but better than not giving any answer.

The BJP/RSS communal fascists currently under power in india are a hostile entity and ought to be treated thusly.

Good worked Pak Armed Forces

I have been asking past 3 hours, why the pakistan army has not yet evacuated it'S citizens from LOC.Indian army did it long back. It is your duty to evacuate them from LOC!

India has right to violate the ceasefire to retaliate if terrorists coming from across LOC attack Indian soldiers.

Then we have the right to coat our bullets in cow fat and fire at your solders:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom