What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

@WAJsal we have a instigator here that cannot respond to in a civilised manner. I will leave it in your hands, not worth the time or engery.
Haha dude and where did he mentioned anything abusive?
Come on try harder.Still your forums won't be able to reach the standards of ours and you think yourself technological advance :)

Why so much anger? Respond in a civilised manner, oh yeah I forgot that is next to impossible for you isn't it.

99% of you people dont understand that... the saner indian voice have left and now all we have here are call center trolls who only understand abuse... and i pay back in the same coin with double the interest...

Respect is earned not demanded.

Last edited:
when will all this nonsense stop

Army eager to teach lesson to enemy, waiting for permission: Manohar Parrikar
The minister said the country's borders are secured and no one could dare attack India.
SHARES
PTI | Panaji | Updated: November 21, 2016 12:13 pm
manohar-parrikar-759.jpg
Union Minister for Defence, Manohar Parrikar (Source: File/PTI Photo)
The Army is eager to teach a lesson to enemy of the country and it is just waiting for permission from the government, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said in Panaji on Sunday. “The morale of the Army has gone up. Army wants to teach lesson to our enemy. They are just waiting for permission from the government…We gave them permission two-three times,” Parrikar said during BJP’s campaign meeting in Vasco.

The minister said the country's borders are secured and no one could dare attack India.
SHARES
manohar-parrikar-759.jpg
The Army is eager to teach a lesson to enemy of the country and it is just waiting for permission from the government, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said in Panaji on Sunday. “The morale of the Army has gone up. Army wants to teach lesson to our enemy. They are just waiting for permission from the government…We gave them permission two-three times,” Parrikar said during BJP’s campaign meeting in Vasco.
When Indian political and military leadership will start to become normal human . Fighting will stop but if they think they can bully Pakistan into submission then they are completely mistaken

How did ISPR know 6 Indian soldiers died? Did they hop over the fence and counted them? Seriously... these just end up being exaggerated estimates; real casualties are usually 1/3 or none at all; this goes for both Pakistani and Indian sources...
Indian media reported 1 dead and 4 to 5 injured...makes it 6,..

SHARES
manohar-parrikar-759.jpg
Didn't we just..?? :D yeh le okhad kia okhadna hae... :omghaha::omghaha:

I really don't understand why do we have nukes ? Our soldiers and civilians are getting killed too. Why not fire few nuke tipped missiles towards delhi and Mumbai ? Banya don't have guts to fire back.
Are you moron? Why you bring nukes in everywhere debate. Are you enemy of Pakistan or your mentality is limited , starts from nukes and ending on nukes? Who need enemy when we have suicide mentality like this.

@Oscar brother, I have been reading on this forum for over 7-8 years... I still don't know why indian trolls are tolerated that much? Is it because these call centre slums increase traffic here,? k hmari b rozi lgi rhti hae or mehfil b saji rehti hae?? :o::o: literally I was in 9th or 10th class now I am graduate trolls are increasingly becoming more stupid and more in number..

Are you moron? Why you bring nukes in everywhere debate. Are you enemy of Pakistan or your mentality is limited , starts from nukes and ending on nukes? Who need enemy when we have suicide mentality like this.

This forum is not for weak hearted people like you.we lost almost close to lakh people and now they are openly killing our soldiers and civilians and you are asking a patriotic Pakistani to sit down and see our people dying.NO,hope we see Armageddon soon.

Well Indian forums are good for two things . And i saw it myself.
1) Thinking themselves as super powers lol
2) Stalking any girl that tries to be part of it

Happy Hunting Boys in Khaki . God Speed.
Sewers...
@WAJsal @WebMaster
If I give a reply to this then you guys would infract me lol :pop:

I tagged the mods for you :partay:

You deserve every bit of it.

Last edited:
General Bajwa has said "There are reports of heavy casualties of Indian soldiers due to effective retaliatory fire by Pakistani troops. 6 Indian soldiers have been confirmed killed till now"

Back
Top Bottom