What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

My point is clear.

Do you support the surgical strike done by India or future surgical strikes by India? Or you are against it? Just answer me that

There was no surgical strikes you guys are not worthy of the task because Musharraf said "BIG COUNTRY BUT SMALL HEART " mate

Yes indian stupidity and shame knows no limit. And sometimes i wonder if they are saying the stuff seriously or they are joking

Next they would say you should welcome Indian invasion of AJK and GB. After that they would say you should give Lahore to India. After that they would say you should give Sindh to India.After that give whole of country to India.

What a bunch of jokers we have on this forum from India. :lol:

You do not acknowledge because, that would expose Pak Army of harbouring terrorists.

Any strike on terror modules should be welcomed. This is my take.

We hit new Delhi yesterday and have destroyed several Bollywood studios mate

Why was there a need? To call all International media about surgical strike? Did you try to wash off your hands from the accusation that PA was harbouring terrorists? :undecided:

It is absolutely necessary.. Should've accepted the UN probe into IOK too.. what're you hiding? Shutting down news networks and what not... Man there's so many contradictions you're trying to juggle.. just give up.

Next they would say you should welcome Indian invasion of AJK and GB. After that they would say you should give Lahore to India. After that they would say you should give Sindh to India.After that give whole of country to India.

What a bunch of jokers we have on this forum from India. :lol:
Lol hahaha you are absolutely right. Adding to your quote, One comment was epic on submarine detection post . The respected gentlemen mentioned that Indian Navy Submarine surfaced in Pakistani waters to give warning to Pakistan. And i didnt know which wall should I bang my head on after reading :hitwall:

You do not acknowledge because, that would expose Pak Army of harbouring terrorists.

The day you can show me proof of your surgical strikes... I will owe you an apology. Right now this is all speculation

It is absolutely necessary.. Should've accepted the UN probe into IOK too.. what're you hiding? Shutting down news networks and what not... Man there's so many contradictions you're trying to juggle.. just give up.

UN has been given a lot of evidences and such incidents of terrorism are reported to UN by India. As India is a stake holder on war on terrorism.

The day you can show me proof of your surgical strikes... I will owe you an apology. Right now this is all speculation

What Kind of apology? So you will accept that whatever India did was correct?

Sure when India will strike her embassies in Afghanistan I promise I will be the first one to welcome that act. I promise . As they are promoting terrorism in Pakistan

Sure when India will strike her embassies in Afghanistan I promise I will be the first one to welcome that act. I promise . As they are promoting terrorism in Pakistan

Normally Indian embassies are being targeted in Afghanistan by the terrorists.

UN has been given a lot of evidences and such incidents of terrorism are reported to UN by India. As India is a stake holder on war on terrorism.

What Kind of apology? So you will accept that whatever India did was correct?

You give proof to UN of terrorism but the things you have been doing in Kashmir when they try to investigate you block access like what kind of hypocrisy is this my Indian mate

Back
Top Bottom