What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

UN has been given a lot of evidences and such incidents of terrorism are reported to UN by India. As India is a stake holder on war on terrorism.

What Kind of apology? So you will accept that whatever India did was correct?

Then why refuse the probe into IOK? Do you deny what you've done in IOK against civilians? I would also love to hear your take on the RAW spy we caught earlier this year... What was his name... Oh yes.. Mr.
Kulbhushan Yadav

Normally Indian embassies are being targeted in Afghanistan by the terrorists.

The Taliban have been targeting the embassies:) If your going to support Ghani, then its only fair game that you are allowed to attack you.

Then why refuse the probe into IOK? Do you deny what you've done in IOK against civilians? I would also love to hear your take on the RAW spy we caught earlier this year... What was his name... Oh yes.. Mr.
Kulbhushan Yadav

Those are your perceptions my dear. Tomorrow you will catch some one else, torture him and the innocent guy will be forced to accept and make statement. These tactics are old. You are kidnapping Indian citizens!

Terrorism is not a bilateral dialogue. Whole world is fighting against terrorism. But unfortunately Pakistan is not happy when terrorists are blown out by Indian army. That is the point. Kashmir is there where it is.. but cross border terrorism has to be stopped and no other issue can be discussed in the shadow of terrorism.

You didn't blow out any terrorists... This is a facade.. You attacked our army on LOC and then retreated back.. We have video proof.. you don't have anything. Anything you yell about this is taken with a grain of salt.

ISPR is back in gaga land for the gullible and simple Pak awam which has been brainwashed over many generations . Having won ALL wars with India now Indian fantasy casualties. Only problem, India is a open democratic society. Casualties cannot be hidden as they can in Pakistan
Do you remember how many times the US claimed to have killed "chemical Ali" during the Iraq war. Do you remember them announcing their own deaths in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?. Are you so naive as to tell us that media is not "micro managed" and used as a tool of war.
I have no appetite for sitting and gleeing over losses on any side be it Indian or Pakistani. These are people who die because of misplaced and illadvised jingoism of their leaders on both sides. Living beings having mothers and fathers having children and wives and husbands. It is a very sad state of affairs.
However please dont insult our sanity and intelligence by mentioning the independance of the Indian media or for that matter even Pakistani media.
These affairs are micro managed to the nth degree and release/witholding of information is tightly controlled.
Regards
A

Terrorism is not a bilateral dialogue. Whole world is fighting against terrorism. But unfortunately Pakistan is not happy when terrorists are blown out by Indian army. That is the point. Kashmir is there where it is.. but cross border terrorism has to be stopped and no other issue can be discussed in the shadow of terrorism.

Finally you admitted to all the abnormal things you are doing to the poor Kashmir's somewhat makes you guys look more like terrorists mate

Those are your perceptions my dear. Tomorrow you will catch some one else, torture him and the innocent guy will be forced to accept and make statement. These tactics are old. You are kidnapping Indian citizens!

Oh my... what an innocent guy trespassing Pakistan with a fake passport.. that is your definition of innocent. I'll be damned.

Finally you admitted to all the abnormal things you are doing to the poor Kashmir's somewhat makes you guys look more like terrorists mate

I can quote Musharraf that when he was incharge they had been doing it ( sending SSG units across LOC) to ignite protest. Well what do you call that? It is a terrorism :)

Oh my... what an innocent guy trespassing Pakistan with a fake passport.. that is your definition of innocent. I'll be damned.

There is no proof that he was trespassing.

Then my dear child it's only your perception that we are sending terrorists over the border. Maybe you should accept the reality that when your solders rape, torture and kill innocent civilians then the Kashmir's will take up arms and teach your eunuch army a lesson. At the moment we are going to squeeze every single information out of that spy, trust me I hate to be in his position, yet the banana leaf eating scoundrel was killing innocent Pakistani's.

There is no cross border terrorism to speak of, with floodlights, electric fence, laser walls along Indian loc, how is it possible for anyone to cross, stop your propaganda please.

I can quote Musharraf that when he was incharge they had been doing it ( sending SSG units across LOC) to ignite protest. Well what do you call that? It is a terrorism :)

Go ahead my little Indian brother make sure you have PROOF mate

Here you go:

You are proving my point. :)

Pakistan army or may be terrorists coming across LOC panting such things and running away. It is terrorism.

Bad tendency to target Indian soldiers

There is no proof that he was trespassing.

So he was kidnapped by Pakistan from Iran? Cool story bro!

Back
Top Bottom