What's new

breaking news:6 indian soldiers killed

And you are very happy about it because you support Taliban? Wow!!

Can't you bloody read. I said the Taliban are attacking your embassies and they have every right to do so because you are supporting their enemy which is Ghani. Now be a good little boy and read my post carefully before coming to conclusion.

You are proving my point. :)

Pakistan army or may be terrorists coming across LOC panting such things and running away. It is terrorism.

Bad tendency to target Indian soldiers

He hurt your tiny ego mate

There is no cross border terrorism to speak of, with floodlights, electric fence, laser walls along Indian loc, how is it possible for anyone to cross, stop your propaganda please.

of course, it happens.. BSF and Army has shown the proof.

I said the Taliban are attacking your embassies and they have every right to do so because you are supporting their enemy which is Ghani

So, you consider taliban as a stake holder? Then why did you target taliban in your country?

You are proving my point. :)

Pakistan army or may be terrorists coming across LOC panting such things and running away. It is terrorism.

Bad tendency to target Indian soldiers

*Ahem.. proving your point? Are you joking?

This is your surgical strike all in all, You didn't even cross the LOC. You were stood on it and ran like anything so I don't understand which "Terrorists" you supposedly killed and retreated.

I bet your Indian army was like WE RECORDED THE EVIDENCE AND WE HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IT WAS TERRORISTS WE CANNOT SHOW THE EVIDENCE TO ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE WE HAD STEALTH TECHNOLOGY INVOLVED IN THIS OPERATION mate

oh well there is this attack on Indian soldier and you call it what? In my language this is terrorism, because your army did not claim it. And if claimed, then I again repeat , your army has tendency to target Indian soldiers in Kashmir and wheresoever.

Your soldiers are weaponized and armed to the teeth and you've attempted to cross the LOC and what do you expect, we will welcome you with tea & halwa puri? Please stop covulating the truth! stop lying!

So, you consider taliban as a stake holder? Then why did you target taliban in your country?

In Afghanistan the Taliban have to be considered a stake holder. They control 40% of Afghanistan and have mobilized more support. The evidence is rather clear with the fall of Kundus as a large chunk of their forces were Dari speaking fighters. Now the Russian's, Iranians, American's and even the Chinese want to negotiate with the Taliban for a peaceful solution. Which means they have become a stakeholder in Afghanistan...its tough but swallow this bitter truth. The TTP were supported by the Afghan Intelligence, thus we destroyed them in our country. The Afghan Taliban are attacking the TTP as we speak in Nuristan Province.

Yes why not, Indian soldiers came to destroy terror launchpads, not your army. You should be happy!

Err... fake much? This is clearly doctored to further brainwash your country. :-)

Yes why not, Indian soldiers came to destroy terror launchpads, not your army. You should be happy!

So you didn't exactly destroy any launchpads.. did you? I believe we led the media to this area and they found no such launchpads.. Also didn't you guys have problems getting your story straight... First you used paratroopers then helicopters and then suddenly it was something else entirely.. Oh yes the reason you didn't show proof was because we would have stolen your tactics.. Haha

But intelligence report say, not India's but afghanistan's that such assaults originate and planned by Pakistan. And no taliban takes responsibility either.

That is not my answer. You can even call creation of Pakistan as British strategic response to divide the strength of freedom movement. :)

Why should I give a flying hoot about the intelligence reports from Afghanistan when those same crackheads are supporting the TTP. How do you know that the Taliban didn't take responsibility...did you interview them and have chai with biscuits.

When Indian army says they did operation in Pakistan occupied Kashmir, the world welcomed it.
Coming to terrorist count, well .. the ISPR chief only those places which he wanted Media to see. Simple

Oh yes the world welcomed it, doubted it and when further probed, were denied of everything. Right now nobody believes that it happened except India. You have no proof of what the ISPR did or didn't do :-)

How do you know Taliban is involved? So you want to say ISI is asking Taliban to hit Indian assets?

Because Munna the Indian Government is supporting the Mayor of Kabul. Thus it's only makes logical sense that the Taliban will want to attack Indian assets in Afghanistan. It's very simple to understand. On the other hand India is colluding with the Afghan intelligence to cause mayhem in Pakistan. That spymaster will talk soon, you can count on that.

When will this madness stop?

How many lives will be lost....when this govt of hindu bhakts will get satiated with human blood?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom