What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

sorry its the other way around
the Gurkhas never had the misfortune to face Field Marshal Ayub in the battle field

@Guynextdoor2

Field Marshal Ayub had the misfortune of facing a 4' 10 " Lal Bahadur Shastri
in Tashkent after the defeat of 1965 war

The diminutive Lal Bahadur Shastri refused to SIGN the peace agreement
UNTIL Ayub khan added the words " without resort to arms " in the ceasefire agreement
in his own handwriting

Dar asal, aap ko Chinese tent pasand hai'n :angel:
janab chalo aapkibaat maan lete hain per jaisa aapne sunaa hi hoga do takat war dushmano ki sulah ke liye keemat hamesha us kamzor ko hi chukaani perti hai jo dono ke beech perke apna chota sa fayeda nikalna chata tha ;)

aage aap khud samjhdaar ho .... khel lo abhi aap thora aur khel lo hum baad me kehelnge :D

In this Indian fantasy world Indians think raping and abducting Kashmiri children is behaving like a sensible nation state.
--
you been reported for abuse and trolliong (rape issue no way related to this thread )
first read properly then talk ..
look who said it

Oh wow. What military option? He does realize that his nation will have to face equal response?

student biryani ka lunch khaya hai mamoo
nahi chachha aaj aapki bahoo (meri sharik e hayat) ne cholle chawaal aur methi ke parathe ke saath gajar mattar ki subzi tifen me di thee bas wahi khayee hai abhi :D

Pakistanis may not like to believe that Modi will definitely go for war
But the hard fact is that
India has changed ; we have had enough of the diplomatic means of
protesting against terror attacks

The recent LOC firing has proved that India means business

Dont say that we did not warn you
border phurjari is one thing and declaring war on your neighbor is a whole change scenario. and if Superman Modi Jee thinks of any misadventure then our army air force and navy will retaliate with full force. and our nukes are not made for Diwali/shab e barat it will kaboom on your Head.
then don't say that we did not warn you kiddo

Article clearly in the language of English says its a quote and opinion of a former US diplomat and not from ANY mouthpiece of anything thats Indian.

And the parade of fools join for their retarded rants...

What a bunch of illiterates.

I have financial literacy.

border phurjari is one thing and declaring war on your neighbor is a whole change scenario. and if Superman Modi Jee thinks of any misadventure then our army air force and navy will retaliate with full force. and our nukes are not made for Diwali/shab e barat it will kaboom on your Head.
then don't say that we did not warn you kiddo

You Pakistanis are NOT suicidal
we know you very well

You love your Nihari and Biryani very much

It is just the question of calling off your BLUFF

Don't you realise that Pakistan is already at war ?

Wars do not have to be the ' across the border shooting' kind.
The point to ponder is, who is Pakistan fighting against, if anything, India should acknowledge Pakistan's effort and sacrifices in fighting against terrorists rather than blaming Pakistan for it's own troubles.

INDIA has given ENOUGH chances for Pakistan to mend its ways

IF it wants war so be it

The point to ponder is, who is Pakistan fighting against, if anything, India should acknowledge Pakistan's effort and sacrifices in fighting against terrorists rather than blaming Pakistan for it's own troubles.

I think you are pondering over the wrong issue.

Why should India acknowledge Pakistan's self inflicted injuries ? Pak has willingly dug itself into a hole and still hasn't stopped digging.

These ' sacrifices' are good to convince the domestic audience. The world has seen through the smoke screen.

Dont you realise you are already being ' struck' regularly ?

I forcefully advocate use of tactical weapons, rain of uranium on indian force if they want to launch Proactive strategy against Pakistan. Our forces already engaged on westren border we are not going to tolerate any stupid adventure any more. There is no need to seek orders from Nawaz Sharief regarding nuclear attack on india. Teach them lesson once for all. Send Modi to hell as well.

since 2008 i am reading it and will read till more 50 years . indian can not shit with pakistan borders its 2015 fanboys

Imraan bhai our intention is not go on war deliberately with Pakistan but do you endorse such actions of Pakistan waging a proxy war like Mumbai attack ? Or shielding the terrorists?
Don't you think this madness of killing innocent indian has to be stopped.... ?

Ontopic
Naah I don't believe modi would follow such unwise option instead he would seize this opportunity to destabilize the Pakistan from within......

Back
Top Bottom