What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

The point to ponder is, who is Pakistan fighting against, if anything, India should acknowledge Pakistan's effort and sacrifices in fighting against terrorists rather than blaming Pakistan for it's own troubles.
why should we indianfeel pain for pakistani suffering in the first place and why should we show "so called bigger heart"wellremmeber we are evil baniyas ;)

thing iswe wont use millitarry force in offence against pakistan we very well know howto paly pakistani game for owr profit now :D

When Pakistan was beaten in Kargil war did it resort to Nukes
NO ; Pakistan started the Kargil conflict

SO why cant India start a conflict ; It is OUR TURN NOW

I forcefully advocate use of tactical weapons, rain of uranium on indian force if they want to launch Proactive strategy against Pakistan. Our forces already engaged on westren border we are not going to tolerate any stupid adventure any more. There is no need to seek orders from Nawaz Sharief regarding nuclear attack on india. Teach them lesson once for all. Send Modi to hell as well.

Just as I thought

Pakistan & Pakistanis are forever engaging the wrong target.

@Guynextdoor2

Field Marshal Ayub had the misfortune of facing a 4' 10 " Lal Bahadur Shastri
in Tashkent after the defeat of 1965 war

The diminutive Lal Bahadur Shastri refused to SIGN the peace agreement
UNTIL Ayub khan added the words " without resort to arms " in the ceasefire agreement
in his own handwriting
Shastri died from happiness that FM Ayub didnt beat him up.

You Pakistanis are NOT suicidal
we know you very well

You love your Nihari and Biryani very much

It is just the question of calling off your BLUFF
bachu who is stoping you to start a war with Pakistan modi is more then welcome :p but its like
hum tuh dobay hein sanam tum ko bhi ley dobein gey :p hum tuh jayen gay app bhi nahin bacho gay so take a chill pill and concentrate on your defecation problems phir war ki baat kerna

I forcefully advocate use of tactical weapons, rain of uranium on indian force if they want to launch Proactive strategy against Pakistan. Our forces already engaged on westren border we are not going to tolerate any stupid adventure any more. There is no need to seek orders from Nawaz Sharief regarding nuclear attack on india. Teach them lesson once for all. Send Modi to hell as well.

@Thinkingsoldier

You are NOT Thinking clearly at all

Gurkhas are normal soldiers which is why even the British army maintains a regiment of Gorkhas to this day. Last time I checked there isn't a Pathan regiment there.
thats because the British didnt have any full Muslim regiment in the IA, as far as i know

well baaji aapke huzzor me ekshair arz kiya hai ..... pakistani fauj ne khaaye thi 1971 me indra ji ke haath se gilouri ek baar ..... jigar ka khoon abhi tak thook rahen hai wo ;) .... adaab :D

Article clearly in the language of English says its a quote and opinion of a former US diplomat and not from ANY mouthpiece of anything thats Indian.

And the parade of fools join for their retarded rants...

What a bunch of illiterates.

Exactly not a official take of current Indian gov....
Mr. Blackwill has no scientific methodology to deduce such conclusion its just based on his assumptions.....
Modi is not such fool to risk the wealth n reputation India has built for its ppl though he would support to answer the Pakistan in same tone ......
Proxy to proxy ......

well baaji aapke huzzor me ekshair arz kiya hai ..... pakistani fauj ne khaaye thi 1971 me indra ji ke haath se gilouri ek baar ..... jigar ka khoon abhi tak thook rahen hai wo ;) .... adaab :D
i am a bahi, not baaji

yes we did, Indra did defeat us, so whats new here?

The FC was and is one. :)
Manekshaw was in it though in the WW2.
which means there was no full Muslim regiment, they didnt trust us, and they still dont

Ghaas Khayenge, Acid Piyenge, Aadha Mulk Gavaenge, Par Pakistani Nahi Sudhrenge

Just look at the face of Ayub Khan during the Tashkent summit
Both Ayub and Bhutto were sad

And Indian delegation was smiling

The reasons that we in India know about Shastri's death is taht
Shastri died from either poisoning or GRIEF that he DID
not get a better deal against Pakistan

Pakistan had lost the war; India could have got a Better deal at Tashkent

Indians also think in this fantasy dream world reality that they are good looking. :rofl:
The former American diplomat was talking about the Game Hearts of Iron. Bhavnao ko samjho.

Older men find it difficult to differentiate between Grand strategy games and reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom