What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

We are not particularly jealous of your good fortune of having so many military dictators. Indian Army has legitimate Field Marshals who are not self anointed.
one was legitimate, the other i dont know how he became a Field Marshal, any how, we are still proud of our Field Marshal and calling him names wont change that
170px-Ayubnewarmychief.jpg

btw FM Ayub doesnt give sh*t about what you are saying

yes, 1. and Indians still cant get over the idea 2. that Pakistan is a separate Muslim state, and doesnt take dictation from India

The first part of your post is nonsense. I totally agree with the second part though.

The first part of your post is nonsense. I totally agree with the second part though.
yay

Indians were happy to have WON the war
Pakistan not only LOST the war but also lost face
it also lost US aid ; the Martial race theory was dumped for ever
like i said, you won now be happy and stop typing in capitals

1) Why should there be another terrorist attack on India supported by ISI/PA?

2) If PA/ISI do cause another terror attack on india, why should India take it silently?

Hey Ram, devi ji...they had a very high Muslim percentage. Most of them were considered Martial. Traditionally the British trusted the Muslims in India more than Hindus. Because many were previously aware of them. Hindus were a newer lot. 1857 changed it somewhat but the policy remained to keep things balanced.
after 1857 Muslims were more distrusted because of the word "Jihad"

@Jf Thunder Look at the SAD and worried faces of Z A Bhutto and Ayub Khan
in Tashkent
cant see the vid

one was legitimate, the other i dont know how he became a Field Marshal, any how, we are still proud of our Field Marshal and calling him names wont change that

btw FM Ayub doesnt give sh*t about what you are saying

When did I ever stop you from feeling proud of your military dictators? I'm just putting the record straight that he is a self anointed Field Marshal as you unnecessarily brought him to the thread. I'm actually surprised that Pakistan doesn't have more field marshals given the number of dictators it has had.

yes, and Indians still cant get over the idea that Pakistan is a separate Muslim state, and doesnt take dictation from India
well we have accepted the partition way back in 1947 itself and mooved on to make india a great nation and been working hard ever since but what did pakistani leaders did to pakistan

had we not acepted the reality what and why dint india enaxed states like bhuta ,bangladesh when it had a choice too ?

well bro the last part is a falacy and paranoia what pakistani establishment sold to pakistani population to ligimize there existence and for that they destroyed each and every thing inpakistan for there own personal gains and pakistani nation is still paying a very heavy price for it

as for taking dictations well wake up buddy your nationandits elite and establishment is taking dictations from "broitherli nations , friends not masters & friendli nations"for the last 67 years and look at your nation and its people now .... now tell me whyshould we bother to engage pakistan now :D

When did I ever stop you from feeling proud of your military dictators? I'm just putting the record straight that he is a self anointed Field Marshal as you unnecessarily brought him to the thread. I'm actually surprised that Pakistan doesn't have more field marshals given the number of dictators it has had.
he was more intelligent than the others, in order to pay more attention to the country he gave up the seat as the C in C, but made himself FM so that he could still have hold over the Army , that is why his era was more successful, the other retained the seat of C in C and also became president so they couldn't handle it

well we have accepted the partition way back in 1947 itself and mooved on to make india a great nation and been working hard ever since but what did pakistani leaders did to pakistan

had we not acepted the reality what and why dint india enaxed states like bhuta ,bangladesh when it had a choice too ?

well bro the last part is a falacy and paranoia what pakistani establishment sold to pakistani population to ligimize there existence and for that they destroyed each and every thing inpakistan for there own personal gains and pakistani nation is still paying a very heavy price for it

as for taking dictations well wake up buddy your nationandits elite and establishment is taking dictations from "broitherli nations , friends not masters & friendli nations"for the last 67 years and look at your nation and its people now .... now tell me whyshould we bother to engage pakistan now :D
we still aint taking dictations from you, neither us nor CHina that is why you are so irritated of us

nope

we still aint taking dictations from you, neither us nor CHina that is why you are so irritated of us

he he he he so your saying pakistanis wiling to take wrong steps and dicissions and dications from any one else but india ....... well is baat pe purani dilli ki ek kahawat yaad aa gayee .... bhabhi bolle dewar ko na doongi per chae khoonte se .... khair jane do u know waht i mean :D

as for china well china is the bigger power andwe evil baniyas know very well how to deal this for owr own profits and like USA very soon china will be owr very good strategik partner ... just wait and watch how the game unfolds .... abhi to khel shuru hi hua hai abhi se kya rona ;)

Back
Top Bottom