What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

janab chalo aapkibaat maan lete hain per jaisa aapne sunaa hi hoga do takat war dushmano ki sulah ke liye keemat hamesha us kamzor ko hi chukaani perti hai jo dono ke beech perke apna chota sa fayeda nikalna chata tha ;)

aage aap khud samjhdaar ho .... khel lo abhi aap thora aur khel lo hum baad me kehelnge :D
Guru Bahi, Song aur dance key badh aub aap ney dialogue bolna bi shru kar diya.......arey mia, aap apney filmy dunya main raho, spy pigeons aur camel pakro ya ziada sey ziada andherey main kisi ghareeb ki boat ko aag laga do....yea jang waghera aap k bas ka khel nai...... kia samjey.

Field Marshal Ayub does not approve

The Indian Army chief doesn't need approval from a military dictator who was shameless enough to award himself with the title of Field Marshal.

i am a bahi, not baaji

yes we did, Indra did defeat us, so whats new here?
well the new fact is that pakistani army still cant get over that humiliation and to avenge that it helped western powers and saudies to use pakistan as base campand pakistanies as connon fodder for there game and still stuck in that vicious cyclewhilethe world mooved on + the worst humiliation for pakistani establishment is that for all thosefor whome pakistani eatblishment destroyed its own nation are now siding with india and indian point while pakistani establishment cant do anything but sulk and is desparate that india engages themonce again ;)

Just look at the face of Ayub Khan during the Tashkent summit
Both Ayub and Bhutto were sad

And Indian delegation was smiling

The reasons that we in India know about Shastri's death is taht
Shastri died from either poisoning or GRIEF that he DID
not get a better deal against Pakistan

Pakistan had lost the war; India could have got a Better deal at Tashkent
well if you claiming that you won the war, puts you and Shastri at ease then you are free to assume that, whatever floats your boat

btw the Indians were happy cuz the were getting the land back

Indian Army chief doesn't need approval from a military dictator who was shameless enough to award himself the title of Field Marshal.
lawl jelly much?
btw he still doesnt approve, you can be happy or sad. its up to you :p

@Jf Thunder

Shastri's death was a blessing in disguise for India and a curse for Pakistan

It brought INDIRA GANDHI to power

Shastri was a PEACENIK ; Indira was the " war loving PM"

She wanted 1971 and she DID it

@Jf Thunder

Shastri's death was a blessing in disguise for India and a curse for Pakistan

It brought INDIRA GANDHI to power

Shastri was a PEACENIK ; Indira was the " war loving PM"

She wanted 1971 and she DID it
Shastri would have left eventually dont you think?

lawl jelly much?p

We are not particularly jealous of your good fortune of having so many military dictators. Indian Army has legitimate Field Marshals who are not self anointed.

Guru Bahi, Song aur dance key badh aub aap ney dialogue bolna bi shru kar diya.......arey mia, aap apney filmy dunya main raho, spy pigeons aur camel pakro ya ziada sey ziada andherey main kisi ghareeb ki boat ko aag laga do....yea jang waghera aap k bas ka khel nai...... kia samjey.
sahi kaha yejang mere jaise short dark evil baniye ka khel nahi per jangsirf haath me bandook leke nahi laari jaati aur uska sabse bara saboot pakistani muashrre ke har hisse me dikh raha hai na :D

sunna haipunjab me 1970 me log gana gaya kerte the "jang kher ni haundi jananiya di" aaj saboot apke saamne hai ;)

well the new fact is that pakistani army still cant get over that humiliation and to avenge that it helped western powers and saudies to use pakistan as base campand pakistanies as connon fodder for there game and still stuck in that vicious cyclewhilethe world mooved on + the worst humiliation for pakistani establishment is that for all thosefor whome pakistani eatblishment destroyed its own nation are now siding with india and indian point while pakistani establishment cant do anything but sulk and is desparate that india engages themonce again ;)
yes, and Indians still cant get over the idea that Pakistan is a separate Muslim state, and doesnt take dictation from India

which means there was no full Muslim regiment, they didnt trust us, and they still dont
Hey Ram, devi ji...they had a very high Muslim percentage. Most of them were considered Martial. Traditionally the British trusted the Muslims in India more than Hindus. Because many were previously aware of them. Hindus were a newer lot. 1857 changed it somewhat but the policy remained to keep things balanced.

yes, and Indians still cant get over the idea that Pakistan is a separate Muslim state, and doesnt take dictation from India
:angry: How many times do I have to tell you that we accept your existence and that we are thankful for it? :(

btw the Indians were happy cuz the were getting the land back

Indians were happy to have WON the war
Pakistan not only LOST the war but also lost face
it also lost US aid ; the Martial race theory was dumped for ever

We all love Qaid -e Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah

Partition was the BEST thing that happened to us

WASHINGTON, FEB 6:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to use the military option if the next terrorist attack in India is traced back to Pakistan, a former top US diplomat has warned while hoping that the Pakistanis would understand that their past behaviour is unlikely to be tolerated now.

“Every Indian Prime Minister since the attack on the Parliament in Delhi now heading on 15 years ago has looked seriously at a military response when these incidents occur and has stepped back. But I believe that sentiment inside India has changed substantially and I think this Prime Minister is unlikely to step back,” former US Ambassador to India Robert Blackwill said.

“If there is a major terrorist attack whose breadcrumbs lead to Pakistan and the Pakistan military and ISI, I think that this Prime Minister is likely to use military force against Pakistan territory. It’s not a certainty,” Blackwill told reporters during a conference call organised by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), a top American think-tank.

Blackwill, who is a close watcher of India and South Asia, said Modi’s predecessors have been briefed by the Indian military on options and have never found them attractive.

“But I think Modi, both as a personality and reflecting Indian public opinion and political sentiment across the society will be much more likely to use military force than his predecessors,” he said.

“Now how that might be applied is another matter. To try to diminish the likelihood of escalation between two nuclear weapon states, but hopefully the Pakistanis understand that their behaviour in the past is unlikely to be tolerable to this Indian Prime Minister,” Blackwill said in response to a question.

Stephen Cohen, senior fellow in foreign policy at the Brookings Institute, agreed that Prime Minister Modi’s response to a terrorist attack emanating from Pakistan would be a different one than that of his predecessor.

“I think based on what he (Modi) said and I think based on the Indian public sentiment, if there was another Mumbai attack, which I don’t think it’s going to be that likely, it (India’s response) may be something quite different. There will be a vigorous Indian response. Perhaps even direct attacks on Pakistani territory, hitting camps,” Cohen said.
`Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’ | Business Line

LOLOLOLOL. Just like you used your "Military Force" against Aatangvaadi desh Pakistan in 2008?
Does you Modi AKA Supa Dupa Smart handsome leader realises the fact that Pakistan is fully capable of responding with full force? I'll recommend you to first solve the ever growing religious intolerance in Supa Powa India, and then think about invading a country which has kicked your butt twice ('65 and '99).

P.S You indians are funny, lulz.

Back
Top Bottom