What's new

BREAKING: LEAVE INDIA WITHIN 48 HOURS OR GET THROWN OUT - MNS WARNS PAKISTAN ACTORS

image.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :haha:

Matlab ISI Ke hath lambay Hain. :D better not take any punga with ISI then :D @The Sandman

Her features are not even attractive and the only plus point in her case is that she is Gori and usually in our industry fair/white complexion is an advatnge for actresses.

Sana is very pretty. MA no doubt. Andddddd ok not gonna say it. :p

Wait there's a member with this name? Or you are thinking to change your name? :crazy::coffee::close_tema:

Perhaps she is a talented actor.
We have some guys in our industry both Bollywood and regional industries that are exceptionally talented but not good looking.

We have some guys in our industry both Bollywood and regional industries that are exceptionally talented but not good looking.
Frankly speaking you could count the good-looking ones on a single hand and that is being generous.Kudos

We have many average looking but of course way more talented than some beautiful faces. But Mariha is not very talented as compare to many other actresses.

Frankly speaking you could count the good-looking ones on a single hand and that is being generous.Kudos

Good looking ones ? From our industry?Or all other film industries in the world?

We have many average looking but of course way more talented than some beautiful faces. But Mariha is not very talented as compare to many other actresses.

Perhaps you know actors like Nana Patekar in our industry .
Well I dont know about her films.

Good looking ones ? From our industry?Or all other film industries in the world?

Well I dont know about her films.
YOUR industry!

Well I dont know about her films

I am too much into dramas and serials so I'm pretty good at judging acting skills. :lol:
And she is very average in her field, imo.
There's a new comer Sonia Mishal and I find her very pretty and far better in acting than this Mahira.

YOUR industry!

Then I would say you cant understand our industry.
Good looking face wont grant you a success in this field .You should have talent in acting .
At least in regional languages and for a certain extent also in Bollywood .
One of our actor even said he had seen even more beautiful people than him but couldnt succeed because in India you need outstanding acting skill.

Then I would say you cant understand our industry.
Good looking face wont grant you a success in this field .You should have talent in acting .
At least in regional languages and for a certain extent also in Bollywood .
One of our actor even said he had seen even more beautiful people than him but couldnt succeed because in India you need outstanding acting skill.
You need to be the child of a director/actor, that is the prerequisite, truth be told.Kudos

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/pak...ra-loren-fawad-khan-bollywood-mumbai/17635167

Murder 3 siren Sara Loren was in the city when she heard of the Uri attacks. Little did she know it would affect her directly a few days later. Yesterday, the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) asked actors and artistes from Pakistan to leave India within 48 hours or be prepared to be "pushed out".

The actress, who was in the city to fulfill her professional commitments, is alarmed by the party's stand against her and her fellow countrymen. "Art is the only field where the lines of nationalities blur. There are more fans of Fawad in India than in Pakistan; Pakistanis watch Bollywood more than home films and there are more Muslims here than in Pakistan. I understand, as artistes, we become the face of our country. Aggression against an attack of terror is legitimate. But, I feel equally bad about men who died in Uri.

I have lost my father and I know what the death of a loved one feels. Men in the Army, protecting us no matter which side of the border they stand on, command equal respect. But, why ban artistes? We too are with India in their time of sorrow. We earn our livelihood here and what a certain group of extremists does, doesn't change our sense of loyalty towards India," she says.

The actress who grew up in Kuwait shuttles between Dubai and Mumbai. The unwelcome vibe has taken her by shock, but she is trying to stay calm. "If things get bad, I will go to Dubai. I have a home there. When matters settle, I will come back. I fear for my life now, but I have full faith in cops. We need to fight terrorism, not each other. I pray and hope that an incident doesn't affect the friendly relations that we had formed with this industry," she tells us.

Murder 3 producer Mukesh Bhatt says, "We are entertainers, not politicians. Our job is to stay honest to our art. If the Centre gives us in writing that we cannot hire Pakistani talent here on, we would refrain from it. Bollywood is not running a social recruitment service. Only good actors are signed for our films. But, no matter what the stand of the State is on this, Indian producers should not be victimised. I propose that any Pakistani talent, whose film is nearing completing or up for release, should be spared. "

Its commonly available jewel in nothern india and probably parts of pakistan too. Not sure whats it called in pakistan, but here we call it maang tika.
Mathay ka tikka ery common in Pakistan

You need to be the child of a director/actor, that is the prerequisite, truth be told.Kudos

For a certain extent but not always .
We have bright example in our Malayalam industry.
Two actors Mammooty &Mohanlal.
Mohanlal is even talented than other guy even if both are outstanding actors.
Mohanlal's son still couldnt reach industry but Mammooty's son already established his place .
Other example is Prithviraj & Indrajith.They are the sons of late veteran actor Sukumaran.
Prithvi is a superstar but his sibling is not.

You know we would only appreaciate talents.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/pak...ra-loren-fawad-khan-bollywood-mumbai/17635167

Murder 3 siren Sara Loren was in the city when she heard of the Uri attacks. Little did she know it would affect her directly a few days later. Yesterday, the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) asked actors and artistes from Pakistan to leave India within 48 hours or be prepared to be "pushed out".

The actress, who was in the city to fulfill her professional commitments, is alarmed by the party's stand against her and her fellow countrymen. "Art is the only field where the lines of nationalities blur. There are more fans of Fawad in India than in Pakistan; Pakistanis watch Bollywood more than home films and there are more Muslims here than in Pakistan. I understand, as artistes, we become the face of our country. Aggression against an attack of terror is legitimate. But, I feel equally bad about men who died in Uri.

I have lost my father and I know what the death of a loved one feels. Men in the Army, protecting us no matter which side of the border they stand on, command equal respect. But, why ban artistes? We too are with India in their time of sorrow. We earn our livelihood here and what a certain group of extremists does, doesn't change our sense of loyalty towards India," she says.

The actress who grew up in Kuwait shuttles between Dubai and Mumbai. The unwelcome vibe has taken her by shock, but she is trying to stay calm. "If things get bad, I will go to Dubai. I have a home there. When matters settle, I will come back. I fear for my life now, but I have full faith in cops. We need to fight terrorism, not each other. I pray and hope that an incident doesn't affect the friendly relations that we had formed with this industry," she tells us.

Murder 3 producer Mukesh Bhatt says, "We are entertainers, not politicians. Our job is to stay honest to our art. If the Centre gives us in writing that we cannot hire Pakistani talent here on, we would refrain from it. Bollywood is not running a social recruitment service. Only good actors are signed for our films. But, no matter what the stand of the State is on this, Indian producers should not be victimised. I propose that any Pakistani talent, whose film is nearing completing or up for release, should be spared. "
MNS is not India .And they cant do shit outside of Mumbai.If she is threatened she can shift to Bengluru or Hydreabad.
I dont believe in jingoistic nationalism.

MNS is not India .And they cant do shit outside of Mumbai.If she is threatened she can shift to Bengluru or Hydreabad.
I dont believe in jingoistic nationalism.

LOL... what an idiotic comment. If that was true why did MF Husain run away to Qatar ?

What makes you think MNS or SS is alone in this ? You think other local parties in other parts of India will not take up this cause if only to extract money from the producers and distributors ? There are lawyers and activists and budding politicians ALL over India itching to jump into this action and get a piece of the pie. :lol:

The pakistanis actors have become a huge liability for the producers as it rightly should be. Now many of them will think twice before hiring a pakistani actor.

What kind of 'nationalism' do you believe in ? the one in which you bend over and eat beef ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom