What's new

Pakistan starts unsubscribing to T-series and subscribes to Pewdiepie instead after they take off Pa

Relax. We are all desi's apparently with a line separating each other. Mumbai is Karachi and Karachi is Mumbai.

It simply reiterates. There are enough idiots on either side of the border. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

White supremacist pewdiepie or Hindu fascist cowering t-series.

Why not unsubscribe both and subscribe to some useful channels?

Lol one of funniest news ever read on Indopak conflict. Kid these days. why you can sub both so funny?

Pakistanis should not watch Indian movies, and boycott all Indian made products. Have some self respect.
Pakistan govt to show big heart to the whole world will not ban anything........Further sometimes i hate this freedom in Pakistan where everyone can do, say , watch anything they want.

Good, we should unsubscribe to Indian entertainment channels, but to be honest, it doesn't matter if T-Series overtakes in number of subscribers, because it doesn't really make a difference, this is just childish.

Calm down ladies & Gentlemens... There os no need to subscribe unsubscribe, boycott songs movies cricket of each other countries as this have zero impact on the patriotism . We both countries watching movies songs supports of each other past 70 years... But still hates each others like day 1 of separation... Dont use your priceless brain on useless metters

Are u from pakistan...???
If you are then brother i would request you to try and visit India especially mumbai. Once there, please do visit bhindi bazar which is next to the crawford market and is one of the oldest areas of muslims.
I am sure that after u spend 4 to 5 hrs there and then a few days in mumbai..... you too would like to say 2 nafal shukrana after you are back in your hotel. We all did it.. A to Z. You see one only values freedom of expression and equality once you have seen the oppression and fear.
Good day sir
Relax. We are all desi's apparently with a line separating each other. Mumbai is Karachi and Karachi is Mumbai.

Last edited:
Why these guys subscribed to Indian channels at first place, they should Subscribe to TV 84 to make up for their mistake.

White supremacist pewdiepie

Hes not a white supremacist. He made a stupid comment whilst live streaming a gaming session (n word). He later apologized. Any gamer knows that in the heat of the moment we say some stupid stuff.

Am a subscriber to his channel and watch many of his vids and have yet to see any content which could be considered white supremacist. If anything he is a "Japanophile" i.e. loves Japanese culture.

The only reason this pewdipie is a racist narrative became popular is because mainstream media like NYTimes does not like the increasing popularity of YouTubers. The younger generation are less and less interested in mainstream sources preferring reddit and YouTube over newspapers and even TV. They have attempted to attack his character hence.

As for TSeries, the less said the better. Honestly hope no Pakistani artist uses their platform again.

If anything he is a "Japanophile" i.e. loves Japanese culture.

Honestly there is a lot intersection of Japanophiles, Gamers, and Alt-right fanatics.

I know this because I follow many gaming websites too and pewdiepie is mostly a joke there.

Check Reset Era, the most important and impartial gaming forum on the web, they vehemently ban and stop any alt-right nonsense. Many people from the industry are there.

If you guys want to watch gaming videos, there are much better sources. Easy Allies are former GameTrailers staff for example.

Back
Top Bottom