What's new

BREAKING: LEAVE INDIA WITHIN 48 HOURS OR GET THROWN OUT - MNS WARNS PAKISTAN ACTORS

LOL... what an idiotic comment. If that was true why did MF Husain run away to Qatar ?

What makes you think MNS or SS is alone in this ? You think other local parties in other parts of India will not take up this cause if only to extract money from the producers and distributors ? There are lawyers and activists and budding politicians ALL over India itching to jump into this action and get a piece of the pie. :lol:

The pakistanis actors have become a huge liability for the producers as it rightly should be. Now many of them will think twice before hiring a pakistani actor.

What kind of 'nationalism' do you believe in ? the one in which you bend over and eat beef ?

Fantastic .
MNS and SS stronghold is in Mumbai.
So far RSS or BJP supported them on this issue.

Are you a producer?
Knows that liability?

Ok I will eat beef .What you gonna do?:D

Last edited:
Fantastic .
MNS and SS stronghold is in Mumbai.
So far RSS or BJP supported them on this issue.

Are you a producer?
Knows that liability?

Ok I will est beef .What you gonna do?:D

RSS or BJP don't have to support them, the general PUBLIC will support them. The opportunity is too good to pass for anyone looking to make a quick buck and not afraid to get dirty. The Media will support them and give them prime spot.

Or are you one of those fools who think people will ONLY do things that RSS and BJP TELL them to do ? .... you think gujarat riots happened because RSS or BJP TOLD people to do it ? :cheesy:

I do not have to be a producer to know the liability, I have something called 'intelligence' and 'experience' and 'knowledge' and common sense. You should try it sometimes.

Also .... I can't do much even if you eat $hit. Feel free to indulge.

RSS or BJP don't have to support them, the general PUBLIC will support them. The opportunity is too good to pass for anyone looking to make a quick buck and not afraid to get dirty. The Media will support them and give them prime spot.

Or are you one of those fools who think people will ONLY do things that RSS and BJP TELL them to do ? .... you think gujarat riots happened because RSS or BJP TOLD people to do it ? :cheesy:

I do not have to be a producer to know the liability, I have something called 'intelligence' and 'experience' and 'knowledge' and common sense. You should try it sometimes.

Also .... I can't do much even if you eat $hit. Feel free to indulge.

Ok .So high emotions is only in there .I was right.Prime Spot ,only thing they are giving is the unnecessary importance to a nuisance in India's western border.

Funny,those who read your post should say that not you :D

Then mind your own business

14359207_1338276806211541_4390459040065046079_n.jpg

:P

@Arsalan an @DESERT FIGHTER @Zibago @friendly_troll96 @waz

Welcome to china... Part of our actors are from Japan, South Korea, and the United States, but there is no Pakistan actor to participate in the Chinese drama. I hope there is one.

Ok .So high emotions is only in there .I was right.Prime Spot ,only thing they are giving is the unnecessary importance to a nuisance in India's western border.

Funny,those who read your post should say that not you :D

Then mind your own business

Yes many people get emotional when Indians die. Not everybody is a cold blooded coward like you.

Also you are the one who is asking me what I would do if you dare to eat $hit .... and now you are telling me to mind my own busienss ? ... why don't you make up your mind Einstein.

Yes many people get emotional when Indians die. Not everybody is a cold blooded coward like you.

Also you are the one who is asking me what I would do if you dare to eat $hit .... and now you are telling me to mind my own busienss ? ... why don't you make up your mind Einstein.

:P @SrNair

Yeh to usual say bhi ziada bara rondooo ha

48 Hours passed, now what?

:) India ka adha ghanta hum say farq ha. wait kar phulaan alli mocchh sarkar

I love it when you tagged SrNair .......... just goes to show how much he is like you guys. :lol:

Nothing can be more shameful ..... now if he only had shame. :D

Well we have enough brain not to be disturbed by cry babies like you. :) you can continue venting your frustration we love to help our fellow emotional Indians.

Well we have enough brain not to be disturbed by cry babies like you. :) you can continue venting your frustration we love to help our fellow emotional Indians.

I really don't care if you are disturbed or not disturbed. My posts were for Indians.

Looks like SrNair has not replied to you yet. Maybe you need to page him again and ask him to share your mirth. :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom