What's new

BREAKING: LEAVE INDIA WITHIN 48 HOURS OR GET THROWN OUT - MNS WARNS PAKISTAN ACTORS

Yes many people get emotional when Indians die. Not everybody is a cold blooded coward like you.

Also you are the one who is asking me what I would do if you dare to eat $hit .... and now you are telling me to mind my own busienss ? ... why don't you make up your mind Einstein.

I dont believe in petty emotions that only makes you helpless dumbs .
I believe in calculated moves .
Media's and actions of MNS or SS only good in tarnishing the greatness of this nation and can see only as somekind of historic obsession
You are the one that asked me about beef .That is why now I am saying 'mind your own business'

:P @SrNair

Yeh to usual say bhi ziada bara rondooo ha

:) India ka adha ghanta hum say farq ha. wait kar phulaan alli mocchh sarkar

In English madamji

I love it when you tagged SrNair .......... just goes to show how much he is like you guys. :lol:

Nothing can be more shameful ..... now if he only had shame. :D
I really don't care if you are disturbed or not disturbed. My posts were for Indians.

Looks like SrNair has not replied to you yet. Maybe you need to page him again and ask him to share your mirth. :P

Oh yes shameful smart guys are crying and whining like mid aged aunties after the attacks.
After Paris attacks French didnt cry and whine but hunted down all of them.
We are waiting for something like that.

I dont believe in petty emotions that only makes you helpless dumbs .
I believe in calculated moves .
Media's and actions of MNS or SS only good in tarnishing the greatness of this nation and can see only as somekind of historic obsession
You are the one that asked me about beef .That is why now I am saying 'mind your own business'

Protecting Dharma & Hindu value system IS my business and should be the business of EVERY Hindu.

MNS actions have sent out a LOUD message to the world that the Indian public do not take to terrorism kindly. It has only enhanced India's image in the global eye. EVERYBODY loves courage, everybody loves action, everybody likes bold steps.

It's only cowards with no self confidence who cringe when the bold and the brave step up and act. Even an undesirable action is better than those preaching restraint while cowering behind a PC.

Oh yes shameful smart guys are crying and whining like mid aged aunties after the attacks.
After Paris attacks French didnt cry and whine but hunted down all of them.
We are waiting for something like that.

Its shameful that a pakistani aunty had the temerity to tag you because she know you share her sentiment despite being an Indian :lol:

Only very few things are more disgraceful than that.

You don't even have the courage to condone soft action like banning pakistani actors and you are making tall claims about supporting hunting down terrorists in pakistani territory :cheesy: ........... who are you trying to fool ? yourself ?

Protecting Dharma & Hindu value system IS my business and should be the business of EVERY Hindu.

MNS actions have sent out a LOUD message to the world that the Indian public do not take to terrorism kindly. It has only enhanced India's image in the global eye. EVERYBODY loves courage, everybody loves action, everybody likes bold steps.

It's only cowards with no self confidence who cringe when the bold and the brave step up and act. Even an undesirable action is better than those preaching restraint while cowering behind a PC.

Its shameful that a pakistani aunty had the temerity to tag you because she know you share her sentiment despite being an Indian :lol:

Only very few things are more disgraceful than that.

You don't even have the courage to condone soft action like banning pakistani actors and you are making tall claims about supporting hunting down terrorists in pakistani territory :cheesy: ........... who are you trying to fool ? yourself ?

Of Course you should protect and that wont give you any right to question others personal choice.
Which world are you talking about?
MNS actions will only belittle the greatness of this nations.Others will only see as a whining out from helplessness and wil only make a ridiculous character .
We need a perfect action that can kill those terrorists and that is the courage we want .
And that courage should enable us to name ,shame and kill all those terrorists while Pakistani artists should witness that in India.
That is way better than preaching and boasting behind the PC.

Of Course you should protect and that wont give you any right to question others personal choice.
Which world are you talking about?
MNS actions will only belittle the greatness of this nations.Others will only see as a whining out from helplessness and wil only make a ridiculous character .
We need a perfect action that can kill those terrorists and that is the courage we want .
And that courage should enable us to name ,shame and kill all those terrorists while Pakistani artists should witness that in India.
That is way better than preaching and boasting behind the PC.

People's personal choice to eat $hit is their problem. Hindu Value system seeks to protect Milch animals. There is no contradiction between the two.

Just because Ravan chose to kidnap Sita does not mean that all is forgiven because it is his "personal choice" :lol: ...... even monkeys knew it was wrong. Thankfully there were no 'secular' zombies at that time. (maybe they lived in Lanaka)

The only whining the world sees is when the PM makes bold statements without any visible action or visible signs of pakistani hurt. THAT is what makes us a laughing stock and rightfully so. Not MNS and their political opportunism which has some merit.

There is No "Perfect action". Maybe its time you Grow up and come into the Real world where EVERY action is imperfect and with its own consequences.

Only thing worse is INACTION. Even boasting from behind the PC is better than that.

Last edited:
Fantastic .
MNS and SS stronghold is in Mumbai.
So far RSS or BJP supported them on this issue.

Are you a producer?
Knows that liability?

Ok I will eat beef .What you gonna do?:D
Bring coca cola and apple flavoured sheesha

14359207_1338276806211541_4390459040065046079_n.jpg

:P

@Arsalan an @DESERT FIGHTER @Zibago @friendly_troll96 @waz
Yep #sanuki

Oh bhai logo nikhala in ko ya is sei bhi pir gai like war with Pakistan

Salay na baat key pakay na kardar kay

People's personal choice to eat $hit is their problem. Hindu Value system seeks to protect Milch animals. There is no contradiction between the two.

Just because Ravan chose to kidnap Sita does not mean that all is forgiven because it is his "personal choice" :lol: ...... even monkeys knew it was wrong. Thankfully there were no 'secular' zombies at that time. (maybe they lived in Lanaka)

The only whining the world sees is when the PM makes bold statements without any visible action or visible signs of pakistani hurt. THAT is what makes us a laughing stock and rightfully so. Not MNS and their political opportunism which has some merit.

There is No "Perfect action". Maybe its time you Grow up and come into the Real world where EVERY action is imperfect and with its own consequences.

Only thing worse is INACTION. Even boasting from behind the PC is better than that.

Oh Please .Hindu's values are truly energised in some North Indian states when they attacked poor Hindu Dalits .At last even PM forced to warning them about it.Even Pakistanis in here mock Hindu's like us because of that practice.

PM makes bold statements and he has resources ,influence,rights and power to make that happen at the time and place that he chose .And he can ensure that would be the main culripts .
What these MNS have their own to target the culprits?

Oh Please .Hindu's values are truly energised in some North Indian states when they attacked poor Hindu Dalits .At last even PM forced to warning them about it.Even Pakistanis in here mock Hindu's like us because of that practice.

PM makes bold statements and he has resources ,influence,rights and power to make that happen at the time and place that he chose .And he can ensure that would be the main culripts .
What these MNS have their own to target the culprits?

LOL...Hindu Criminals are just like any other criminals. They do not have a value system except survival. What you fail to realise is that is also YOUR value system. Survival at any cost. You are just too scared to act like those criminals. Its your fear that stops you, not your value systems. Your british inculcated Christian value system that masquerade as 'secularism'.

PM spoke about CRIMINAL elements PRETENDING to be cow protectors . This is the problem with selective hearing. :lol:

Most of the police in Mumbai support the MNS, so they have huge clout should they choose to exercise it. Not to mention the public support of an average mumbaikar, who will cheer them when they take action against any pakistani.

LOL...Hindu Criminals are just like any other criminals. They do not have a value system except survival. What you fail to realise is that is also YOUR value system. Survival at any cost. You are just too scared to act like those criminals. Its your fear that stops you, not your value systems. Your british inculcated Christian value system that masquerade as 'secularism'.

PM spoke about CRIMINAL elements PRETENDING to be cow protectors . This is the problem with selective hearing. :lol:

Most of the police in Mumbai support the MNS, so they have huge clout should they choose to exercise it. Not to mention the public support of an average mumbaikar, who will cheer them when they take action against any pakistani.

And we have seen the protest of some cow vigilantes when PM warned them about it.
A criminal cant openly protest like that .

Proves my point .MNS influence starts in Mumbai and end in Mumbai .
During 80s they attacked whole South Indians some thing that we wont forget.

And we have seen the protest of some cow vigilantes when PM warned them about it.
A criminal cant openly protest like that .

Proves my point .MNS influence starts in Mumbai and end in Mumbai .
During 80s they attacked whole South Indians some thing that we wont forget.

LOL at your comment that a criminal cannot openly protest. Lalu is a CONVICTED FELON .... his sons Run Bihar in his name :lol:

This is from the state of the secular darling 'Vikas purush'

shahbuddin-480.jpg

As usual you demonstrate the classic 'secular' selective blindness that goes with your selective understanding.

I observe that you have chosen to stay quite about your christian values, so I guess you admit to it in person, though not publicly yet.

Entire Hindi Film industry exist in Mumbai. So MNS influence exist over the entire Hindi Film industry.

In the 80's , it was the SS which attacked the south Indians because of Bal Thackrey enmity with Varadarajan Mudaliar and it was the result of SS attempt at emptying out his support base.

Its was the congress who used it as an propaganda to blow up things in their favour. Very similar to what was done to Modi.

I have lived in mumbai during those times and I know for a fact that outside Varadarajan Mudaliar zone , NO south Indian was molested :lol:

So much for your 'secular' brainwashing. Its both funny and sad.

LOL at your comment that a criminal cannot openly protest. Lalu is a CONVICTED FELON .... his sons Run Bihar in his name :lol:

This is from the state of the secular darling 'Vikas purush'

shahbuddin-480.jpg

As usual you demonstrate the classic 'secular' selective blindness that goes with your selective understanding.

I observe that you have chosen to stay quite about your christian values, so I guess you admit to it in person, though not publicly yet.

Entire Hindi Film industry exist in Mumbai. So MNS influence exist over the entire Hindi Film industry.

In the 80's , it was the SS which attacked the south Indians because of Bal Thackrey enmity with Varadarajan Mudaliar and it was the result of SS attempt at emptying out his support base.

Its was the congress who used it as an propaganda to blow up things in their favour. Very similar to what was done to Modi.

I have lived in mumbai during those times and I know for a fact that outside Varadarajan Mudaliar zone , NO south Indian was molested :lol:

So much for your 'secular' brainwashing. Its both funny and sad.

Oh now you are comparing our state with Bihar:lol:
Thathastu Manvan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrassi

So its right ,South Indians are attacked in there .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom