What's new

BREAKING: LEAVE INDIA WITHIN 48 HOURS OR GET THROWN OUT - MNS WARNS PAKISTAN ACTORS

How can someone contribute to Shiv Sena? I want to wire some money over.

I would literally pay to see her;

Rare-and-unseen-HD-pics-of-Mahira-Khan.jpg

Not making her film debut. I'll rank her cringe factor greater than the famous Indian disco pool party.
I hate this over rated aunty
Sharum hoti tu actor hotey? :lol:
ni yr there's nothing wrong in acting :P

Rajpal yadev needs more role as lead hero he often gets supporting role which I don't like

How can someone contribute to Shiv Sena? I want to wire some money over.

I would literally pay to see her;

Rare-and-unseen-HD-pics-of-Mahira-Khan.jpg

Not making her film debut. I'll rank her cringe factor greater than the famous Indian disco pool party.

I don't find her exceptionally beautiful.

Overrated acting ability and most definitely overrated in the looks department.Kudos waz bhai.

Thank you. :cheers:

App ka bhi shkuria. :D

We have far more prettier and talented actresses.

Kid I do not find her beautiful, full stop.kudos

Her features are not even attractive and the only plus point in her case is that she is Gori and usually in our industry fair/white complexion is an advatnge for actresses.

Exactly for example Sana javed or Iqra aziz <3

Sana is very pretty. MA no doubt. Andddddd ok not gonna say it. :p

What about @Daalchini :D

Wait there's a member with this name? Or you are thinking to change your name? :crazy::coffee::close_tema:

ni yr there's nothing wrong in acting :P
Of course not, but most of these actors they are very extrovert in real lives that is why they are able to pull these onscreen shenanigans and there too are many who would cross all limits of "shame" on screen under the pretext that they were just acting or doing their job.........I hope you know what i am getting at? Most of these actors and models enjoy notorious repo's....I bet you have heard of Ali Zafar being...ahem ahem.:p: Not saying those rumors are true or not but most media people are known for such scandalous traits and mostly they are true as well.

Her features are not even attractive and the only plus point in her case is that she is Gori and usually in our industry fair/white complexion is an advatnge for actresses.

Sana is very pretty. MA no doubt. Andddddd ok not gonna say it. :p

Wait there's a member with this name? Or you are thinking to change your name? :crazy::coffee::close_tema:
Sana is pretty I love this pic of her, so stylish even outshines Nausheen
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIh5M96DPQC/?taken-by=nausheenshah4&hl=en

Mahira has very pale/yellowish almost oriental complexion and her chin is to weak for my liking.Kudos kid

Of course not, but most of these actors they are very extrovert in real lives that is why they are able to pull these onscreen shenanigans and there too are many who would cross all limits of "shame" on screen under the pretext that they were just acting or doing their job.........I hope you know what i am getting at? Most of these actors and models enjoy notorious repo's....I bet you have heard of Ali Zafar being...ahem ahem.:p: Not saying those rumors are true or not but most media people are known for such scandalous traits and mostly they are true as well.
Basically they're muafiq :P
Sana is far better actress as well. Btw, it's not zibago's thread. :p
:lol::lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom