What's new

BREAKING: LEAVE INDIA WITHIN 48 HOURS OR GET THROWN OUT - MNS WARNS PAKISTAN ACTORS

I am uninvited as well being an American on this forum. Going by your comments, you being in America is the gravestone of your own comment and community.
American is a nationality not a race and me being in America is very different from them being on this forum.
Uninvited or not you can post here all you want for all i care :enjoy:

You can laugh as much as you can (forgot that you are manavan by the way ) I know i hit a naazuk nerve when i spoke about shiv sena and MNS..... By the way i have no affiliation with the parties or organisation you mentioned (read my signature) So you can bash them as much as you want............

Compared to the goons of CPM and CPI, the Shiv Sena and MNS are saints. They do not go around desecrating their own culture and heritage. :lol:

The MLA who said he will not say 'Bharat mata ki jai' was thrown out of the Maharashtra assembly. In contract the CPM MLA from Ambalappuzha constituency, G Sudhakaran, a minister in the Government of Kerala, recently said that Hindu sanyasis (ascetic) do not wear underwear, while Christian & Muslim priests are ‘decent’.

This would have touched a nerve had you any shame :lol: ........... but like you minister, you are too busy trying to find out the colour of underwears to issue certificates of secularism.

The reality is that Mallus ended up in Maharashtra and 'Gelf' because they were kicked out of Kerala by the communists ........ so I am grateful that the Shiv Sena allowed Mallus to prosper in Mumbai, which they could NEVER have in Kerala. So much for your 'taunt'. LOL.

You should be kissing the @ss of the Shiv Sena goons like to do to the Arabs of 'Gelf'.

Here is YOUR same minister singing a poem about Osama Bin Laden :cheesy:

CkSBg3_UgAAheJh.jpg

Is this enough to shame you into drowning yourself ? I guess not.

Naanamkettavante aasanathil aalu mulachal athum avanoru thanalu.

Translation "A shameless man will only talk about the shade even if a banyan tree sprouts from his @ss" ...... old mallu saying.

Last edited:
Coming from an Indian where eating beef gets you jailed and/or killed

Oh and you too have a blasphemy law
That sadists is boasting about freedom of speech, A girl on facebook made a comment about thackery funeral and guess what happened to her :pop:

and @SrNair accused me of being a kerali hater:rolleyes:

Compared to the goons of CPM and CPI, the Shiv Sena and MNS are saints. They do not go around desecrating their own culture and heritage. :lol:

The MLA who said he will not say 'Bharat mata ki jai' was thrown out of the Maharashtra assembly. In contract the CPM MLA from Ambalappuzha constituency, G Sudhakaran, a minister in the Government of Kerala, recently said that Hindu sanyasis (ascetic) do not wear underwear, while Christian & Muslim priests are ‘decent’.

This would have touched a nerve had you any shame :lol: ........... but like you minister, you are too busy trying to find out the colour of underwears to issue certificates of secularism.

The reality is that Mallus ended up in Maharashtra and 'Gelf' because they were kicked out of Kerala by the communists ........ so I am grateful that the Shiv Sena allowed Mallus to prosper in Mumbai, which they could NEVER have in Kerala. So much for your 'taunt'. LOL.

You should be kissing the @ss of the Shiv Sena goons like to do to the Arabs of 'Gelf'.

Here is YOUR same minister singing a poem about Osama Bin Laden :cheesy:

CkSBg3_UgAAheJh.jpg

Is this enough to shame you into drowning yourself ? I guess not.

Naanamkettavante aasanathil aalu mulachal athum avanoru thanalu.

Translation "A shameless man will only talk about the shade even if a banyan tree sprouts from his @ss" ...... old mallu saying.

Well You can hate them as much as you want.... I hate them too, but the difference is I take RSS also in to the list... As you said MNS and shivsena is better than RSS and CPM, they do not kill people..... Now stop quoting me... have fun with your comrades...... By the way now i stopped reporting your id's, NO point....

Well You can hate them as much as you want.... I hate them too, but the difference is I take RSS also in to the list... As you said MNS and shivsena is better than RSS and CPM, they do not kill people..... Now stop quoting me... have fun with your comrades...... By the way now i stopped reporting your id's, NO point....

A pakistani collaborator will remain one because of the inherent weakness in his character. Only your behaviour can change, not your character or your pusillanimous nature and the need for a pat in the back.

I see no reason to hate the goons in kerala CPM any more than I need to hate the fools who voted for them. The result of your choices is its own punishment. I see no reason to expend my emotion for the person cutting the branch on which he is sitting. They will only learn when they fall hard. YOU OTOH is free to hate the MNS or SS just so that you can sleep better in the illusion that your choices were better.

Finally as I said earlier, only KERALA RSS falls into the same category of CMP, not RSS from other parts of India. So the problem is not the RSS, its the people of kerala.

In this war mongering hysteria in both the countries

there sure are few people who really want to get this situation to cool down

YES YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT

These Pakistani actors and their Indian Producers :D

These are simply puny publicity stunts by vermins whose sole purpose is to degrade nations image. This is india, not Pakistan. We prefer to go to school rather than terrorist run madrassas. If Any indian were doing well in pakistan, he/she might be dead till now

They should stay.
Just shows no matter how much bravado and nationalists comments Pakistani posters here on PDF write, the fact remains that Bollywood and Indian entertainment rein supreme in their psyche.
They can't help it. It's almost like a genetic trait in them.

Their actors are more than eager to work in India.
PDF Posters will deny this fact but action speaks louder than words.

They should stay.
Just shows no matter how much bravado and nationalists comments Pakistani posters here on PDF write, the fact remains that Bollywood and Indian entertainment rein supreme in their psyche.
They can't help it. It's almost like a genetic trait in them.

Their actors are more than eager to work in India.
PDF Posters will deny this fact but action speaks louder than words.

Ok but than why are you g...os hiring them in the first place!

BC who is forcing you to hire them?

You guys talk a lot of shyt but you are the ...

These are simply puny publicity stunts by vermins whose sole purpose is to degrade nations image. This is india, not Pakistan. We prefer to go to school rather than terrorist run madrassas. If Any indian were doing well in pakistan, he/she might be dead till now
Pappu your actresses have done movies in Pak..

The latest is that Omresh puri guy ... Apart from your actors selling cellphones and lawn prints .. Do you see us ranting ?

We welcome all good and talented actors in India.
We are not brainwashed from a young age to hate Pakistanis.
Why should I boycott a movie just because a Pakistani actor is in the movie.

Sir with all respect
BC MC hum bhi kar sakte hai which we are not doing atm. regarding your actresses they simply come here to get some fame so that they could earn something when return to pakistan.

It's strange how quickly Pakistani members start abusing other religion. Why Indians are just Hindus? Also UN designated terrorist groups like JuM,LeT in your country also live in cover of religion.....I've not witnessed Indian members abusing muslims in general by saying "How low can muslims go"
People abuse religion ....don't you see how many people lost life or got killed by extremism ....(abuse of religion).

Pappu your actresses have done movies in Pak..

The latest is that Omresh puri guy ... Apart from your actors selling cellphones and lawn prints .. Do you see us ranting ?
I have seen Om in movies like reluctant fundamentalists and other hollywood movies based on pakistan. Maye be he have acted on one or two of your film industries but that comes nowhere near as ur actors roam freely for months and the reception we give them. I appreciate talent. From shameless shoaib akhtar to talented fawad khan, we embrace them all. Fact.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom