What's new

BREAKING: LEAVE INDIA WITHIN 48 HOURS OR GET THROWN OUT - MNS WARNS PAKISTAN ACTORS

That sadists is boasting about freedom of speech, A girl on facebook made a comment about thackery funeral and guess what happened to her :pop:

and @SrNair accused me of being a kerali hater:rolleyes:

I would say ,you are far better than Mr Thackrey and their SS,MNS lunatics .:D

We know what they are doing against non marathis in Maharashtra.
Once Mr Thackrey forced to withdraw his lunatic comment ,it was against Sachin Tendulkar.

It is usual.You cant live in Mumbai if you talks against SS or MNS

No problem, BD can still supply good musculine muslim actor for their females. They are not as par with PK still can work as stop gap before they import from persia.

BDis saying about tall musculine characters :D

That is Shakib Khan Bangladesh actor How do you know him. He is quite good looking I don't know why you were being sarcastic
shakib-Khan-18.jpg

dhallywood-film-actor-shakib-khan-01.jpg

So you say local Indian actors very nice good looking .Here is your Telugu actor from India. Very good looking local actor from India hehe

Taste own medicine Now stop being racist and making fun of smaller nations. Indians trying to be racist doesn't really suit them

people rarely accuse me for being racist just read your fellow b'deshi brothers previous comment bongo
and believe me i chose the best looking b'deshi actor for that picture.

these are actors from very less known Assamese film industry, better looking that the King Khan equivalent of the miserable B'desi film industry? I'd say yes obviously they're basically demigods compared to B'deshi actors. :D :D

Diganta Hazarika
qy-fQoAX.jpg

diganta-hazarika9.jpg

CpM_QArWYAADTkF.jpg:large

assamese-actor-utpal-das+%283%29.jpg
21387496635_196cd79256_b.jpg

this guy could be quite a playboy in China or Korea :D

I would say ,you are far better than Mr Thackrey and their SS,MNS lunatics .:D

We know what they are doing against non marathis in Maharashtra.
Once Mr Thackrey forced to withdraw his lunatic comment ,it was against Sachin Tendulkar.

It is usual.You cant live in Mumbai if you talks against SS or MNS

BDis saying about tall musculine characters :D
The lunatic comments here are coming from kerali haters here not me.:D

Again wrong. Kashmiris are not just Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists are also present. Also Hyderabad alone holds more muslims than kashmir. Also if you love muslims why did Bangladesh formed then? :azn:
Also why do you hate Afghanistan then? Aren't they muslims? or is it selective Love? :lol:

Hyderabadis got hell of a genocide during partition, you seem to cherry pick your memory.

Hyderabadis got hell of a genocide during partition, you seem to cherry pick your memory.

True .but the AIMIM under Owaisi ( the party being the same one also known as Razakars under Qasim Rizvi during Operation Polo ) doesn't seem to be complaining.If anything , Pakistanis seemed to be , on his last visit to Pakistan with his resolute defence of the Indian position on J & K , Hindu Muslim relations , Gujarat riots , secularism in India, the role of the constitution in democratic India , on why India is a messy but a reasonably successful democracy , Indo Pak relations , etc .

Further , I know nothing cheeses off Pakistanis more than the sight of an Indian Muslim telling a Pakistani to go fly a kite , when the Pakistani feigns false concern at the plight of the ordinary Indian Muslim.Owaisi goes one step further . He ridiculed them ,relishing the memories of Pakistani participants complaining post TV shows about how he showed them up , in a public meeting in Hyderabad , Telengana - India.Enjoy -

True .but the AIMIM under Owaisi ( the party being the same one also known as Razakars under Qasim Rizvi during Operation Polo ) doesn't seem to be complaining.If anything , Pakistanis seemed to be , on his last visit to Pakistan with his resolute defence of the Indian position on J & K , Hindu Muslim relations , Gujarat riots , secularism in India, the role of the constitution in democratic India , on why India is a messy but a reasonably successful democracy , Indo Pak relations , etc .

Further , I know nothing cheeses off Pakistanis more than the sight of an Indian Muslim telling a Pakistani to go fly a kite , when the Pakistani feigns false concern at the plight of the ordinary Indian Muslim.Owaisi goes one step further . He ridiculed them ,relishing the memories of Pakistani participants complaining post TV shows about how he showed them up , in a public meeting in Hyderabad , Telengana - India.Enjoy -

He needs to prove his loyalty to India. Word is cheap, and he knows it doesn't affect us.

If there's any shame left in our actors they should come back now.
Immediately and if Ali Zafar wants to shred any crocodile tears, he may stay their at the mercy of the RSS. For future reference all leading Pakistani TV personalities need to "take a leaf out the book" of patriot Shaan Shahid, look how at this very moment Zafar and co look so small in stature to Shaan due to his principled stand.Kudos

Oh there's another mod spotted. :lol:

Only if they kick out all of them so I can see the embarrassment on their faces. Shan to Shan hai na. I remember how Ali Zafar argued with Shan on one of LSA. Now what they are gonna say on this?
Exactly and I sincerely hope that Zafar is the first one harassed out of Hindia, how ironic lol.Kudos kiddo

Last edited:
How can someone contribute to Shiv Sena? I want to wire some money over.

I would literally pay to see her;

Rare-and-unseen-HD-pics-of-Mahira-Khan.jpg

Not making her film debut. I'll rank her cringe factor greater than the famous Indian disco pool party.

How can someone contribute to Shiv Sena? I want to wire some money over.

I would literally pay to see her;

Rare-and-unseen-HD-pics-of-Mahira-Khan.jpg

Not making her film debut. I'll rank her cringe factor greater than the famous Indian disco pool party.
Overrated acting ability and most definitely overrated in the looks department.Kudos waz bhai.

He needs to prove his loyalty to India. Word is cheap, and he knows it doesn't affect us.

Are you aware of the term double hedging ? Do Google it , otherwise .Every nationality / ethnicity has an inborne trait whose association with which identifies them to the larger world often resulting in caricaturization .It'd tell you something about your traits.

Also read about double marginalization - that's where we are headed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom