What's new

Breaking: Indian foreign minister visits Iran for Chabahar port inauguration

I swear I smell Ganga in you? Did you you run away from the Hindus?
For your information, your swearing is false.
If you notice the OP is about Hindu alliance with your masters. In presence of such hard facts, your accusations, only make you look like a moron.

Iranians are good actors...They just demand from Pakistan and concede nothing against...Extremely clever and skilled manipulators.
One honest assessment is Iran is just doing normal bussiness with India...If India feels Iran will stand up with India at the of our political need, then we are just deluding ourself in beleiving it to be true.Iran is just getting the benifit of India Pakistan rivallary to its own advantage..Nothing like Iran loves Indian more than Pakistan sort of thing....

You are too naive buddy...Iran is too smart nation to understand what it is up to...Iran is not going to do anything politically or wconomically that will impact Pakistan....
It is people like you who just gets hyper with such thing...We always see some win for us when we do not gain anything substantial what is being projected in our media..Again..we have to come out from the mindset that any thing wrong for Pakistan is a win for us...it is completely a wrong analogy...
Anyway Chahbar for India will always be news morw for publicity than its real utilization...Iran has not planned nor ever allow for India to do anything beyond trade commerce for India..

Sir. Try to see it from the perspective of Iran. You will understand what this means.

Relationship with India is best bet for Iran, considering the recant development in GCC politics.

KSA, Israel, USA are cooperating against Iran. And India has substantial influence over USA and Israel. If India is able to successfully establish Chabahar as alternate root to Afghanistan and Central Asia. It will help pacifying aggression of USA agst Iran.

Hey.. this time no cursing for umma chumma?

No.

Why would I?

India is helping the Brother Afghan and Brother Iran and thus doing the ummah chumma for us. Let them take this hit for ummah.

I am just happy for the economic development that will help them shed away terrorism.

Why are you so paranoid?

What will India give back to Iran?
False news just get hyped up by immature Indian kids....Neither India has potential not even intent to use any of the bases anywhere to attack Pakistan..

This is the challenge in pdf for my fellow Indian too...The narrative in India evem among core BJP vote bank is changing...Constant Pakistan bashing by us can not be an execuse to perform well in Goverance..So my people has to understand..Pakistan in 2002 is getting better and better in 2017...So we should be partner to each other in developing this region with an acknowldgement of sentiment of Kashmir issue from both sides...

False news just get hyped up by immature Indian kids....Neither India has potential not even intent to use any of the bases anywhere to attack Pakistan..

This is the challenge in pdf for my fellow Indian too...The narrative in India evem among core BJP vote bank is changing...Constant Pakistan bashing by us can not be an execuse to perform well in Goverance..So my people has to understand..Pakistan in 2002 is getting better and better in 2017...So we should be partner to each other in developing this region with an acknowldgement of sentiment of Kashmir issue from both sides...

Instead of posting rhetorics, better do some research.

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/sites/default/files/asia_rpt_120rev_0.pdf

It mentions: "According to some press accounts, New Delhi will have the right to use Iranian military bases for combat operations against Pakistan should another Indo-Pakistani war break out."

Nothing is in public domain however, lots of hints pointing on the above mentioned subject matter.

And the video of Pakistani Journail posted by me in earlier post, is also quoting the same. Hence, this is also very well in the knowledge of Pakistani Security Establishment.

Instead of pacifying the enlarged egos of some battered soles, better do research and post facts. And this is my kind suggestion to you.

India is helping the Brother Afghan and Brother Iran and thus doing the ummah chumma for us. Let them take this hit for ummah.
I thought Chabahar is in Iran.. .so technically its Iran helping India.
If India wished to help Afghan, they don't need to invest $millions to build a port. They can go via Bandar Abbas!!!
So.. I'm tired of this BS justification of Pakistani Shias that Chabahar is for Afghan help.

I thought Chabahar is in Iran.. .so technically its Iran helping India.

Chahbahar will help develop the underdeveloped province for Iran and its economic condition.

India is just looking to tap into the central European route while Russia wants access to war waters.

I can understand that India and Iran find convergence of their long term goals.

But why get emotional over business strategies.

What does Iran offer? Beside hiring mercenaries to fight in Syria and Iraq on the front lines?
at least energy to energy poor Pakistan. yes i heard or read about some oil finds but those arent operational yet

at least energy to energy poor Pakistan. yes i heard or read about some oil finds but those arent operational yet

It isnt free beside Qatari LNG is cheaper.

So.. I'm tired of this BS justification of Pakistani Shias that Chabahar is for Afghan help.

When did somebody invest to "help" someone?
And Pakistani shia example is shah sa zyada shah ka wafadar.

US suffer $31 billion trade deficit from India. despite that i am unable to understand why Indians are so much confident that they can use Trump as they like...

Trump is lot more focused on what 200, 300 billion dollar trade deficit with another certain country.

i.e 10 times larger than the deficit with India. Businessfolk generally know how to prioritise.

That is what I used to think until I got past the Indian brag. What exactly has Pakistan conceded? And what exactly has Iran got from Pakistan?

Pakistan didn't go in Yemen only because of Iran. That's was really unprecedented. Hardly any country cares for others like Pakistan did for Iran. Pakistan didn't join coalition alliance initially for sake of them, sadly allowing Indians to land in UAE/GCC to take advantage of breach b/w Pak and GCC ..And what do we got in return? Relations b/w Iran and India are as usual. Iran didn't show any warmth towards Pakistan....I support people to people contact b/w Pakistan and Iran but I don't trust Iran's government one bit.

Uzair Baloch spied for Iran - taking photos of our military installations...There's a big trust deficit exists b/w two neighbors.

And most of all...Iran doesn't view Pakistan as Muslim country...They see us as Sunni country...Shows their dangerous thinking.

Back
Top Bottom