What's new

Breaking: Indian foreign minister visits Iran for Chabahar port inauguration

Good for Iran.
While its a dream project, its economic feasibility has yet to be seen.
As most of Afghan pop resides on east and north, Karachi and Gawadar ports are more economical for Kabul based businessmen than Chahbahar. Not the mention Taliban's control in South especially Helmand. They will be able to cut trasnit in just a matter of hours.

there are many inaccuracies in this report! let me put up some facts about CPEC.......
Firstly if you open world map you will see there are 3 choke points namely ( Panama canal, Suez Canal, and Malacca strait).... As per China perspective US is sitting on Suez and Malacca strait....
China declared OBOR as a plan to bypass these choke points.....
Now coming to malacca strait, there are 2 bypasses one was BCIM (not moving forward) and the second was CPEC.....
Now as the indians are saying that trade with afghanistan and CAR is going to take down CPEC , it is totally false as CPEC was never intended for this region.... It is to target Oil and trade from Middle east and secondly the most important Africa. If you see the last 30 years China has invested a lot in Africa and trade with africa will be done through CPEC. Now if you want to see the importance of the african investment read in between the lines..... US always further its interests with military presence it has (CENTCOM, PACOM etc..) when US saw the level of investment by china in africa it raised AFRICOM in late 2000's.

when you see these factors you will realize the video and many indian think tanks are just brain farting!!!
Trading with afghanistan which india thinks is very breaking news..... what will you trade, what is the size of the economy of afghanistan and a population of about 30 million??? do you really think chabahar is a a game changer???
Now for india if it only wanted to trade with afghnistan why invest in chabahar berths .... mind you not the entire port!!! why not do it with port bander abbas?
Now if you trade with CAR you need to realize the more countries you add in the middle and that being sanctioned country like iran... the joke will be on india.......

The thing i like about iran is that they are happy that India is investing in dumb things, it will neither hurt Pakistan interests and nor will hurt chinese interests.......
India on the other hand is playing with US..... remember this that India right now is in a honey moon period with the US...... right now you well get everything and no objections, but remember the day if you dont fit into US broader strategy for which the strategic partnership is made things will go south!!!

False news just get hyped up by immature Indian kids....Neither India has potential not even intent to use any of the bases anywhere to attack Pakistan..

This is the challenge in pdf for my fellow Indian too...The narrative in India evem among core BJP vote bank is changing...Constant Pakistan bashing by us can not be an execuse to perform well in Goverance..So my people has to understand..Pakistan in 2002 is getting better and better in 2017...So we should be partner to each other in developing this region with an acknowldgement of sentiment of Kashmir issue from both sides...
What do you propose in this regard?
Give Kashmir to Pakistan for its dubious reasons and get ready for mughalistan?

there are many inaccuracies in this report! let me put up some facts about CPEC.......
Firstly if you open world map you will see there are 3 choke points namely ( Panama canal, Suez Canal, and Malacca strait).... As per China perspective US is sitting on Suez and Malacca strait....
China declared OBOR as a plan to bypass these choke points.....
Now coming to malacca strait, there are 2 bypasses one was BCIM (not moving forward) and the second was CPEC.....
Now as the indians are saying that trade with afghanistan and CAR is going to take down CPEC , it is totally false as CPEC was never intended for this region.... It is to target Oil and trade from Middle east and secondly the most important Africa. If you see the last 30 years China has invested a lot in Africa and trade with africa will be done through CPEC. Now if you want to see the importance of the african investment read in between the lines..... US always further its interests with military presence it has (CENTCOM, PACOM etc..) when US saw the level of investment by china in africa it raised AFRICOM in late 2000's.

when you see these factors you will realize the video and many indian think tanks are just brain farting!!!
Trading with afghanistan which india thinks is very breaking news..... what will you trade, what is the size of the economy of afghanistan and a population of about 30 million??? do you really think chabahar is a a game changer???
Now for india if it only wanted to trade with afghnistan why invest in chabahar berths .... mind you not the entire port!!! why not do it with port bander abbas?
Now if you trade with CAR you need to realize the more countries you add in the middle and that being sanctioned country like iran... the joke will be on india.......

The thing i like about iran is that they are happy that India is investing in dumb things, it will neither hurt Pakistan interests and nor will hurt chinese interests.......
India on the other hand is playing with US..... remember this that India right now is in a honey moon period with the US...... right now you well get everything and no objections, but remember the day if you dont fit into US broader strategy for which the strategic partnership is made things will go south!!!
CPEC is certainly not for oil of middle east because oil will be vanished from earth in next 30-40 years.
also it can not cover entire Africa..for south and west africa existing sea route will be more faster and economical.

now Chabahar is not only an easy access for afghan but for central asia and europe access also for india.
middle east and north east africa can prefer chabahar over gwadar for europe access

so chabahar will hurt gwadar really badly.

Last edited:
The UAE let Modi bash Pakistan openly in a stadium of thousands. Who do you consider to be Pakistan's friend?

You are calling Iran brotherly and UAE not even friendly state! There's no sanity behind this thinking.

How come UAE let Modi bash Pakistan, while they themselves keep investing in Pakistan!
Most recently, I'm told UAE is going to build a car manufacturing plant in Karachi, worth 1/2 billion$ which will produce and export French cars.

Bashing facts are also quite contrary. Pakistani politicians, foreign office, media regular bash UAE.
Had UAE declared Pakistan an enemy state? Had they stop sending aid to Pakistan? Had they blocked entry of Pakistanis to UAE?
Actually they should have,..... only, if you were the Amir of UAE.

Bloody Modi level allegations against Pakistan as much Iran does, and he does it every where. Have we unfriend with all those states, where he does that? He would do it even standing in China! Dog will not stop barking, it's up to us to shoot the dog or let him drain his shit above our heads.
When Modi bashed Pakistan once, we should have blocked his flight through Pakistan airspace, but no one even asked for it!
So actually its not nationalism, which drives anti UAE campaign its personal bias.

There are 40-50 weekly or monthly flights from Iran to India, who carry RAW officials who run terrorism in Pakistan... all flying in Pakistan airspace... did we bothered to stop it? NO and guess what..... whole world know this and also UAE!

She was looking like Talibani before, after some uproar on Twitter from true Hindus and Modi's rebuke, she changed the dress code this time:

it's not that Hindu traditions have to be upheld by every one and every where, but not vice versa.
Look at the Iranian FM, he is upholding Hindu traditions in the same picture but no one criticized him from his country!
If you are in a country... goddam, show some respect to their culture.
If you wish to change their culture, than take Iranian nationality first.

When did somebody invest to "help" someone?
And Pakistani shia example is shah sa zyada shah ka wafadar.

On one hand they want to kill every Afghan refuge and on the other hand they want to do anything to pump supply lines of ANA!
Whereas I personally doubt, Chabahar is for supplying Indian aid to Northern Alliance govt.
This doesn't make sense at all..... if true, this will be world's first port being built to cater aid, besides the fact that for 15 years (assumingly) same aid flew through Pakistan!!!!!

Its a clear case of people who are unable to see, while still having eyes.... you may term it 'shah ka wafadar'
A normal Pakistani would do anything to point at this evil alliance.

CPEC is certainly not for oil of middle east because oil will be vanished from earth in next 30-40 years.
also it can not cover entire Africa..for south and west africa existing sea route will be more faster and economical.

now Chabahar is not only an easy access for afghan but for central asia and europe access also for india.
middle east and north east africa can prefer chabahar over gwadar for europe access

so chabahar will hurt gwadar really badly.

Well after you say this, " CPEC is certainly not for oil of middle east because oil will be vanished from earth in next 30-40 years." i cant make any other comment after your brain fart but i will only because you have to pop your head out of the myopic lens indians are wearing..... and by the way you gabe no proof what so ever you just quoted , and tell me does china export to middle east (do you know the trade quantum)????? will it go through CPEC.....
Have you even read my comment??????
you said ,"also it can not cover entire Africa..for south and west africa existing sea route will be more faster and economical."
Please tell me which route will west africa take??? again OBOR from north side or CPEC
thats what i am saying OBOR bypasses suez and malacca...... obor will reach economies of scale hence will become more suitable.......
Your said," now Chabahar is not only an easy access for afghan but for central asia and europe access also for india. middle east and north east africa can prefer chabahar over gwadar for europe access"
Are you serious????? why will any country have economic relations with IRAN when US will be up their ***..... Tell me which GCC country is having good trade quantum with iran.....The problem with india is that it doesnt think before doing something..... chabahar was a kneejerk reaction to gwader..... if trade was that important via iran why not use already installed ports of iran..... why make a road when u can already use existing infrastructure.......
China is bypassing malacca because of malacca dilemma..... does india have any problems in malacca or suez????? if the answer is no than it proves india is only reactive and trying catchup

@KAI KAI Baloch You nailed it.
These media team of RAW active on defence.pk will not tell why RAW is investing for CPEC sabotage.
Again, this Chabahar is not primarily for aid or trade... its sole objective is Baluchistan and CPEC, while the construction is fully paid be US.

Well after you say this, " CPEC is certainly not for oil of middle east because oil will be vanished from earth in next 30-40 years." i cant make any other comment after your brain fart but i will only because you have to pop your head out of the myopic lens indians are wearing..... and by the way you gabe no proof what so ever you just quoted , and tell me does china export to middle east (do you know the trade quantum)????? will it go through CPEC.....
Have you even read my comment??????
you said ,"also it can not cover entire Africa..for south and west africa existing sea route will be more faster and economical."
Please tell me which route will west africa take??? again OBOR from north side or CPEC
thats what i am saying OBOR bypasses suez and malacca...... obor will reach economies of scale hence will become more suitable.......
Your said," now Chabahar is not only an easy access for afghan but for central asia and europe access also for india. middle east and north east africa can prefer chabahar over gwadar for europe access"
Are you serious????? why will any country have economic relations with IRAN when US will be up their ***..... Tell me which GCC country is having good trade quantum with iran.....The problem with india is that it doesnt think before doing something..... chabahar was a kneejerk reaction to gwader..... if trade was that important via iran why not use already installed ports of iran..... why make a road when u can already use existing infrastructure.......
China is bypassing malacca because of malacca dilemma..... does india have any problems in malacca or suez????? if the answer is no than it proves india is only reactive and trying catchup
which route is better black or red
Africa-Asia-Malaria-Map1.jpg

exactly..not everything will pass thru cpec. lnfact very little..since 95% chinese lives in east china
and chabahar will have huge dig on central asia route via cpec.

and oil will be gone in 50 years also
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...the-world-was-533-years-of-oil-left/11528999/

CPEC is not really for eastern china, although its an alternative route and a fail safe incase of blockade or problems

Its more for the impending development of western and central china which China has big plans for, once the development of western China kicks in it will really make sense, as the flow of products out and raw materials from africa, gcc etc flow in

Central asia, Russia etc will all have option of both ports or will depend on best deal, location of state, political problems, sanctions etc etc

Too be honest central asia, russia, etc these are not massive markets, there is nothing that bander abbas couldn't really handle

Oil is fine for a few hundred years or more, plus its not the only commodity or raw material that will flow through CPEC to western China

which route is better black or red
View attachment 440445
Don't fool your self in assuming that you can fool everyone.

Here's the strategic route, where motorways and transportation routes exist.
Once we hit Africa thorough red sea, north and west Africa is also reachable.
All countries in the route will benefit.
upload_2017-12-3_13-31-40.png

Guess what... biggest looser will be Afghanistan.
If they manage to make peace with Pakistan, they can offer alternate routes to CARs.
For this they need get freedom from foreign occupation, which is not in Indian interest.

Last edited:
CPEC is not really for eastern china, although its an alternative route and a fail safe incase of blockade or problems

Its more for the impending development of western and central china which China has big plans for, once the development of western China kicks in it will really make sense, as the flow of products out and raw materials from africa, gcc etc flow in

Central asia, Russia etc will all have option of both ports or will depend on best deal, location of state, political problems, sanctions etc etc

Too be honest central asia, russia, etc these are not massive markets, there is nothing that bander abbas couldn't really handle

Oil is fine for a few hundred years or more, plus its not the only commodity or raw material that will flow through CPEC to western China
yes...cpec will be best option for west china..but most of the land is not usable land in west..so i don't know how much development is possible using materials from middle east and africa
and chabahar is the best option to get easy access to afghanistan, central asia and most of the europe for india.

Don't fool your self in assuming that you can fool everyone.
Here's the strategic route, where motorways and transportation routes exist.
Once we hit Africa thorough red sea, north and west Africa is also reachable.
All countries in the route will benefit.
View attachment 440462

Guess what... biggest looser will be Afghanistan.
If they manage to make peace with Pakistan, they can offer alternate routes to CARs.
For this they need get freedom from foreign occupation, which is not in Indian interest.
that's what i am saying...cpec is only for west china..that's it...
afghanistan is the biggest gainer from chabahar they will have access thru iran to entire world

yes...cpec will be best option for west china..but most of the land is not usable land in west..so i don't know how much development is possible using materials from middle east and africa
and chabahar is the best option to get easy access to afghanistan, central asia and most of the europe for india.

that's what i am saying...cpec is only for west china..that's it...
afghanistan is the biggest gainer from chabahar they will have access thru iran to entire world

East China to Mozambique is 12000k.M. while West China to Mozambique is 5000kM.
China has decided to transfer its manufacturing industry to East China and Gawadar.
So stop counting kM from China, count them from Gawadar!
While shortest route to Kabul is through Islamabad, as I have shown.
Afghanistan don't need access to world, its China who needs it.
Only purpose of Chabahar is to export terrorism to Pakistan via Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom