What's new

Breaking: Indian foreign minister visits Iran for Chabahar port inauguration

Friends are those who supports you on world forum , no matter what.
They will not say even a single world against you.
Okay when USA squeezed your nuts during the oil sanction era India reduced oil purchases from Iran. So much for friendship. There are Pakistani sectarian apologists who would even lick Trumps balls to forward their agenda. The fact is and anybody with a functioning brain will know this, India has ever since 1990s Clinton era been nurtured as a American strategic ally that is placed against China. India has gladly jumped at this new alliance with USA that includes Israel. The Trump, Modi, Netanayu hug is well known.

This obviously involves re- adjustment of Indian position. What does this mean? India dumping Iran and moving closer to USA, Israel and Saudia Arabia. There must be some Indian members who can tell us how Indian oil imports from Iran have crashed to a all time low. Saudia Arabia, Iraq USA have replaced Iran. The Iranians as retaliation have given Farzad gasfield to Russia and made other punitive retaliation.

Iran retaliates against India's decision to cut oil imports

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...ecision-to-cut-oil-imports/article9621871.ece

India's oil imports from Iran plunge over gas field row

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/15/reu...orts-from-iran-plunge-over-gas-field-row.html

Earlier this year, reports suggested that India would reduce the amount of crude that it imports from Iran by 20% to punish Iran for delaying the license decision on a major gas field for which an Indian company had submitted a bid.

One of the beneficiaries of India’s decision has been the United States. Earlier this week, Bharat Petroleum became the second Indian refiner to start buying US crude oil, after Bharat purchased 500,000 bpd of Mars and the same amount of Poseidon crude—in what was India’s second crude oil purchase in two weeks.

Indian Oil Corp., the country’s top refiner, was the first Indian company to purchase US crude, purchasing 1.6 million barrels of Mars crude last week.

https://financialtribune.com/articles/energy/68712/india-says-will-reduce-iranian-crude-imports

This is what Pakistani
What credible source is for this? I could say "Nepal agreed to give Pakistan airbases in war against India" will you believe me? The only way I will believe is if I find PAkistan Air Force has started to plan for air attack from Iran and is rec-configuring it's air formations accordingly. That has not happened. Entire PAF posture is on eastern border against India including radar/misdile systems.

What will India give back to Iran?

Does is matters???

As long as it gives heart-attack to Pakistan.

(Now we shall overlook Trade Potential between Central Asia, Iran, India).

What credible source is for this? I could say "Nepal agreed to give Pakistan airbases in war against India" will you believe me? The only way I will believe is if I find PAkistan Air Force has started to plan for air attack from Iran and is rec-configuring it's air formations accordingly. That has not happened. Entire PAF posture is on eastern border against India including radar/misdile systems.

It is your (Pakistani) News Channel and Pakistani Jaurnail, participating in the Talk Show.

It's non of of our (Indian) Concern but I am just pointing out at the narrative prevailing the Pakistan.

by the way you can inspect an old thread here itself in PDF

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-iran-defence-cooperation.161845/

Does is matters???

As long as it gives heart-attack to Pakistan.

(Now we shall overlook Trade Potential between Central Asia, Iran, India).

Presence of Indian foreign minister next to Pakistan's strategic port Gawadar is no joke...
Trade is just a cover, we heard this from your naval col. Kulbhoshan Yadev.

It is your (Pakistani) News Channel and Pakistani
Idiot. So every Pakistani journalist is paragon of truth? Thee are some who claim OBL is hiding in India or 9/11 was American conspiracy. Do you believe them also. There are lot of sectarian @BATMAN types in Pakistan.

Idiot. So every Pakistani journalist is paragon of truth? Thee are some who claim OBL is hiding in India or 9/11 was American conspiracy. Do you believe them also. There are lot of sectarian @BATMAN types in Pakistan.

Keep your bloody fatwas to your UK. Where you won asylum lottery playing genocide card.

What matters is besides the diplomatic speak what does this "friendship" deliver? Nothing.
I agree it has not delivered anything....considering the pakistani standards

Idiot and Moron

go and study this thread

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-iran-defence-cooperation.161845/

and pacify your burning @@@

Get lost and live in your wet dreams.

I will never quote you again and spare me. I talked to an uneducated dehati tepa.

Last edited:
@Kaptaan is trolling in this thread from second post... his a$$ is obviously on fire.

Presence of Indian foreign minister next to Pakistan's strategic port Gawadar is no joke...
Trade is just a cover, we heard this from your naval col. Kulbhoshan Yadev.

Sir. Try to see it from the perspective of Iran. You will understand what this means.

Relationship with India is best bet for Iran, considering the recant development in GCC politics.

KSA, Israel, USA are cooperating against Iran. And India has substantial influence over USA and Israel. If India is able to successfully establish Chabahar as alternate root to Afghanistan and Central Asia. It will help pacifying aggression of USA agst Iran.

Back
Top Bottom