What's new

Breaking: China says it 'completely & extraordinary' supports Pakistani government in against American intervention.

What can the Chinese do if Pakistanis are sold out? Esp. if those in power/security establishment are.

Only if we get rid of aprox. corrupt 4500 people, this country will start becoming a normal one.

Zardari/Sharif/Mullah clans must be crushed! That will be the beginning.

I dont care whether IK remains in power or not, but we should do everything to stop these corrupt people from coming back to power!

Only if we get rid of aprox. corrupt 4500 people, this country will start becoming a normal one.

I dont care whether IK remains in power or not, but we should do everything to stop these corrupt people from coming back to power!
Please don't forget khaki clan they are the worst of the lot

More like 450,000.

Some of us were commenting that Imran Khan was very unwise to go to Moscow and also he should have been careful about what he said afterwards.

Pakistan simply does not have the society, culture and economy yet that can withstand heavy pressure from the West.

@Joe Shearer ( after your dentist visit ) @DrJekyll, this is like we were discussing - education that will include apprenticeship. The rest of Chomsky's words are good too.
I found that Chomsky draws similar conclusions in a number of things in fact with a lot more detail that I find particularly agreeable ...

Here's more of Chomsky on the matter...

"Well, that's pretty much what the schools are like, I think: they reward discipline and obedience, and they punish independence of mind. If you happen to be a little innovative, or maybe you forgot to come to school one day because you were reading a book or something, that's a tragedy, that's a crime -because you're not supposed to think, you're supposed to obey, and just proceed through the material in whatever way they require.
And in fact, most of the people who make it through the education system and get into the elite universities are able to do it because they've been willing to obey a lot of stupid orders for years and years -that's the way I did it, for example. Like, you're told by some teacher, "do this," which you know makes no sense whatsoever, but you do it, and if you do it you get thinnest rung, and then you obey the next order, and finally you work your way through and they give you your letters: an awful lot of education is like that, form the very beginning. Some people go along with it because they figure, "Okay, I'll do any stupid thing that a***ole says because I want to get ahead"; others do it because they've just internalized the values -but after a while, those two things tend to get sort of blurred. But you do it or else you're put: you ask to many questions and you're going to get in trouble.
Now, there are also people who don't go along -and they're called "behavior problems," or unmotivated," or things like that. Well, you don't want to be too glib about it -there are children with behavior problems but a lot of them are just independent-minded, or don't like to conform, or just want to get their own way. And they get into trouble right form the very beginning, and are typically weeded out. I mean, I've taught young kids too, and the fact is there are always some who just don't take your word for it. And the very unfortunate tendency is to try to beat them down, because they're a pain in the neck. But what they ought to be is encouraged. Yeah: why take my word for it? Who the heck am I? Figure it out for yourself. That's what real education would be about, in fact."

Last edited:
Some of us were commenting that Imran Khan was very unwise to go to Moscow and also he should have been careful about what he said afterwards.

Pakistan simply does not have the society, culture and economy yet that can withstand heavy pressure from the West.

If South Asia stands united, no power on earth can force us.

"Territorial integrity" i think this is the first time Chinese side has openly used this term.

I found that Chomsky draws similar conclusions in a number of things in fact with a lot more detail that I find particularly agreeable ...

Here's more of Chomsky on the matter...

"Well, that's pretty much what the schools are like, I think: they reward discipline and obedience, and they punish independence of mind. If you happen to be a little innovative, or maybe you forgot to come to school one day because you were reading a book or something, that's a tragedy, that's a crime -because you're not supposed to think, you're supposed to obey, and just proceed through the material in whatever way they require.
And in fact, most of the people who make it through the education system and get into the elite universities are able to do it because they've been willing to obey a lot of stupid orders for years and years -that's the way I did it, for example. Like, you're told by some teacher, "do this," which you know makes no sense whatsoever, but you do it, and if you do it you get thinnest rung, and then you obey the next order, and finally you work your way through and they give you your letters: an awful lot of education is like that, form the very beginning. Some people go along with it because they figure, "Okay, I'll do any stupid thing that a***ole says because I want to get ahead"; others do it because they've just internalized the values -but after a while, those two things tend to get sort of blurred. But you do it or else you're put: you ask to many questions and you're going to get in trouble.
Now, there are also people who don't go along -and they're called "behavior problems," or unmotivated," or things like that. Well, you don't want to be too glib about it -there are children with behavior problems but a lot of them are just independent-minded, or don't like to conform, or just want to get their own way. And they get into trouble right form the very beginning, and are typically weeded out. I mean, I've taught young kids too, and the fact is there are always some who just don't take your word for it. And the very unfortunate tendency is to try to beat them down, because they're a pain in the neck. But what they ought to be is encouraged. Yeah: why take my word for it? Who the heck am I? Figure it out for yourself. That's what real education would be about, in fact."

Wise words. I myself couldn't take more of it and dropped out in class 12, and generally did well enough in achievement but not without a relative seriously advising me later, and he himself was in a typical "job", that India is like that and I will have to follow it.

Looool don't worry about Pakistan. Worry about chai wala

Did you know Pakistani's love to pretend as Chai Walas, at certain times ?

Thank you China for you much needed support.:pakistan::china:

I only wonder, why cant China give a few Billions to save his biggest Strategic/Defence Partner ? Give Pakistan what it really needs > Funds.

Why the IMF and why not China ?

Back
Top Bottom