What's new

The plight of Over 15,000 Pakistani Detainees in Libyan Jails Requires Urgent Government Intervention

Lol. You are a racist and a dumb one at that. Stop speaking for other races you moron. Don't expose your illiteracy you dumb taxi driver. I too have friends from other races, we wouldn't bother speak about how bad Pakistanis are. We have lot better things to do. I am pretty sure you and other taxi (muslim) drivers could be hating on Indians at your free time thinking how much better Indians are doing in the west.

Listen, You lot are tolerated and we are celebrated. No amount of your verbal diarrhea is going to change that. I hope you come out of your own hate otherwise you will be a burden for the world, if you already are not. Think within and stop being leacher in their society.

Not a single Muslim Pakistani or a non Pakistani spends any time thinking about smelly dothead shit skin dothead Apu. It’s 100% the other way around considering you and your band of skinny jeans and sandals wearing uglies are all over anything Pakistani related social media including this site. Typical dothead bobbing head Bob and vangene bitch lasagna shameless Apu on a Pakistani site dictating to us. Stinky Apu you and your subhumans run to rich Islamic countries for work as manual laborers and then have the balls to talk shit about those people behind their backs while eating from their hands. Just the other way I saw a bunch of dotheads trying to sneak in oversized carry on luggage and were stopped by the Kuwaiti airport security to go back and get those bags checked in. Typical Hindu Indian fashion being frugal and trying to scam the system. We wuz ceo n shiet. Ask any Americans what comes to mind when you hear the word Indian, and it’s call center scammers, white girl chasers, and rapists. That’s what you’re known as, apu.

In my free time, I search the internet for dothead like you and to see if your type leaves any disparaging comments against Muslims of which I find plenty. I then do a deep dive using their names and since in typical dothead fashion seeking Pakistani and Muslim approval, telling us your jobs and where you work. I then get all of their social media info, comments and report it or their company’s HR. You Fucken shit smelly apu. So far I’ve gotten close to 30 bindus fired from western companies for talking that shit.

Coksucker

in pakistan not all workers pay tax or on goods but in west its very hard to avoid.
Why you answering to this dothead. He like 99.99% bindus here fetishes acceptance by Pakistanis hence why they can’t stay away. It’s basically calling a guy who rejects you, all types of nasty and always talking about him to hide your shame and embarrassment and claiming you rejected him - hence all those stupid “why do Pakistanis think they’re Arab” created by Indians bindus to make us look bad

Not a single Muslim Pakistani or a non Pakistani spends any time thinking about smelly dothead shit skin dothead Apu. It’s 100% the other way around considering you and your band of skinny jeans and sandals wearing uglies are all over anything Pakistani related social media including this site. Typical dothead bobbing head Bob and vangene bitch lasagna shameless Apu on a Pakistani site dictating to us. Stinky Apu you and your subhumans run to rich Islamic countries for work as manual laborers and then have the balls to talk shit about those people behind their backs while eating from their hands. Just the other way I saw a bunch of dotheads trying to sneak in oversized carry on luggage and were stopped by the Kuwaiti airport security to go back and get those bags checked in. Typical Hindu Indian fashion being frugal and trying to scam the system. We wuz ceo n shiet. Ask any Americans what comes to mind when you hear the word Indian, and it’s call center scammers, white girl chasers, and rapists. That’s what you’re known as, apu.

In my free time, I search the internet for dothead like you and to see if your type leaves any disparaging comments against Muslims of which I find plenty. I then do a deep dive using their names and since in typical dothead fashion seeking Pakistani and Muslim approval, telling us your jobs and where you work. I then get all of their social media info, comments and report it or their company’s HR. You Fucken shit smelly apu. So far I’ve gotten close to 30 bindus fired from western companies for talking that shit.

Coksucker

Why you answering to this dothead. He like 99.99% bindus here fetishes acceptance by Pakistanis hence why they can’t stay away. It’s basically calling a guy who rejects you, all types of nasty and always talking about him to hide your shame and embarrassment and claiming you rejected him - hence all those stupid “why do Pakistanis think they’re Arab” created by Indians bindus to make us look bad
the reply stunk of indian sh it so i had to clean it up.

Coksucker

You are a motor mouth and a joker. You are a fukin no body in an anonymous forum with a loud mouth. F off moron.

The Indians are in a much better position. Simply because the Arabs are wooing an economically attractive India.

Agreed except this part. Indians are no much better regarded. In fact Pakistanis are still relied on for security for Arab countries and still hired for military and technical support.

Last edited:
Really stinky dothead apu, you filthy f**ks are literally hated and made fun of behind your backs because they know how to pull your strings and that’s say a few good words to you to be the good slave that you are. Not a single non Pakistani person I know has anything positive to say about you or your filth band rapey smelly shit color subhumans in private. They really hate you because you’re filthy and from an alien dothead culture.

Enjoy the few public positive words as they are meant for your consumption and that’s it. Apu,
You’re smelly and most likely ugly given the high level of Dravidian and monkey blood flowing in you.

Idgaf who’s to blame. Learn how to not be a c*nt and talk shit on your own no matter jacked up Pakistan according to you.

This is the main problem y’all want to air out your bullshit to the world instead of privately dealing within the issues - giving outsiders a say in your business. So many subhuman dotheads on this thread having a field day and some of the admins are busy doing god knows what.
your brain is suffering from short circuit due to blown up fuse , get new one by shedding frustration .

Agreed except this part. Indians are no much better regarded. In fact Pakistanis are still relied on for security for Arab countries and still hired for military and technical support.
Lol which country makes its military work as mercenary ?

But But But, no one can take Imran Khan's name on Media, and 9th May was catastrophe... those 15k Pakistani's should not feel better, because those who are living in Pakistan are also living in slavery and its a like a jail/Prison run by a Lunatic Psychopath name Asim Munir.

Hindu bastard. Leave this forum. You don't belong here.

LOL at anonymous forum. Nigga, it is a Pakistani defence forum.

I’m a nobody because these Indian Hindu bastards really believe their own hate literature and propaganda. If they only knew how high I am in the corporate world they would shit their pants. I’m dealing with them at a strategic level. HIBs, contracts, you name it. These dumb Hindu fu*ks are hurting themselves on a large scale. In my zen time, I go around looking for these Indian bindus on social media leaving nasty comments and then I find out their employer or school info and if it’s western entity, guest who is losing his job and getting kicked out of school.

I have an excel file of all bindus I’ve helped get cancelled.

I’m a nobody because these Indian Hindu bastards really believe their own hate literature and propaganda. If they only knew how high I am in the corporate world they would shit their pants. I’m dealing with them at a strategic level. HIBs, contracts, you name it. These dumb Hindu fu*ks are hurting themselves on a large scale. In my zen time, I go around looking for these Indian bindus on social media leaving nasty comments and then I find out their employer or school info and if it’s western entity, guest who is losing his job and getting kicked out of school.

Your english tells you are uber man .

Last edited:

Haha. You are a joker. To think anyone takes you seriously enough to fire their employees is just hilarious. Looking at your writing skills, I wonder which company kept you at such higher up that would scare us. 😆. If you are an actual IT employee, you would have seen that 40% of workforce in the tech sector in US are from India and growing. Ain't nothing a simp like you can do about it. You are just a pest in this forum nothing more.

Haha. You are a joker. To think anyone takes you seriously enough to fire their employees is just hilarious. Looking at your writing skills, I wonder which company kept you at such higher up that would scare us. 😆. If you are an actual IT employee, you would have seen that 40% of workforce in the tech sector in US are from India and growing. Ain't nothing a simp like you can do about it. You are just a pest in this forum nothing more.

Okay apu. Let’s just say I work exactly in that field and I’ve fired so many of you dotheads it’s not even funny. You really are stupid and incorrigible. Same offenses over and over again. I gleaned through each northern Indian coksucker we have on our staff and see if they’re posting or liking questionable things. It’s the same thing over and over - spreading anti Muslim and Christian material via social media. You Dravidian shit colored do not learn at all do you, thinking the west is a shithole like india is. Subhuman Ganges shit floating red dot site head having

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom