What's new

The plight of Over 15,000 Pakistani Detainees in Libyan Jails Requires Urgent Government Intervention

Having personally dealt with many of these migrants, in a certain capacity, I have things to say.
Not all are economic migrants.
Many I saw were from well off families, were teens who watched some movies and get some ideas about the west, and wanted to go to the west for having the lifestyle they saw in certain movies.
Likewise not all are Pakistani. Many I saw were Indian Punjabi or Afghan pushtoon, using Pakistani documents.
I could tell from many indicators. Such as their knowledge about Pakistan, accent and the language used.
But to a foreigner, they were what documents they had, and Pakistani documents, real or fake , are way too easy to get, and they look like us . Also speak same language Punjabi and Pushto as us. So difficult to differentiate.

the obligatory post saying they are not Pakistanis
some people are really in denial

To the fellow Pakistanis here talking shit about our kinfolks going to other countries in search of a better life, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

This beghairety of talking smack on your own people is despicable. Take a page out of the proud Mexican people where they will stand shoulder to shoulder with all Mexicans and not join in with the non Mexicans in criticizing your own. Their elites will defend the poorer immigrants against criticism. Meanwhile, all of you sitting in a western country acting like your family migrated there 10 generations while passing judgment on people who risk life and death in search of better life.

To the Indians bastards here, you stinky piece of gange shit, gang rape products make up the largest illegals coming into the US. Many of the Indians commit fraud on an industrial scale just to go to the U.S. so many Indians restaurants sponsored bindus as workers and when they come here, start engaging in illegal businesses and work and defrauding the hard working folks.
Some people do not wish to face reality. The fact is our society is to blame and the current regime will do shit foe the people. Enjoy

Reality bro.
Education in Pakistan is shit. There is no such thing as teacher training and any and every idiot becomes a teacher.
Jobs are such that your employer owns you. You are given a salary and you work until they say you go home. No such thing as an hourly rate. Wages are poor.

Regarding the risk to come to Europe. We'll that was my point. If you can spend 15 to 20 lakh to leave pakistan. You can spend that to start a business. But Pakistanis don't want to work in Pakistan. Grass is greener on the other side as they say....till u get there
but grass is not greener, they will cry when they learn you must pay for everything like water, electric, food, fuel, clothes, rent, work long hours 5 to 7 days a week. oh yes pay taxes as well.

You are commenting without knowing ground facts, just to push certain narrative.
If you stop being hormonal, and read my comment again. You will see why they have Pakistani docs.

You are basically telling me every Pakistani passport could be a fraudulent one

Are these people illegal immigrants? If so, you cannot criticise the Libyans. It's not their job to take care of 15.000 Pakistanis.

at the least they should allow Pakistani government to repatriate them

You are basically telling me every Pakistani passport could be a fraudulent one

at the least they should allow Pakistani government to repatriate them
Government will go deaf on ears, it will not hear their cries. There is no transport ship by sea or air to save them.

The answer is money. They take handsome money per detainee from European Union to detain any pole valuter in their territory. This is one way for them to provide for their citizens.
Why illegal routes ?

All this makes pakistan look like heaven.
So everything is free in pakistan ?

Lol. It's the likes of you that all countries wouldn't want to touch with a pole. Now shuuuu pest.
Really stinky dothead apu, you filthy f**ks are literally hated and made fun of behind your backs because they know how to pull your strings and that’s say a few good words to you to be the good slave that you are. Not a single non Pakistani person I know has anything positive to say about you or your filth band rapey smelly shit color subhumans in private. They really hate you because you’re filthy and from an alien dothead culture.

Enjoy the few public positive words as they are meant for your consumption and that’s it. Apu,
You’re smelly and most likely ugly given the high level of Dravidian and monkey blood flowing in you.

Some people do not wish to face reality. The fact is our society is to blame and the current regime will do shit foe the people. Enjoy
Idgaf who’s to blame. Learn how to not be a c*nt and talk shit on your own no matter jacked up Pakistan according to you.

This is the main problem y’all want to air out your bullshit to the world instead of privately dealing within the issues - giving outsiders a say in your business. So many subhuman dotheads on this thread having a field day and some of the admins are busy doing god knows what.

Libya is hardly functioning as a country. It has been a safe haven for human traffickers making their business in midst of war.

The Pakistani mission in war torn countries is shambolic.

Really stinky dothead apu, you filthy f**ks are literally hated and made fun of behind your backs because they know how to pull your strings and that’s say a few good words to you to be the good slave that you are. Not a single non Pakistani person I know has anything positive to say about you or your filth band rapey smelly shit color subhumans in private. They really hate you because you’re filthy and from an alien dothead culture.

Enjoy the few public positive words as they are meant for your consumption and that’s it. Apu,
You’re smelly and most likely ugly given the high level of Dravidian and monkey blood flowing in you.

Idgaf who’s to blame. Learn how to not be a c*nt and talk shit on your own no matter jacked up Pakistan according to you.

This is the main problem y’all want to air out your bullshit to the world instead of privately dealing within the issues - giving outsiders a say in your business. So many subhuman dotheads on this thread having a field day and some of the admins are busy doing god knows what.
Lol. You are a racist and a dumb one at that. Stop speaking for other races you moron. Don't expose your illiteracy you dumb taxi driver. I too have friends from other races, we wouldn't bother speak about how bad Pakistanis are. We have lot better things to do. I am pretty sure you and other taxi (muslim) drivers could be hating on Indians at your free time thinking how much better Indians are doing in the west.

Listen, You lot are tolerated and we are celebrated. No amount of your verbal diarrhea is going to change that. I hope you come out of your own hate otherwise you will be a burden for the world, if you already are not. Think within and stop being leacher in their society.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom