beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

China Must Let 'Extraordinary' Protests Continue: US Envoy​

Tue, November 29, 2022 at 11:40 PM
微信图片_20221130153551.png

US Ambassador to China Nicholas Burns says China shouldn't interfere with "extraordinary" protests against strict Covid curbs that broke out across the country in the most detailed comments about the demonstrations by a senior US official so far.

China Must Let 'Extraordinary' Protests Continue: US Envoy​

Tue, November 29, 2022 at 11:40 PM

US Ambassador to China Nicholas Burns says China shouldn't interfere with "extraordinary" protests against strict Covid curbs that broke out across the country in the most detailed comments about the demonstrations by a senior US official so far.

Kick him out of the country.

I read the protests died down mainly coz most of the 'protestors' did not receive payments promised by usa & her agents.

I think next time they will demand payments up front from these scammers.

Last edited:
I read the protests died down mainly coz most of the 'protestors' did not receive payments promised by usa & her agents.

I think next time they will demand payments up front from these scammers.
And because it's fcking cold. Those idiots were not even subjected to any restrictions, there isn't any mass lockdown in Shanghai. Mostly students with time to spare, while people like me still need to work.

bhai just pay the crowd with real money instead of lip service, democracy in China doesn't come cheap you know. :lol:

guess fund must be running low with the Ukraine situation on the side

Kick this idiot out of the country, who the hell think he is that he should tell China what to do. This proves that US might be behind this show esp considering some slogans are familiar with US hallmarks and the protests went off in few cities at the same time with western reporters attendance all along from the very beginning.

Those collarborated with the US CIA and State Department should be arrested and punished.

Last edited:
US shall not stop US capital protest. They are expressing freedom and want their voice to be heard....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom