What's new

Breaking!!! Bahria Town ATTACKED by MOB - FIRE Everywhere

I have a vested interested in BTK and so that needs to be factored in. Perhaps I wouldn't have been so strong in reaction had it been BT Lahore or some other place-- humans relate to things closer to them. Having said that, if I knew that an authority no-less than the Supreme Court of Pakistan had granted land to the housing authority after getting hundreds of billions in compensation (after a hard bargain and humbling down of Malik Riaz) and I had factored in the economic gains for Pakistan then I would have supported those housing authorities.

You live in America: You know the concept of 'Eminent Domain' for the 'Greater Good'. People, who have LEGAL ownerships, should be compensated. But Pakistan MUST progress!

The issue in BTK would not have risen to such an extent had there not been the PPP yet again using the Sindh Card! This is as much an issue of the plight of villagers as it is a political issue.

I think you have nailed it!!
I am out of here for now. Work to do.

Yes, your right Pakistan must progress and proper compensation must be provided to the people and be assisted in building a new life — we don’t have programs in Pak like we do in the states.

I come from a landowning family back home and I’ll be honest was born into wealth, and in states we invest is multi unit family buildings, gas stations other ventures. When O’Hare Air Port was expanding one of our rental properties was within the territory the state wanted. They proposed us pennies on the dollar around 275K we hired a lawyer who was an expert in Eminent Domain Law and reevaluated the properties in the subdivision each ended up getting close to 350K and we closed the deal. Then the State came in and offered those people free of cost programs to relocate to new communities etc. while my family is rich we didn’t care; but it shows the extend of human development in the states.

Malik Riaz wants land he resorts to humiliation tactics and uses the states organs “police” to act as his personal army at times.

Other issue of Sindh card is valid here as well.

Always poor card all these lands were worthless they sold it for pennies amd when they see the development and prices skyrocketing somehow their land was grabbed.

Question is these fellows have political representation despite being poor were they all sleeping for all those years ?
You know that this is the same arguments all settlers/colonists use.

To all the members who are commenting on this event from the angle of division of society based on racism, class differences, ethnicity or language need to know JSQM is one blackmailing and extortion group who use Sindhi Nationalism card for their criminal activity.

They have the history and every person in Karachi who in any manner engaged with construction Industry knows this and the current 'violent protest and arson' is SOP of JSQM to extract heavy funds from builders and developers, this is not the first time they did the same in during 2010 flood when they occupied many building under the pretext of providing shelter to flood affectees from interior Sindh, builders then paid heavy amount as extortion to get their building back.

This time it is becoming news because they now choose to target Bharia Town, so in short its a clash between two evils and I am quite sure Bharia town will use this event in its favour but JSQM will also get something (monetary interest ) from this event, but the uneducated Sindhi Nationalist worker of the JSQM party will suffer.

So in short nothing to be worried about, all will be settled soon

Last edited:
HAPPENING NOW

Where is OUR MACHO RANGERS ??? May be too afraid ???

Chaos at Bahria Town Karachi !!

Pakistan take Karachiites FOR GRANTED...Nicety should not be considered weakness.

So, This is what is happening !!!

Sain Sarkar takes Karachiites for granted. Karachi is mini Pakistan and it represents whole Pakistan.

Always poor card all these lands were worthless they sold it for pennies amd when they see the development and prices skyrocketing somehow their land was grabbed.

Question is these fellows have political representation despite being poor were they all sleeping for all those years ?

Your correct but as I mentioned in my reply to brother @Meengla the state should provide proper resources to the poor or those selling and have no knowledge of property valuation free of cost. It’s a disservice for us not doing so. We have lawyer groups or real estate groups developed to help underprivileged people at no cost to get proper advice along the whole process.

What is wrong with your twisted mentality?
What do rangers have to do with law and order? It's a civilian issue and responsibility of the civilian government? by the way, you never talked about Karachi when it was being burned and looted by your beloved MQM terrorists.

HAPPENING NOW

Where is OUR MACHO RANGERS ??? May be too afraid ???

Chaos at Bahria Town Karachi !!

#Bahria_town main gate ko aag laga di entrance gate ko aag laga di under ghus kr building ko tor diya
Aj m9 motorway per safar krne se avoid kren halat or kharab honge ab

----
----

Pakistan take Karachiites FOR GRANTED...Nicety should not be considered weakness.

So, This is what is happening !!!

Situation is analogous to Israeli Settlers taking possession of native Palestininan lands and then building housing coonies on them. No differant. The poor villagers are forced out by large rackets. This is their reaction of throwing stones against their oppressors.

The funny thing is all Pakistani's are up in arms in support of the oppressed but here they will apply another rule.
so true.. can I marry your brain ? :smitten:

You question doesn't make his statement valid or ethical.
It does. Colonizers are not under the rule of the government. In this situation there is a government that is representative of the people and it gave approvals for the project. The process was even scrutinized by the judicial system and regularized.

The project is open for all citizens regardless of their ethnic background. So all these parallels with colonization are false.

@Indus Pakistan
Comparing this with the Israel Colonial enterprise? Here ALL are 'natives' of the land: The Punjabi owners of BTK, the multitude of ethnicities living in BTK from all over Pakistan, the religion is the same, the skin color is the same, and they almost all speak one national language! There is no comparison.

This is a property dispute and I bet, hiding behind poor villagers' grievances, there are political elements to loot and plunder and gain political mileage. The SUPREME COURT of Pakistan, after extracting hundreds of billions of Rupees from Malik Riaz, has given the land to BTK! That decision is from the highest court of Pakistan. The same court, which made hundreds of URDU SPEAKING people (whom you love to hate so much), recently made to vacate land in Karachi's various locations.

I see PPP in cahoots with land mafia behind this. The rightful owners of the villages should be given justice. But let's not lose sight of the fact that properties like BTK also generate enormous economic activity in Pakistan. In America, there is the 'Eminent Domain' doctrine for the 'greater good'. And Pakistan should have similar one while giving justice/compensation.

You made a investment in BT knowing fully well history behind Riaz Malik. He is land grabber. Instead of giving locals stake in BT. He force them out with help of state organs.

These buildings take months if not years to construct....were these people in a coma that they just woke up.
No media coverage as usual.. and it happens during PPP rule... like Mangi tree incidnet.. came in lime lights after 1.5 year,,
What's the fault of people who had invested millions to buy a property or set up a business there.
same old tactic.. first promotion and sell in advance, , displace locals,, locals file cases and takes month, build fast, and Bahria files case for third party interest (customer) and then some settlement either forced or at break even terms..

and it used to rain milk and petals when MQM ruled Karachi

These are JSQM rats

This is signs of things to come in future. Establishment did a great injustice to Pakistan by giving control of Karachi to Pee Pee Pee and sindhis. They are now emboldened. Expect more violence and that too directly against state in future

To all the members who are commenting on this event from the angle of division of society based on racism, class differences, ethnicity or language need to know JSQM is one blackmailing and extortion group who use Sindhi Nationalism card for their criminal activity.

They have the history and every person in Karachi who in any manner engaged with construction Industry knows this and the current 'violent protest and arson' is SOP of JSQM to extract heavy funds from builders and developers, this is not the first time they did the same in during 2010 flood when they occupied many building under the pretext of providing shelter to flood affectees from interior Sindh, builders then paid heavy amount as extortion to get their building back.

This time it is becoming news because they now choose to target Bharia Town, so in short its a clash between two evils and I am quite sure Bharia town will use this event in its favour but JSQM will also get something (monetary interest ) from this event, but the uneducated Sindhi Nationalist worker of the JSQM party will suffer.

So in short nothing to be worried about, all will be settled soon

Ive never heard of this group before.

Back
Top Bottom