What's new

Breaking!!! Bahria Town ATTACKED by MOB - FIRE Everywhere

Salaam

I think the matter went to court and everything but the perception is that Malik Riaz is too rich and too powerful to actually defeat through the legal system. (My guess).

This looks like a last resort sort of thing. Actually attacking will bring public attention to the cause as well as depreciate the property value and brand value of Bahria Town. Probably the only way these people could hit back at Bahria Town the brand.

I don't believe that these people just woke up and decided to head for the enclave and burn everything.
It's looks all planned and backed up by some culprits sitting in power corridors of Karachi who may have fallen foul with Malak Riaz or not getting their hand in the cookie jar.
These buildings take months if not years to construct....were these people in a coma that they just woke up.

1622987454380.png

We Pakistanis can prove to be the most idiotic people on the planet.
Any grievances against any establishment and we make life miserable for ordinary folks.
Block traffic, attack banks and other utility buildings, torch buses set fire to anything we see.
If these folks have any issues with Bahria Town or Malak Riaz then what does it has to do with people who have paid to have a property or set up a business in the enclave.

As another poster or brother @Meengla pointed out when the Justice System fails it’s due process to the people who were wronged then people take it upon themselves to get justice. Justice delayed is justice lost.

Also, let me just say it’s not just Malik Riaz but I was informed by my family member who’s posted in Sindh that the Air Force has done a similar thing and illegally evicted people who’ve been on there land for generations, to build a housing society.

As another poster or brother @Meengla pointed out when the Justice System fails it’s due process to the people who were wronged then people take it upon themselves to get justice. Justice delayed is justice lost.

Also, let me just say it’s not just Malik Riaz but I was informed by my family member who’s posted in Sindh that the Air Force has done a similar thing and illegally evicted people who’ve been on there land for generations, to build a housing society.
Whatever but this is certainly no way of going about settling issues.
What's the fault of people who had invested millions to buy a property or set up a business there.
Malak Riaz has a huge mansion in that enclave, no one attacked that....or his other assets.

@Indus Pakistan
Comparing this with the Israel Colonial enterprise? Here ALL are 'natives' of the land: The Punjabi owners of BTK, the multitude of ethnicities living in BTK from all over Pakistan, the religion is the same, the skin color is the same, and they almost all speak one national language! There is no comparison.

This is a property dispute and I bet, hiding behind poor villagers' grievances, there are political elements to loot and plunder and gain political mileage. The SUPREME COURT of Pakistan, after extracting hundreds of billions of Rupees from Malik Riaz, has given the land to BTK! That decision is from the highest court of Pakistan. The same court, which made hundreds of URDU SPEAKING people (whom you love to hate so much), recently made to vacate land in Karachi's various locations.

I see PPP in cahoots with land mafia behind this. The rightful owners of the villages should be given justice. But let's not lose sight of the fact that properties like BTK also generate enormous economic activity in Pakistan. In America, there is the 'Eminent Domain' doctrine for the 'greater good'. And Pakistan should have similar one while giving justice/compensation.

elites in pak lead altogether a different life style with different culture.
I would strongly disagree with you. The disparity between untouchables versus the local elites in India is even greater by order of magnitudes. I am sure your aware of how land is forced off the locals by mining companies etc

What you see here is lands of the poor native Sindhi's in the area have been possessed often using strong arm tactics. The only real differance here is most of those who will settle on their lands are migrants of Indian extraction - thus my analogy with West Bank where mostly migrants from Russia, Poland often wealthy and enjoying the support of economically potent Jewish organization grab land off the poor Palestininans villagers often under the pretext of "having bought" them when in fact the Palestininans are arm twisted. Given the economic, educational, political power of the Jewish settlers the poor, uneducated and by comparison backward Palestininans don't stand a chance.

That has been taken care of by Supreme Court. Money returned etc.

@Indus Pakistan
Comparing this with the Israel Colonial enterprise? Here ALL are 'natives' of the land: The Punjabi owners of BTK, the multitude of ethnicities living in BTK from all over Pakistan, the religion is the same, the skin color is the same, and they almost all speak one national language! There is no comparison.

This is a property dispute and I bet, hiding behind poor villagers' grievances, there are political elements to loot and plunder and gain political mileage. The SUPREME COURT of Pakistan, after extracting hundreds of billions of Rupees from Malik Riaz, has given the land to BTK! That decision is from the highest court of Pakistan. The same court, which made hundreds of URDU SPEAKING people (whom you love to hate so much), recently made to vacate land in Karachi's various locations.

I see PPP in cahoots with land mafia behind this. The rightful owners of the villages should be given justice. But let's not lose sight of the fact that properties like BTK also generate enormous economic activity in Pakistan. In America, there is the 'Eminent Domain' doctrine for the 'greater good'. And Pakistan should have similar one while giving justice/compensation.
Wait for a vomit of racism and hate against Urdu speaking Karachiates whom this racist British citizen still refers to as indians.

Salaam

Does it have something to do with the people who were complaining about their land being forcefully taken over by Bahria Town owners?
It easy to claim that land is forcefully taken after development work is done.

This may be unpopular what i am saying but there is nothing wrong for an investor to locate and buy cheap land then spend billion to develop it and sell it at premium

The orginal owners cant claim it after the development work is done

here is the scenario guys!

sindhi nationalist were done and dusted but then entered greedy Military Inc and their minion Zardari he grabbed the land from Malir villagers with the help of faujis and police and now desperate villgers are exploited by sindi nationalist and voila we have sindhu desh active again!! brilliant job by chowkidars! absolutely amazing planning!

freaking land grabbers! next protest against dha city and gather more support sindhu desh this country deserves it!

What you see here is lands of the poor native Sindhi's in the area have been possessed often using strong arm tactics. The only real differance here is most of those who will settle on their lands are migrants of Indian extraction - thus my analogy with West Bank

Really?? Malik Riaz a Punjabi in cahoot with a Sindhi Asif Ali Zardari, came up with a scheme to benefit the 'migrants of Indian extraction' to create property like BTK? BTW, my guess is that Urdu speakers are not the majority owners of BTK!!! Is there any limit to your bigotry? Are you here to divide Pakistanis???
IF you know Urdu, then you should start watching Haroon Rashid--a Punjabi guy, btw--who would tell you that rural Sindh's problems are because of the feudal ("Jageerdar") culture and that those problems are affecting the Urdu Speakers of Karachi (and Pakistan, in effect).

As expected their will be the usual "Sindhi nationalists" or "racism" bla bla. Interesting that I opened a thread on this little bomb shell and non of the usual very vocal mob who cry of victimhood by opening thread after thread bothered to even reply to comment on this thread.

I would strongly disagree with you. The disparity between untouchables versus the local elites in India is even greater by order of magnitudes. I am sure your aware of how land is forced off the locals by mining companies etc

What you see here is lands of the poor native Sindhi's in the area have been possessed often using strong arm tactics. The only real differance here is most of those who will settle on their lands are migrants of Indian extraction - thus my analogy with West Bank where mostly migrants from Russia, Poland often wealthy and enjoying the support of economically potent Jewish organization grab land off the poor Palestininans villagers often under the pretext of "having bought" them when in fact the Palestininans are arm twisted. Given the economic, educational, political power of the Jewish settlers the poor, uneducated and by comparison backward Palestininans don't stand a chance.

Always poor card all these lands were worthless they sold it for pennies amd when they see the development and prices skyrocketing somehow their land was grabbed.

Question is these fellows have political representation despite being poor were they all sleeping for all those years ?

Bhutoo aa gia bhutoo chaa gia ..

Back
Top Bottom