What's new

Breaking!!! Bahria Town ATTACKED by MOB - FIRE Everywhere

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HAPPENING NOW

Where is OUR MACHO RANGERS ??? May be too afraid ???

Chaos at Bahria Town Karachi !!

#Bahria_town main gate ko aag laga di entrance gate ko aag laga di under ghus kr building ko tor diya
Aj m9 motorway per safar krne se avoid kren halat or kharab honge ab

----
----

So, This is what is happening !!!

Last edited:
HAPPENING NOW

Where is OUR MACHO RANGERS ??? May be too afraid ???

Chaos at Bahria Town Karachi !!

#Bahria_town main gate ko aag laga di entrance gate ko aag laga di under ghus kr building ko tor diya
Aj m9 motorway per safar krne se avoid kren halat or kharab honge ab

----
----

Pakistan take Karachiites FOR GRANTED...Nicety should not be considered weakness.

So, This is what is happening !!!
None of the guys involved is Karachi wala. It's QSQM.

Last edited:
Few questions

First Why ?

if it someones against Malik Raiz or someone specific why are they destroying someone else property,

Hundreds of protesters attacked on Sunday Bahria Town Karachi and set fire to several shops and vehicles in the housing society, the police and residents said.

A large number of protesters were staging a sit-in outside the housing society off the Super Highway.

They were protesting what they say their forceful eviction from their ancestral lands in the vicinity.

A heavy contingent of police was on the spot to deal with any untoward situation, while the Bahria Town management sealed the entrance with containers.

But the protesters breached the barricaded gate and entered the housing society.

A Suzuki car showroom and a fast food joint were among the establishments torched by the protesters, according to an eyewitness.

The protesters looted at least two ATMs, said another resident, who wished to remain anonymous.

The police managed to disperse protesters after some time.

Checking with my family in Karachi if my newly purchased Iqbal Villa is okay! They are saying Jiye Sindh people doing it. Hiding behind poor villagers' grievances, being egged on by PPP.

Hope your family is safe bro....

Salaam

Checking with my family in Karachi if my newly purchased Iqbal Villa is okay! They are saying Jiye Sindh people doing it. Hiding behind poor villagers' grievances, being egged on by PPP.

Isn't PPP in charge of the province? Does AAZ have something against Malik Riaz?

Salaam
Isn't PPP in charge of the province? Does AAZ have something against Malik Riaz?

I don't know much about Pakistan's politics. I think AAZ maybe a personal friend of Malik Riaz but Bilawal Bhutto has been championing the 'cause' of the villagers being displaced. It is a political calculation of PPP to use 'the Sindh Card'.
The displaced villagers should be compensated IF indeed they were the legal owners of the land. Some people may have moved to BTK location years ago to try to claim the ownership to get compensation. It shouldn't be hard to figure out ownerships.

Hope your family is safe bro....

Thank you. None of my family members live in my house in BTK. They just go there over weekends to party. Anyway, heard from them that the violence has subsided and that the anarchy was limited to the main road /commercial area. I told family people to not go there right now--not worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom