What's new

Breaking!!! Bahria Town ATTACKED by MOB - FIRE Everywhere

Always poor card all these lands were worthless they sold it for pennies amd when they see the development and prices skyrocketing somehow their land was grabbed.

Question is these fellows have political representation despite being poor were they all sleeping for all those years ?

I grew up in Karachi. Unlike some wanna-be intellectual sitting in the UK passing judgements about Pakistan with barely any connection to the land of his supposed-origin. We kids used to go to Kathore a lot. A Sindhi family was our host in Kathore. Kathore is in the vicinity of BTK. We must have seen the BTK area a lot. But there was not much to see: Desert and open spaces with scattered huts ("Jhuggies"). Now there is something which generates tons of economic opportunities FOR PAKISTAN.

Insider report: There were actual protestors and then there were imported hooligans. While the actual protestors were protesting and making speeches the hooligans were unleashed to hijack the protest and do what they do the best: destroying property.

The latest is that the people who were actually protesting are demanding arrest of the hooligans.

Here is something interesting; one of the leaders of these hooligans actually lives in Bahria Town, Karachi.

How many people have actually been here? BTK is in the middle of nowhere. This land that was acquired a while back is/was worthless desert. Its value went through the roof due to the development itself alongwith the DHA's new scheme which is also nearby. Now there might be some lands on the periphery that is still questionable but generally speaking this land is spoken for.

What you see here is classic criminal agenda. MR always has big partners in such efforts. He likely gave AAZ/PPP and others enough in the onset of this project. What is happening here is a shakedown and a renegotiation of the original bhata.

And useful idiots are being used and paid for to create this. This is a pure criminal and legal matter. BTW everywhere in the world the rights of a community supersedes the rights of an individual. Even in the US there is a concept called Eminent Domain which means the state, township, federal government has rights over all lands and can put aside individual rights to property, so as long as the state can prove that the private enterprise they are allowing for, generally speaking is to the benefit of the larger community (which is explained through more jobs, taxes, and infrastructure). Through this process people properties have been forcefully sold or bought, for malls, office communities etc.

Also given the fact that BTK and Icon are part of individual property already given to people, this act is nothing more than a coordinated riot and should be treated as such.

how come in 1947 , our Indian muslim brothers who escaped india had decided to all go live in sindh. was that accidental or was it easy to transport to. other Pakistanis provinces didn’t get this influx hardly any I always wondered on this.

how come in 1947 , our Indian muslim brothers who escaped india had decided to all go live in sindh. was that accidental or was it easy to transport to. other Pakistanis provinces didn’t get this influx hardly any I always wondered on this.
Government decision. Probably because if I am not mistaking Karachi was federal territory at the time.

@PaklovesTurkiye
So Jiay Sindh guys.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilyhi rajioon. Ager ab bhi Pakistani establishment ki ankhain nahi khuleen tu mujhe her chez ka khatma boht nazdek nazar aata hai.

I have many videos as well.

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-06 at 2.29.17 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-06 at 2.29.56 PM.jpeg

As another poster or brother @Meengla pointed out when the Justice System fails it’s due process to the people who were wronged then people take it upon themselves to get justice. Justice delayed is justice lost.

Also, let me just say it’s not just Malik Riaz but I was informed by my family member who’s posted in Sindh that the Air Force has done a similar thing and illegally evicted people who’ve been on there land for generations, to build a housing society.

I have a vested interested in BTK and so that needs to be factored in. Perhaps I wouldn't have been so strong in reaction had it been BT Lahore or some other place-- humans relate to things closer to them. Having said that, if I knew that an authority no-less than the Supreme Court of Pakistan had granted land to the housing authority after getting hundreds of billions in compensation (after a hard bargain and humbling down of Malik Riaz) and I had factored in the economic gains for Pakistan then I would have supported those housing authorities.

You live in America: You know the concept of 'Eminent Domain' for the 'Greater Good'. People, who have LEGAL ownerships, should be compensated. But Pakistan MUST progress!

The issue in BTK would not have risen to such an extent had there not been the PPP yet again using the Sindh Card! This is as much an issue of the plight of villagers as it is a political issue.
How many people have actually been here? BTK is in the middle of nowhere. This land that was acquired a while back is/was worthless desert. Its value went through the roof due to the development itself alongwith the DHA's new scheme which is also nearby. Now there might be some lands on the periphery that is still questionable but generally speaking this land is spoken for.

What you see here is classic criminal agenda. MR always has big partners in such efforts. He likely gave AAZ/PPP and others enough in the onset of this project. What is happening here is a shakedown and a renegotiation of the original bhata.

And useful idiots are being used and paid for to create this. This is a pure criminal and legal matter. BTW everywhere in the world the rights of a community supersedes the rights of an individual. Even in the US there is a concept called Eminent Domain which means the state, township, federal government has rights over all lands and can put aside individual rights to property, so as long as the state can prove that the private enterprise they are allowing for, generally speaking is to the benefit of the larger community (which is explained through more jobs, taxes, and infrastructure). Through this process people properties have been forcefully sold or bought, for malls, office communities etc.

Also given the fact that BTK and Icon are part of individual property already given to people, this act is nothing more than a coordinated riot and should be treated as such.

I think you have nailed it!!
I am out of here for now. Work to do.

yes he is
There might be deeper resentments that lead to the out bursts. BNP types telling him off all the time maybe? Deep fear of the future generations turning Jamaican? In the end, he just might be a sad sad man, worthy of pity if we only knew...

It's about time that establishment deals with this commie red anti Islam nationalist filth

This is basically what is going on in Punjab since decades. First they toke land from locals in current Islamabad for capital. Then came various housing societies like Bahria town who forced people to sell their land. But Sindh isn't punjab. In Sindh land is not taken over by other sindhis but someone else. Hence the resentment... Malik Riaz is punjabi and majority of people buying homes in BT are not Sindhis.

People saying Karachi BT land was worthless, why he didn't build one in Thar then? If all it take is piece of land. Forcing people out instead of giving them stake in BT is why they are burning today.

HAPPENING NOW

Where is OUR MACHO RANGERS ??? May be too afraid ???

Chaos at Bahria Town Karachi !!

#Bahria_town main gate ko aag laga di entrance gate ko aag laga di under ghus kr building ko tor diya
Aj m9 motorway per safar krne se avoid kren halat or kharab honge ab

----
----

Pakistan take Karachiites FOR GRANTED...Nicety should not be considered weakness.

So, This is what is happening !!!
What color are you trying to give this?

Back
Top Bottom