What's new

Breaking!!! Bahria Town ATTACKED by MOB - FIRE Everywhere

Insider report: There were actual protestors and then there were imported hooligans. While the actual protestors were protesting and making speeches the hooligans were unleashed to hijack the protest and do what they do the best: destroying property.

The latest is that the people who were actually protesting are demanding arrest of the hooligans.

Here is something interesting; one of the leaders of these hooligans actually lives in Bahria Town, Karachi.

Insider report: US presidents are actually shape-shifting lizards.

Source: my ***.

this land was gifted by faujis favorite land grabber zardari to Bahria town illegally there is a case in court!
I dont about this case..
I wad speaking in general

If land was given to malik riaz without knowledge of land owners then obvious it was illegal and so is the whole project

dha city is also a land grabbing scheme legalized by Faujis favorite sindhi landi grabber Mr Asif Ali Zardari!
No dude, I have seen some ''Kachi Abadis'' in DHA sectors, upon inquiring, was informed that these folks didn't wanted to sell or move out thus they remain there.

Is that red flag Sindu Desh?
Not surprised if it is, this is what happens when you bully people to the point of no option but a violent struggle. I can understand the state sleeping given how useless they are but seriously are the Armed forces not looking at this and saying 'Wow this could be a hotspot for recruiting Sindhi revolutionaries maybe we should do something about it?'
The displaced villagers should be compensated IF indeed they were the legal owners of the land. Some people may have moved to BTK location years ago to try to claim the ownership to get compensation.
If this was the case it would have been a quick and easy clean, however it isn't hence why they resort to bullying tactics such as cutting of their water supply beating them up and making conditions unlivable for them so that they are forced to move, such is the state of affairs in the region where this can done in broad daylight.

Piece of dirt (land) = $
Iron Ore = $$
Extracted Iron = $$$
Processed Iron = $$$$
Manufactured products = $$$$$

Now can you claim you were not compensated properly because you were paid $ for your land?

Last edited:
No dude, I have seen some ''Kachi Abadis'' in DHA sectors, upon inquiring, was informed that these folks didn't wanted to sell or move out thus they remain there.
let the settlement start and these kachi abadi wallas will be labeled terrorist and boys will roll in to occupy land!

I dont about this case..
I wad speaking in general

If land was given to malik riaz without knowledge of land owners then obvious it was illegal and so is the whole project
Were they really land owner or just squatters?

If Karachi was a separate province / federal entity, then these Sindhi nationalists wouldn't dare commit such a crime and wouldn't be even allowed to enter the Karachi province.

It just proves yet again how difficult it is to invest in the development of the country when local government itself is involved in harming private property, extort / bhaata money from builders.

No wonder sindh government earned billions through SBCA and hence were able to buy off elected leaders to win senate elections.

Guys, here's a personal story. My late father bought a 10 Marla plot about 20 miles outside Rawalpindi during the 80s. His name came up in 'Qura Andazi' which i believe is like a raffle. The land was acquired by some Rawalpindi Housing Association and plots were being offered at a very reasonable price. Which is understandable as apparently there wasn't even 20 yards of flat surface in it. It was all full of small hills, mounds and ravines, farmers from nearby would graze their Buffalos and Cows on the grounds. The other main advantage was you had the option to pay instalments every six months.
During the course of the period, some charges were demanded for the development of the sector including electric supply and road works. However during 90s before any construction started, the sector shut down and every one thought it was another scam. But when Sheikh Rasheed got elected he decided to intervene.....people were either offered refunds or asked to stay put as the development would be revived....my father opted far latter. Eventually, the development was taken over by DHA. Today my plot sits a stone throw away from the famous Giga Mall. I have been offered well in access of one crore for the same piece of land. The DHA has built roads, put up street lights and has provided other utilities there just like Bharia Town does but on a much grander scale. Does this gives a right to farmers or whoever originally sold land to erstwhile Rawalpindi Hosing Association to turn up and start tearing or burning down all the developments that is happening. The scumbags who damaged or destroyed the BT enclave should be put to sword. No ifs or buts.
but thats not the case in BTK!!

the land originally came under Malir development authority but PPP govt decided to exchange this land with some land near Hub river at hub rivers land value which was nothing and then Malik riaz with protection from Wardis beloved Land grabber Zardari started encroaching villages in the area and now BTK is huge!

not many sold the land willingly they were force to sell their land people were murdered same thing with bilawal house khi located in Faujis area DHa/Clifton cantt people were forced to sell their properties so Bilawal house could expand and then they illegally occupied the round and made it part of Bilawal house again located in Faujis Dha/Clifton cantt where a cockrock awam tries to repair their Gate DHa walla ask if they have permission for the repairs but Beloved Land grabber Mr Zardari was allowed to occupy as much land as he desired! because in return he was awarding M9 (the potti road i wont even call it a highway) and legalizing DHa citys land grabbing!

and now the result is rejuvenated Sindhu desh movement exploited the people and soon they will be lebelled terrorist and boot lickers will call for a grand operation to free SIndh from these terrorist! thats how fked up Pakistan is!

Back
Top Bottom