What's new

Breaking!!! Bahria Town ATTACKED by MOB - FIRE Everywhere

Sindu desh azad kardia ais nei lol.
Woh bhi qareeb hi hai. Phir akhir main Pak army ko galian perhain gi. Kion keh politicians so rahy Hain, or akhir main hoga foji operation hi.

Beherhal Karachi or hyderabad Pakistan tha, or Pakistan hi rahyga. And QSQM will not be able to undo that.

how little I knew of my country of Pakistan, I live in north Pakistan so I’d like to ask a simple question please , do these 2 different Pakistanis ethnic groups living in this province do you guys generally get a long and mix together okay on a every day basis. these pictures and videos I see is sadly full of hate

Zabardast! Apni oxygen zaya kar, jaldi maray ga. Salon ke pass oxygen nahi aur baatain krtay hain yahan aakar. Marnay kr baad ganga mein dupkian lgya ja kar gobar ki aulad.

Mai to mar jaonga par apni auqat deekha ki tu charity mai kaise pal raha hai bhikhari. Wearin a canadian flag does not make you canadian, Interior Punjab mai choopa dete hue jo leekh raha hai na every one knows about it.

o bhaiya be in your limits varna..we don't roam with a begging bowl nor our childs are dying without food or water. ..

1622997861900.png

Let me re-phrase it for you, India is the biggest receiver of foreign aid. Ohh, mb I have to explain it in a way that even brain dead could understand. India is number 1 in RECIEVING AID from other countries.

First coronavirus, now starvation: hunger stalks millions of Indians plunged into extreme poverty
Six months after the first infections emerged in India, the virus now threatens to cause a spate of deaths from starvation

You do realize your nation has about 50 MILLION in EXTREME POVERTY and these numbers were from before CORONA, now Imagine the situation after corona. And no i am not talking about Multidimentional poverty I am talking about Extreme poverty here, the ones you mentioned in your comment dying without food and water.

Video surfacing of JSQM (SRA?) elements challenging the State of Pakistan that if BTK, DHA city and others are not cancelled they will burn entire Pakistan.

Mai to mar jaonga par apni auqat deekha ki tu charity mai kaise pal raha hai bhikhari. Wearin a canadian flag does not make you canadian, Interior Punjab mai choopa dete hue jo leekh raha hai na every one knows about it.
aur zaya kr oxygen :lol:

Video surfacing of JSQM (SRA?) elements challenging the State of Pakistan that if BTK, DHA city and others are not cancelled they will burn the entire Pakistan.
They can't do s**t against DHA city and they know that.

When they sold this land for pennies, they sold it. Now its developed and is an economic asset unlike the plains and desert it was earlier. Those who developed it, keep it.

Video surfacing of JSQM (SRA?) elements challenging the State of Pakistan that if BTK, DHA city and others are not cancelled they will burn the entire Pakistan.

Let me guess, if they attack DHA. Then all bet are off. Soon they will be declared terrorists after that. Feel sorry for BT investors, they should have known better. Always bet on DHA when it comes to buying plots in land grab societies. No wonder DHA prices are so high, nothing beats that peace of mind.

They can't do s**t against DHA city and they know that.

When they sold this land for pennies, they sold it. Now its developed and is an economic asset unlike the plains and desert it was earlier. Those who developed it, keep it.
Let me guess, if they attack DHA. Then all bet are off. Soon they will be declared terrorists after that. Feel sorry for BT investors, they should have known better. Always bet on DHA when it comes to buying plots in land grab societies. No wonder DHA prices are so high, nothing beats that peace of mind.
There might be SRA elements taking advantage of the situation.

What color are you trying to give this?

Ignore...I edited that comment...

This was all bound to happen.... Why poor people were thrown and in fact opened fire?

Yes - there are chances that it was all coordinated.

View attachment 751181

Let me re-phrase it for you, India is the biggest receiver of foreign aid. Ohh, mb I have to explain it in a way that even brain dead could understand. India is number 1 in RECIEVING AID from other countries.

First coronavirus, now starvation: hunger stalks millions of Indians plunged into extreme poverty
Six months after the first infections emerged in India, the virus now threatens to cause a spate of deaths from starvation

Most of it goes to NGO. As has been mentioned in the past and we refused taking aid (gogle it)unlike Pakistan so don't compare us with yourself please. Have some shame and dignity to compare us with you. Just look at the figures only, we are 3 and a half trillion dollar economy and you are surviving on chawal from Saudis. Please dont do unjustice with yourself or with the platform you are writing on.

Back
Top Bottom