What's new

Bodh Gaya: A Hindu Response

What do u mean by that? Famous tamil god is Lord Karthikeya or Murugan in SL...

Well Buddha never said anything about the existence of gods who can physically alter anything in this world, But Buddhism in general never denies the fact that there are no gods.

There fore Buddhists in particular use this loop hole to try and drag gods into explain the un explain, just like other religions. Due to this fact and Tamils and Sinhalese has a closer relationship. They worship common gods but in different names.

Well Buddha never said anything about the existence of gods who can physically alter anything in this world, But Buddhism in general never denies the fact that there are no gods.

There fore Buddhists in particular use this loop hole to try and drag gods into explain the un explain, just like other religions. Due to this fact and Tamils and Sinhalese has a closer relationship. They worship common gods but in different names.

Actually Buddha or Mahaveera never wanted people to worship them !! They simply wanted people to follow the path they have shown !! But during longer periods, people changed things to their needs !!
Regarding worshipping common gods, an old famous Muruga temple is worshipped by Buddhist and Hindus alike right?

Actually Buddha or Mahaveera never wanted people to worship them !! They simply wanted people to follow the path they have shown !! But during longer periods, people changed things to their needs !!
Regarding worshipping common gods, an old famous Muruga temple is worshipped by Buddhist and Hindus alike right?

I have never heard that any Sri Lankan, Tamils and Sinhalese alike worship Murugan. Is it an another name for Vishnu? Our people worship Vishnu a lot.

Another massacre of minority being set up by hindutva goons I see.... Killing Muslims, xains, Dalits ain't enough add budhists to the target list too.... Who is next?

Another massacre of minority being set up by hindutva goons I see.... Killing Muslims, xains, Dalits ain't enough add budhists to the target list too.... Who is next?

That is really visible in Chittagong Hill Track since last 65 years. Chakmas are ready to live as refugees in India but don't want to return back.

Well there are some arguments among the Hindutva people regarding this.. Some say go after Parsis but a section arguing that there are not much Parsis in India to kill.. Some came up with a better idea that to start a new religion in India and forcefully convert some people into that religion and then kill them.. High Command is seriously thinking about it.. Hope they will come to a decision fast.. But you know India right?? we take a decade to finalize fighter jet deal.. But dont worry, This evil HIndus will find new target for sure..

I have never heard that any Sri Lankan, Tamils and Sinhalese alike worship Murugan. Is it an another name for Vishnu? Our people worship Vishnu a lot.

In tamil tradition Murugan is second son of lord shiva and son in law of Vishnu...
Tirechunder is a famous Murugan temple in TN... Lot of SL tamils come here every year to pray here during tai poosam,(tamil festival)...

Nallur Murugan temple in Jaffna is pretty famous one. The original temple goes back more than 1000 years.

Back
Top Bottom