What's new

Blasts Heard in Baghdad Amid Reports of Rockets Landing in US Embassy

@waz

Come ban these Pakistani trolls. They have to make every thread about Pakistan or else they can’t sleep at night.

A thread about Iraq, they still have to turn it into a thread about Pakistan

Legitimate target should have been US or Israeli military, not embassy.

@waz

Come ban these Pakistani trolls. They have to make every thread about Pakistan or else they can’t sleep at night.

I used to be an international moderator on here. It used to be a civilized place. Now it has turned into a place full of sectarian hatred. It's sad to see what has happened to here.

Well he wasn't laughing... But you are.

Yeah because it is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

I forgot Arabs only tolerate Jews and White men to kill their children. That’s okay.

Now Iran has snipers in Lebanon shooting school kids. :rofl:

Why Pakistani patriots should not mourn the Pakistan hating Iranian General:

Iran threatens action against Pakistan-based terrorist groups
TNN | Updated: Mar 4, 2019, 17:10 IST
68248227.jpg
TNN
Iran's Revolutionary Guards accused 'Pakistan's security forces' of supporting the perpetrators of a suicide bombing that killed 27 troops on February 13. (AFP)

Pakistan
for its terror proxies. In the heat of the India-Pakistan conflict of the past week, it skipped notice that leaders in the Iranian government and armed forces have threatened to act against Pakistani terror groups since the country cannot act against them.

General Qassem Soleimani, the all powerful commander of the IRGC Quds Force, issued stern warnings to the Pakistani government and its military establishment. “I have this question for the Pakistani government: where are you heading to? You have caused unrest along borders with all your neighbours and do you have any other neighbour left that you want to stir insecurity for," Gen Soleimani was quoted as saying.

@waz

Somebody should ban your Iranian American arse too from America where you live and support killings of your own country fellows.

wow, credible sources, a sunni lebanese friend, and Iran supporting India. Go complain to sunni countries in persian gulf and see their trade amount with India instead of focusing on Iran to justify your sectarian propaganda. Sulaimani personally said something about better border control, nothing special. You're exaggerating everything.

That's just a personal inclusion... Iranian militia is responsible for murdering innocent Syrian women and children...

I forgot Arabs only tolerate Jews and White men to kill their children. That’s okay.

General Qassem Soleimani, the all powerful commander of the IRGC Quds Force, issued stern warnings to the Pakistani government and its military establishment. “I have this question for the Pakistani government: where are you heading to? You have caused unrest along borders with all your neighbours and do you have any other neighbour left that you want to stir insecurity for," Gen Soleimani was quoted as saying.

Pakistan First!!

Iran should be aware that Israel and USA have a lot more resources and stooges in the region. So they can give Iran a very tough time if Iran decides to escalate.

Really? When there were attacks in Iran... Why did Iran and this general threaten Pakistan???... When Pakistan had nothing to do with anything in Iran!

Why does Iran support India? The nation bent on extermination of Kashmiris?

My Sunni Lebanese friend has first hand experience of Iranian snipers killing Sunni Children going to school in Beirut Lebanon. ...??

And I'm the bad guy?

Pakistan First!
they're shiites, their hate sunni's its well known, pakistan is a sunni country
they're weird aswell
their 12th imam is in hiding somewhere,because he fear the persecution of abbasid. imagine his fear if they know that USA has drones and B2 spirits

I used to be an international moderator on here. It used to be a civilized place. Now it has turned into a place full of sectarian people. It's sad to see what has happened to here.

It’s the damn Pakistanis. Every thread that happens they have to come and talk about Pakistan.

They get bored because nothing happens in Pakistan so they come over here to make the topics about Pakistan.

Who cares about Pakistan, nobody here talks about Pakistan. Nobody here in last 72 hours has talked about Pakistan.

Pakistan First!

they're shiites, their hate sunni's its well known, pakistan is a sunni country
they're weird aswell
their 12th imam is in hiding somewhere,because he fear the persecution of abbasid. imagine his fear if they know that USA has drones and B2 spirits

Pakistan First!

That's just a personal inclusion... Iranian militia is responsible for murdering innocent Syrian women and children...

Pakistan First!!

Always, Pakistan first!

Back
Top Bottom