What's new

Blasts Heard in Baghdad Amid Reports of Rockets Landing in US Embassy

lol you should be happy about the US, if it wasnt for 2003 invasion saddam would have hanged you in baghdad street by now. it's wise not to bite the hands who feed you. be thankful

Dumbest thing I have ever read.

By 2003, the Iraqi military was starved and sanctioned to death. It was a shell of its former self.

When war broke out Iraqi airforce flew to Iran for safety.

So please go back from whatever uneducated rock your inbred *** crawled from.

It’s been 24 hours.

when are you going To take back Kashmir? You been talking about it for decades. Yet do nothing.

Hahaha You have short memory? Gangus attacked Feb 26 shooting a crow. Very next day their pilot was in Pakistan's custody and 2 planes shot down. You're talking about two nuclear armed nations kid things aren't as simple. Let's see what the response is of these thousands and thousands of forces.

oh yes i remember seeing footage of shiite militia ripped into pieces by 30mm chain gun fired from apache's in sadr city from history channel documentary.

I distinctly remember several videos on live-leak and bestgore showing captured US soldiers being cut up by Al-Qaeda.

Hahaha You have short memory? Gangus attacked Feb 26 shooting a crow. Very next day their pilot was in Pakistan's custody and 2 planes shot down. You're talking about two nuclear armed nations kid things aren't as simple. Let's see what the response is of these thousands and thousands of forces.

So you will never take back Kashmir. Got it.

All I needed to hear.

Dumbest thing I have ever read.

By 2003, the Iraqi military was starved and sanctioned to death. It was a shell of its former self.

When war broke out Iraqi airforce flew to Iran for safety.

So please go back from whatever uneducated rock your inbred *** crawled from.
nope, on the contrary shiite supported the invasion but they didn't show it until the were sure the US came because of their trauma from the 1991 uprising. am I correct???

The US had done more for shiite than iran will ever do. but not all dogs are thankfull

So you will never take back Kashmir. Got it.

All I needed to hear.

Ball is in Iran's court your mind should be focused on your generals not Kashmir. Is Iran ever going to respond to their chief general's death? You sure talk big now it's time to walk the walk. :enjoy:

You f..kng saudi lapdog shut the f..k up. i am sunni but i support iranian resistance against American imperialism.

F the Saudis as well man.. lol. Feel better??

Lol.

Pakistan first! .

Please don’t talk when you don’t know what you are talking about.

Iraqi militas already attended the funeral procession today in Najaf. Solemani’s body will land in a few hours in Kerman or Tehran. (Probably Kerman as Solemani’s will says he wants to be buried there). Iraqi militas are not going to Tehran, that is absurd.

Iraqi militas are giving till tomm for Iraqi security forces to separate from US forces.

Any idiot with an internet connection can find out where the funeral is held. It is not a secret. You are talking like Iranian mullahs sent you a personal invitation to attend the funeral. Kids there days have nothing better to do with their lives. :lol:

One more hallmark of stupidity is you think many of the leaders of these Iraqi militias will not attend Qasem Soleimani's funeral in Iran. They most definitely will! You don't know anything!

I distinctly remember several videos on live-leak and bestgore showing captured US soldiers being cut up by Al-Qaeda.
which make's iranmilitia current behavior in the same league as Al Qaeda, very sad indeed.

Ball is in Iran's court your mind should be focused on your generals not Kashmir. Is Iran ever going to respond to their chief general's death? You sure talk big now it's time to walk the walk. :enjoy:

Like I said inbred ****. It’s been 24 hours.

You should probably go focus on your own country’s problems like the 25% of your population living in poverty and the fact that most of the honor killings take place in Pakistan.

While your at it you should probably get off your knees and return the 14 billion dollars in aid you have gotten from USA since 2001 like a pathetic beggar nation.

This is TERRORISM..
What US did was terrorism. Why don't US keep its opinions to its self. They screwed Iraq over WMD and it was all a lie. The true terrorist in this world is US. A true bully. Donald trump is even acting like one as well.

jewish%2Bracism9.jpg

Bingo.

Any idiot with an internet connection can find out where the funeral is held. It is not a secret. You are talking like Iranian mullahs sent you a personal invitation to attend the funeral. Kids there days have nothing better to do with their lives. :lol:

One more hallmark of stupidity is you think many of the leaders of these Iraqi militias will not attend Qasem Soleimani's funeral in Iran. They most definitely will! You don't know anything!

A leader doesn’t need to be in Iraq to order attacks. Are you stupid or do you not know How chain of command works?

Iraqi militas have already spoken so I trust their words more than an Internet Armchair General telling an Iranian about 3 days of mourning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom