What's new

Blasts Heard in Baghdad Amid Reports of Rockets Landing in US Embassy

Like I said inbred ****. It’s been 24 hours.

You should probably go focus on your own country’s problems like the 25% of your population living in poverty and the fact that most of the honor killings take place in Pakistan.

While your at it you should probably get off your knees and return the 14 billion dollars in aid you have gotten from USA since 2001 like a pathetic beggar nation.

Ouch! Salty indeed!!!
Within 24 hours Pakistan had avenged the death of a crow and 3 conifer trees this is a top general we're talking about here. That $14b isn't free NATO supply routes are open and there is an opportunity cost upwards of $150b to the economy for this support. FYI I'm an American-Pakistani remember it for your future tirade. :enjoy:

Only in your mind. This Iranian terrorist was responsible for murdering thousands of innocent innocent Sunni Iraqis and Sunni Syrian women and children... His cover was his fight against 5-year old ISIS... And anti-pakistan.

Pakistan First!
Pure sectarian propaganda.

Who knows how many Iranians the Americans have butchered in Iraq by now. Proxy attacks have very little effect.

Ouch! Salty indeed!!!
Within 24 hours Pakistan had avenged the death of a crow and 3 conifer trees this is a top general we're talking about here. That $14b isn't free NATO supply routes are open and there is an opportunity cost upwards of $150b to the economy for this support. FYI I'm an American-Pakistani remember it for your future tirade. :enjoy:

Are you comparing attacking one India airplane to attacking the worlds strongest superpower to ever exist?:rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis must genetically suffer from delusions of grandeur

And do you forget that Iran has killed over 600 US soldiers via its RFP IED technology during the Iraq war?

Or the 200+ marines killed in the barrack bombing in Lebanon?

Pure sectarian propaganda.

Really? When there were attacks in Iran... Why did Iran and this general threaten Pakistan???... When Pakistan had nothing to do with anything in Iran!

Why does Iran support India? The nation bent on extermination of Kashmiris?

My Sunni Lebanese friend has first hand experience of Iranian snipers killing Sunni Children going to school in Beirut Lebanon. ...??

And I'm the bad guy?

Pakistan First!

nope, unlike iran we aren't actually fearful of any missile attack above our head like in iran while at the same time having to bear the crippling sanctions.

talking about cutting people @TruthHurtz , shiites are known for their weird fetish of cutting their own self

Ashura-1.jpg

No but your people live in absolute squalor. And even with sanctions people in Iran have a higher standard of living than in former Dutch east indies colony (18,504 vs 14,020 PPP)

https://news.sky.com/story/indonesi...dead-as-record-rainfall-hits-jakarta-11900794

Take care of yourselves before lecturing other nations on how to conduct themselves. Best of luck.

Are you comparing attacking one India airplane to attacking the worlds strongest superpower to ever exist?:rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis must genetically suffer from delusions of grandeur

And do you forget that Iran has killed over 600 US soldiers via its RFP IED technology during the Iraq war?

Or the 200+ marines killed in the barrack bombing in Lebanon?

Are you comparing General Soleimani to a crow? :rofl::rofl:

Lol @ Iranians on this thread... dissing and cussing everyone :lol:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes ;)

Really? When there were attacks in Iran... Why did Iran and this general threaten Pakistan???... When Pakistan had nothing to do with anything in Iran!

Why does Iran support India? The nation bent on extermination of Kashmiris?

My Sunni Lebanese friend has first hand experience of Iranian snipers killing Sunni Children going to school in Beirut Lebanon. ...??

And I'm the bad guy?

Pakistan First!
wow, credible sources, a sunni lebanese friend, and Iran supporting India. Go complain to sunni countries in persian gulf and see their trade amount with India instead of focusing on Iran to justify your sectarian propaganda. Sulaimani personally said something about better border control, nothing special. You're exaggerating everything.

Back
Top Bottom